Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dark Memories

Race For Kingdom Hearts: War Against Organization XIII (Sign Ups Always Open!)

Made a roleplay similar to this one a long time ago and it didn't end all that well. Hoping this one will do better since im more active now. (:

The Story

Organization XIII has always strived to achieve their goal in getting Kingdom Hearts. Reality hit, when The Organization started to realize their goals were farther than they anticipated. Hope was lost. The world(s) around them were also coming to an end. Darkness was everywhere, everything was abandoned. The once notorious Organization XIII was nothing more than 3 members. Number I Xemnas, Number VIII Axel, and Number IX Demyx, and they had been locked away in The Castle That Never Was. Facing the reality that hope was no longer with them wasn't the only thing the organization faced anymore.

In Castle Oblivion, a new unknown source of activity seemed to be growing. A new group full of darkness emerged under the shadows, it resembled Org. 13. They called the group Incarceron. To Xemnas this knew strange activity served as a potential threat to the goal that seemed to have been long forgotten. The possibility of losing Kingdom Hearts gave Xemnas the drive to gather new members. He would find out everything he needed to know about this strange and unfamiliar group. He would do this even if it meant that he would loose Kingdom Hearts in the process. He wanted to destroy Incarceron.

Meanwhile Castle Oblivion beamed with activity. Its leader was building the group with the help of the darkness. Who were these new people? They claimed Castle Oblivion as their own. They started to take over the darkness. What could they possibly want? Was it Kindgom Hearts they were after? Only the leader, Moonlight Takeharu had the answers, and Xemnas wanted them.

Both groups want to achieve the same goals. Who will achieve it first? Who will lose?

if you would like you can have up to 2 characters. One character can side with Org. 13 and the other with Incarceron. BOTH OF YOUR CHARACTERS CANNOT BE ON THE SAME SIDE. Please Make it an even number guys! You cannot use any of the original Organization XIII characters.

Name:

Appearance:

Group(Incarceron/ORG. 13):

Keyblade Weilder(Yes/No):

Weapon(s): (you can have up to 2 if you like)

Special Abilities: (you can only have up to 2 if you wish.)

Personality:

Background:

MY CHARACTER

Name: Moonlight Takeharu

Appearance:post-29077-0-90199400-1432692857_thumb.jpg

Group: Incarceron

Keyblade Weilder: Yes

Weapon(s): Chaos Ripper and Xigbars Lances

Special Abilities: Can control Xigbars Lances and can create monsters through the darkness.

Personality: Reserved, determined, and occasionally short tempered.

Background: Grew into the darkness that she eventually became so consumed that she killed her own family, she couldn't bring herself to harm her younger brother so left him all alone. Shes been wanted all her life for crimes. She found the group Incarceron for her own reasons to achieve Kingdom Hearts. She will do anything to achieve this goal.

RULES

Follow all the rules that have already been set in place.

Please do not kill another member's character.

Please Post at least 5 sentences in each post of the roleplay.

Please stay commited! (Post "I will stay commited!" at the end of your post so I know.)

Have fun.

I think that's all if you have any questions message me!

Edited by Dark Memories

Name: Silver Kuroi

Appearance:

Posted Image

Group(Incarceron/ORG. 13): Incarceron

Keyblade Weilder(Yes/No): Yes

Weapon(s): Silver pairs a dark, jagged Keyblade similar in design to Oblivion with a fairly basic broadsword.

Special Abilities: 

--Nekomata Form: Vexen claimed to have experimented on Silver and have caused this form to appear, but in reality, it is due to Silver's relation to distant ancestor of Nekomata blood. Although Silver is Moonlight's brother, he is only related by half. This form rarely appears beyond when his emotions flare up enough. Said form, beyond a physical change in appearance, gives him a limited increase in his senses and strength.

--Elemental Magic: Silver, thanks to his participation within the Organization, is fairly well adept as using various elemental magics (the base three: ice, lightning, fire). However, his mastery pales in comparison to others, such as Axel, who have focused solely on one magic.

Personality: Silver is generally quite kind and helpful, his own naivety aside. He has a strong desire to help others, which extends to his own sister. This of course comes to be a problem, as he follows her around, trying to help however he can. Silver, although adept in battle, is fairly clueless when it comes to actual social interactions.

Background: Silver Kuroi is the half-brother to Moonlight, having been introduced to Moonlight's family at an incredibly young age. He survived the murders she caused, and grew up hardly aware of his lost sister and how he barely made away with his own life. As his home world was thrust into darkness, he was devoured along with it, and was (relatively) lucky enough to lose his heart and wind up as a Nobody. It wasn't until he met Moonlight and regained his heart did her learn the particular truth behind his own past--being his relation to Moonlight and Incarceron.

​I will stay committed!

Name: Karou Leane

Appearance:Posted Image

Weapon(s): (you can have up to 2 if you like) Dusk Taker & Dawn Bringer

Special Abilities: (you can only have up to 2 if you wish.) Shadow wall (Creates a wall of darkness), White Light (Think of it like Cure but I wanted a different name.)

Personality: Protective, Kind hearted, shy, and when he holds a Keyblade and gets serious his whole demeanor changes, he gets fast and stronger, but in return his body takes a large beating and he loses all recollection of the fight.

Background: Karou has always been protective, even as a little kid he always watched out for his younger sister. No matter where she went, he went, and if you ever saw his little sister you would see Karou right next to her. As they grew older, Karou found out that his sister came down with a terrible illness, and the doctor was unsure if she would make it. Karou tried everything, he even thought that giving her blood might help, but the doctor said that all she needed was rest. Even though Karou had school and his parents were strict he stayed by her side no matter what. In the end he was able to complete his course at school because of how well he ended up doing, but his sister didn't get to see his graduation, and died. Karou never found out what was wrong with her but he heard rumors of something called Kingdom Hearts and thought that maybe if he found Kingdom Hearts he would be able to get his sister back. As he was leaving home he was blessed with two keyblades, one came from the sky, the other came from the ground, the names showed up on the hilt. The one that came from the sky was named Dawn Bringer and the one that came from the ground was named Dusk Taker, Karou grabbed the two keyblades and ran off to who knows where, training and practicing with his new partners till the day he gets his sister back.

"I Will Stay Committed"

(Let me know if you want me to post a picture of the two keyblades)

Edited by Cam1949

Name: Emerald

Appearance:Posted Image

Group(Incarceron/ORG. 13): ORG 13

Keyblade Weilder(Yes/No): No 

Weapon(s): (you can have up to 2 if you like): Magic Bow, Silver Longsword

Special Abilities: (you can only have up to 2 if you wish.): She is very connected to nature and can talk to animals. This also can help her to track down a person very easily *hint hint*

Personality: Always happy, nice to everyone, a bit forgetful sometimes, always wants to be outside

Background: She grew up in a rich family and always got whatever she wanted. Living in a large mansion with many acres of forest and fields around it, she used to sneak out of the house to roam about the woods and would make friends with the animals. One time, she snuck a rabbit into the house and would feed it lettuce from her dinner plate. Her nurse found her talking to the rabbit as if they were in deep conversation, and told her parents that she was crazy. Her parents decided to put her into boarding school, which she hated. Now she is about to graduate from the school but has also been noticed by the ORG 13 group as a possible recruit because of her special connection to animals.

I will stay comitted!

Edited by Gamergirl Jackson

Leone Accepted

Cam1949 Accepted, and you don't need to post a picture.

Gamergirl Jackson Denied, your sign up sheet is fine but you didn't read the other parts of my post.

Well I'm still trying to get more people to join.

Right now we only have 1 Org. 13 member, you.

We have 3 for Incarceron. I kind of wanted it to even out even though sign up will always be open!

Well we can wait for more people. I don't know how available I will be this week so I may only be getting on once a day. Except for today, today I am going to be on till around 9 or 9:30.

What exactly is incarceron's goal? are they evil?

Im so making a full darkness keyblades in this Rp, organization or not :D

From what I know (and Dark would be better at answering this) but Incarceron has the same goal as the organization--creating and retrieving Kingdom Hearts. However, Incarceron is a lot more grey in their intentions. They are not villains, but not exactly a group of heroes either. I think the exact reasons for wanting KH will be told within the RP itself ;)

From what I know (and Dark would be better at answering this) but Incarceron has the same goal as the organization--creating and retrieving Kingdom Hearts. However, Incarceron is a lot more grey in their intentions. They are not villains, but not exactly a group of heroes either. I think the exact reasons for wanting KH will be told within the RP itself ;)

Ah, I see, good, very good.

*Flies to microsoft word and starts making a sheet*

*Metal music plays*

Thanks btw.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Name: Halex

Appearance: Posted Image

Group(Incarceron/ORG. 13): Organization XIII

Weapon(s): A long wooden staff, at the top is a golden crown decoration with multiple jewel embedded.

Special Abilities: Incredible skill with all magic. Fire, Ice, Thunder, Earth, Gravity, Time, Reflect, Status Inflicting, Darkness, Light, Water, etc. However, possesses little melee combat skill, strength, or endurance.

Trance Form: After tapping into her magical power for a while, Halex can undergo often involuntary physical and mental changes. After each change, her magic strength is increased.

1st Step: Eyes turn a pure glowing purple. Mind becomes more cluttered, like there are multiple voices speaking at once.

2nd Step: Entire body begins to emit the same purple glow. Mind becomes more organized, but the multiple voices remain.

3rd Step: Along veins and other hot spots along her body, her clothing skin appears to fall away to be replaced by a pure purple glow. Multiple voices begin to be helpful.

4th Step: All hair on her body is replaced by tendrils of the purple glow. Multiple voices are not only helpful, but friendly and comforting.

5th Step: All of her body falls away, replaced by a full purple glowing body. The voices have become what is basically purple holograms floating around her. Magic power at this stage is around triple of the base form.

Personality: Very quiet. So quiet that it is in fact thought that she is mute. Despite being recruited into the Organization after her world's unfortunate fall into darkness, she shows no gratitude, joy, or really, any emotion whatsoever. Her behavior by nature of her silence is mysterious, though it seems that she acts timidly, preferring to wait for orders from a superior as opposed to making any initiative.

Background: Leah was a normal girl, in a normal world. She was bubbly and joyful, and a good girl. But, when her world began to fall, everything turned bad. Her friends and family dying in front of her, everything she had ever known falling apart. Leah practically exploded when she broke down. Actually, she literally exploded. As the world fell, her pushed away magical power came to fruition in one gigantic explosion. She died soon after, and the world was gone. She awoke, her magical power now able to be tapped into at will. But, after the trauma, she either cannot or will not talk. Xemnas took her in, finding Halex's potential to be possibly useful in the future.

I will stay committed.

Edited by Carolina

Name: Halex

Appearance: Posted Image

Group(Incarceron/ORG. 13): Organization XIII

Weapon(s): A long wooden staff, at the top is a golden crown decoration with multiple jewel embedded.

Special Abilities: Incredible skill with all magic. Fire, Ice, Thunder, Earth, Gravity, Time, Reflect, Status Inflicting, Darkness, Light, Water, etc. However, possesses little melee combat skill, strength, or endurance.

Personality: Very quiet. So quiet that it is in fact thought that she is mute. Despite being recruited into the Organization after her world's unfortunate fall into darkness, she shows no gratitude, joy, or really, any emotion whatsoever. Her behavior by nature of her silence is mysterious, though it seems that she acts timidly, preferring to wait for orders from a superior as opposed to making any initiative.

Background: Leah was a normal girl, in a normal world. She was bubbly and joyful, and a good girl. But, when her world began to fall, everything turned bad. Her friends and family dying in front of her, everything she had ever known falling apart. Leah practically exploded when she broke down. Actually, she literally exploded. As the world fell, her pushed away magical power came to fruition in one gigantic explosion. She died soon after, and the world was gone. She awoke, her magical power now able to be tapped into at will. But, after the trauma, she either cannot or will not talk. Xemnas took her in, finding Halex's potential to be possibly useful in the future.

I will stay committed.

Yuffie is heeeeeereeeeeee

Crazy Character yay

Sheet

Name: Hiro Takashi

Appearance:

Posted Image

Weapon(s): Stormfall keyblade

Special Abilities- Aside from simply being swift and light on her feet, Hiro only possesses one power. The power to contact electricity. Her power is stronger when using her keyblade. Also due to her power, she is a good electrician and is pretty smart with anything electrical.

Personality: All tsun tsun and no dere. She's a big flirt and only will try to hook up with any guy she usually sees. She is very confident and rather cold-hearted. Hiro is a trouble maker who doesn't stop moving. However....she is a cold killer too. Don't underestimate her crazy little self. She's literally insane.

Background: Hiro, even though she may seem like a sweet girl...she has had a dark past. Her father divorced her mother, and murdered her mother as well. Her father was than taken away by police and Hiro was left to her grandmother. Her grandmother was old and didn't want to deal with young Hiro.

Hiro hated her grandmother. And she did what her father did.

"If there is someone you hate, take them out of your life forever". This is the quote she goes by. Hiro killed her grandmother, and let herself drown in the darkness.

In that darkness, Hiro lost something.

Her sanity.

She had a tendency to lash out, do really dumb things. She is unpredictable. Usually after she lashes out or has an episode, Hiro wonders off, or goes into seclusion. She tries to stay alone.

BUT THANKFULLY, Hiro can control herself with shocks she can produce. If she starts getting crazy, she WILL shock herself. This will calm her down for a while.

I SHALL STAY COMMITTED. I SHALL.

Crazy Character yay

Sheet

Name: Hiro Takashi

Appearance:

Posted Image

Weapon(s): Stormfall keyblade

Special Abilities- Aside from simply being swift and light on her feet, Hiro only possesses one power. The power to contact electricity. Her power is stronger when using her keyblade. Also due to her power, she is a good electrician and is pretty smart with anything electrical.

Personality: All tsun tsun and no dere. She's a big flirt and only will try to hook up with any guy she usually sees. She is very confident and rather cold-hearted. Hiro is a trouble maker who doesn't stop moving. However....she is a cold killer too. Don't underestimate her crazy little self. She's literally insane.

Background: Hiro, even though she may seem like a sweet girl...she has had a dark past. Her father divorced her mother, and murdered her mother as well. Her father was than taken away by police and Hiro was left to her grandmother. Her grandmother was old and didn't want to deal with young Hiro.

Hiro hated her grandmother. And she did what her father did.

"If there is someone you hate, take them out of your life forever". This is the quote she goes by. Hiro killed her grandmother, and let herself drown in the darkness.

In that darkness, Hiro lost something.

Her sanity.

She had a tendency to lash out, do really dumb things. She is unpredictable. Usually after she lashes out or has an episode, Hiro wonders off, or goes into seclusion. She tries to stay alone.

BUT THANKFULLY, Hiro can control herself with shocks she can produce. If she starts getting crazy, she WILL shock herself. This will calm her down for a while.

I SHALL STAY COMMITTED. I SHALL.

Accepted.

i went ahead and started the roleplay guys, make sure to go and rp !!

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/86966-the-race-for-kingdom-hearts-the-war-against-organizationxiii-rp/

Alright here goes.

Name: Xicor Marx

Appearance:

Posted Image

Group: Incarceron.

Keyblade wielder: Yes

Weapons: Oblivion keyblade

Posted Image

Special abilities:

Magic swordsman: Masterful with his keyblade, balanced in Strenght and speed,which are both very high, he wield both magic and his keyblade together. He focuses more on close quarters in his fighting style, and it shows, dashing, teleporting and pulling enemies toward him, and restraining their movement is his main strategy, but he can adapt quickly, he is close to a keyblade's master's skill with just meele fighting with a keyblade, making him a great asset to whatever team he's in, he does not know how he is so good with it, and can't remember anything about training before. He is extremely skilled in earth,ice,gravity magic, but he is most of all, most powerful with darkness.

Eye of darkness: the more darkness he channels, the brighter his left eye will shine, in dark purple light, the eye changes color to bright purple, the color os an amethyst, this is a signal that most of his darkness is channeling directly to his eye and his body.

The more darkness is charged, the better his eyesight becomes, even being able to see through mirages and predict enemy movement to an extent, this also affects his body, as his speed is massively increased the more he charges, and the strenght and darkness of his attacks as well, although Darkness is massively boosted, he can freely use the elements he knows how to use to his control as well, due to this, this allows him to locate targets from afar and around him, as his environmental awareness is increased as well.

He can also, should he concentrate long enough, he can use his dark eye to its fullest extent, which allows him to see the traces of magic, whatever magic it is, he can visibly see one's aura and the trail it leaves should the individual move, and follow it, allowing him to chase his enemies should he wish to.

Overusage of the Darkness eye can cause severe headaches, eye bleeding and exhaustion.

Personallity: Calm, collected and cold, he is determined on his goals and doesn't back down, is loyal to the few friends he has, is extremely merciless and cold towards his enemies and opponents and whoever opposes him and his allies, can also be quite the sarcarstic one given the chance.

Background: Xicor found himself within the realm of darkness after the worlds fell, he lived in twillight town, together with his family, he lost them in the havoc, trying to protect them only made things worse, as the darkness consumed him that is all he can remember, he wandered aimlessly for a bit without any purpose, but found one in Incarceron to which he seeks kingdom hearts, with the hopes of regaining his memories doing so, or sometime, he feels as if part of him is missing, for some reason, it is as if he couldn't feel his own heart.

I shall be committed.

as much as I possibly can anyway.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Alright here goes.

Name: Xicor Marx

Appearance:

Posted Image

Group: Incarceron.

Keyblade wielder: Yes

Weapons: Oblivion keyblade

Posted Image

Will acquire a secondary weapon as the Rp progresses (Can't think of one right now)

Special abilities:

Adept: Xicor can wield Darkness,Ice and Earth extremely well, with little to no problem.

Swordsman: Is very skilled with his keyblade, balanced in Strenght and speed, he wield both magic and his keyblade together.

Personallity: Calm, collected and cold, he is determined on his goals and doesn't back down, is loyal to the few friends he has, is extremely merciless and cold towards his enemies and opponents and whoever opposes him and his allies, can also be quite the sarcarstic one given the chance.

Background: Xicor found himself within the realm of darkness after the worlds fell, he lived in twillight town, together with his family, he lost them in the havoc, trying to protect them only made things worse, as the darkness consumed him that is all he can remember, he wandered aimlessly for a bit without any purpose, but found one in Incarceron to which he seeks kingdom hearts, with the hopes of regaining his memories doing so, or sometime, he feels as if part of him is missing, for some reason, it is as if he couldn't feel his own heart.

I shall be committed.

as much as I possibly can anyway.

accepted go ahead and start posting!

If I am accepted, this will be my very first Roleplay. I am completely new to this, just so you know. Anyway:

Name: Feredir Chi

Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mkwikia/images/c/c4/Quan_Chi_Fullbody.png/revision/latest?cb=20150416033737 (Only the Outfit and markings. His skin is of a average white male but slightly tanned, body is more youthful in structure, has a smaller head and has short, forehead length dark brown hair. Along with Red Irises as a result of his abilities. The Amulet of Majin is secured on his waist.) In his Majin Hellfire Form(On the Right): http://tech4gamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Mortal-Kombat-X-2.jpg Another View of it: 

http://www.mortalkombat.at/index.php/Attachment/6734-Corrupted-Shinnok-Mortal-KombatX-jpg/

Weapon(s): Daedric Sword. ( http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150214212144/elderscrolls/images/3/3f/Daedricsword.png Note: Red parts are green.) Amulet of Majin ( http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/mkwikia/images/2/26/The_Amulet_of_Shinnok.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130528173224 )

Special Abilities:

Sorcery – Feredir possesses full mastery over Sorcery, using its various forms with great skill such as: Conjuration, Illusion and Alteration. He is able to use them all offensively and defensively at his leisure. Offensively: He can fire Energy-Based Projectiles, in the form of Large Green Skulls, hypnotise his opponent to gain an advantage over them or lead them to their doom, can use mild telekinesis to lift small objects and use elemental magic when the situation calls for it e.g: An Elemental based opponent appears before him. He can also drain the soul, power and/or Life force of an opponent to energise himself and increase his overall power or to store as latent energy for other purposes. Defensively: He can project barriers to protect himself or others from harm in the form of a personal shield or a bubble shield that covers a large radius. However, prolonged use of either forms of this tires him out and extremely prolonged use will render him unconscious as it requires much greater concentration than his other powers. He can deflect incoming projectiles if given the chance but can still fail. Miscellaneously: He can conjure Green Vortex-like Portals that can aid him in combat or be used as a means of travel or escape. He is also able to conjure Magical Circular Emblems on the ground that can serve a multitude of purposes depending on the conjuration used to conjure them, such as a boost in power or even a way to heal. He can also conjure false clones of himself via illusion to elude his opponents or as a way to outnumber his opponent. However, these clones are weaker than Feredir himself. Due to his extensive specialization in Sorcery, he only has limited Swordsmanship skills and they are all self-taught. While he can hold his own in normal and optimal melee combat situations, an expert swordsman or Keyblade Master will trounce him in Close combat alone.

Majin Hellfire Form – With the Amulet he has on his person, along with the Latent Energy he possesses made from his own or others combined with his own fury and the essence of Hellfire itself; Feredir can transform into his Majin Hellfire Form which warps his appearance into a much more demonic and hellish visage and greatly increases his Power, Strength and Defense. In this form he can use Hellfire to power up his own physical strikes with his Sword or Fists and Feet, fire Fireorb Projectiles, his own Conjuration but amplified to create true physical objects, lava-based blood to fuel the Hellfire and the ability to spew Raw Hellfire from his open chest. The downsides to this form however include: This form will corrupt the user after prolonged usage, causing them to act more irrationally, aggressively and much more sinister, to the point of having no regard for the lives of others or his own safety. While this can be beneficial, it is more often than not highly dangerous to Feredir. If the Amulet is forcefully removed from him, he will lose all strength and some of his now Lava based blood that comes with the form and a massive expulsion of the latent energy used to achieve the form will occur from him along with a painful revolution back into his normal form which will incapacitate him.  When Feredir reverts to normal under normal and expected circumstances, he will still be exhausted afterwards and cannot use this form for a full day afterwards. Feredir also has reservations about this form; only using it in dire situations.

Personality: Since a young age, Feredir has always been regarded as an intelligent individual, being blessed with a high intellectual capacity which aided him in his practice of Sorcery and subsequent mastery. However, in more recent years he is seen as a manipulative and cunning man, often using others for his own ends and swaying them into the wrong path, normally changing their allegiance in the process. He does not do this however with people he truly considers friends or allies to him, as that would be an act of betrayal. He reserves this for enemies or useful assets such as a vengeful person. At times, he can show gleeful evilness when the mood takes him, often laughing and being mocking of his opponent if they fall short. Due to his frequent delves into Darkness, he has some particularly nasty personality traits when succumbing to his aforementioned gleeful evil, being cruel towards weakened opponents and showing absolutely no mercy or quarter. Due to his manipulative nature however and when he’s calm, he has a silver tongue and good people skills along with an exceptional vocabulary, picking the appropriate words for an occasion that calls for them. All of this however leads to a supreme sense of arrogance in Feredir and this is often his downfall, especially when the odds suddenly turn against him or he is dealing with someone who only grows more powerful with anger.

Background: Feredir was once a lovely young boy in his youth, with a constant aura of politeness and kindness about him. He always had darker interests however, beginning his practice of Sorcery at this young age which his parents frowned upon, but he continued it nonetheless. He also started developing his more current traits when he changed Sorcery Teachers for a more malicious man, who inspired his later ways with his ways of teaching and showing him proper use of his powers. This teacher was also the one who bestowed upon him the Amulet of Majin after he showed exceptional performance. The purpose of the Amulet however, was a mystery back then. When his world fell into Darkness, he escaped death but as a changed man. He could do nothing as he saw his parents and close friends perish at the hands of the Heartless invaders and he could no longer be the boy he once was…he swore he would become stronger so nothing like that would happen ever again. He would never be defenceless or helpless again. He threw away what he called his “Mr. Nice Feredir” and took on his current surname: “Chi” after reading about the balance and usage of inner energy, also called “Chi”. He continued his practice of Sorcery his entire life prior to now until achieving the mastery he possesses now. Feredir frequently travelled the worlds and realms, acquiring more power and making more enemies as he went along. He also discovered the purpose of the Amulet his old teacher gave him in an intense confrontation with a powerful Wizard after absorbing all of the Wizards Students Energy and some from the man himself and tapped into the Essence of Hellfire Tome he had stolen from said Wizard and transformed for the very first time after unleashing it all into the Amulet. He decimated them all but also learned of the Corrupting disadvantage, so he used it carefully, dubbing himself “Corrupted Feredir” whenever he made use of it. He had heard about Kingdom Hearts at an age closer to his current one along with Organization XIII. He did not approve of their practices however and abstained from joining any group until Incarceron showed itself a few years later, showing a liking for its leaders practices and her in general. 

I shall stay committed!

If I am accepted, this will be my very first Roleplay. I am completely new to this, just so you know. Anyway:

Name: Feredir Chi

Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mkwikia/images/c/c4/Quan_Chi_Fullbody.png/revision/latest?cb=20150416033737 (Only the Outfit and markings. His skin is of a average white male but slightly tanned, body is more youthful in structure, has a smaller head and has short, forehead length dark brown hair. Along with Red Irises as a result of his abilities. The Amulet of Majin is secured on his waist.) In his Majin Hellfire Form(On the Right): http://tech4gamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Mortal-Kombat-X-2.jpg Another View of it: 

http://www.mortalkombat.at/index.php/Attachment/6734-Corrupted-Shinnok-Mortal-KombatX-jpg/

Weapon(s): Daedric Sword. ( http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150214212144/elderscrolls/images/3/3f/Daedricsword.png Note: Red parts are green.) Amulet of Majin ( http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/mkwikia/images/2/26/The_Amulet_of_Shinnok.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130528173224 )

Special Abilities:

Sorcery – Feredir possesses full mastery over Sorcery, using its various forms with great skill such as: Conjuration, Illusion and Alteration. He is able to use them all offensively and defensively at his leisure. Offensively: He can fire Energy-Based Projectiles, in the form of Large Green Skulls, hypnotise his opponent to gain an advantage over them or lead them to their doom, can use mild telekinesis to lift small objects and use elemental magic when the situation calls for it e.g: An Elemental based opponent appears before him. He can also drain the soul, power and/or Life force of an opponent to energise himself and increase his overall power or to store as latent energy for other purposes. Defensively: He can project barriers to protect himself or others from harm in the form of a personal shield or a bubble shield that covers a large radius. However, prolonged use of either forms of this tires him out and extremely prolonged use will render him unconscious as it requires much greater concentration than his other powers. He can deflect incoming projectiles if given the chance but can still fail. Miscellaneously: He can conjure Green Vortex-like Portals that can aid him in combat or be used as a means of travel or escape. He is also able to conjure Magical Circular Emblems on the ground that can serve a multitude of purposes depending on the conjuration used to conjure them, such as a boost in power or even a way to heal. He can also conjure false clones of himself via illusion to elude his opponents or as a way to outnumber his opponent. However, these clones are weaker than Feredir himself. Due to his extensive specialization in Sorcery, he only has limited Swordsmanship skills and they are all self-taught. While he can hold his own in normal and optimal melee combat situations, an expert swordsman or Keyblade Master will trounce him in Close combat alone.

Majin Hellfire Form – With the Amulet he has on his person, along with the Latent Energy he possesses made from his own or others combined with his own fury and the essence of Hellfire itself; Feredir can transform into his Majin Hellfire Form which warps his appearance into a much more demonic and hellish visage and greatly increases his Power, Strength and Defense. In this form he can use Hellfire to power up his own physical strikes with his Sword or Fists and Feet, fire Fireorb Projectiles, his own Conjuration but amplified to create true physical objects, lava-based blood to fuel the Hellfire and the ability to spew Raw Hellfire from his open chest. The downsides to this form however include: This form will corrupt the user after prolonged usage, causing them to act more irrationally, aggressively and much more sinister, to the point of having no regard for the lives of others or his own safety. While this can be beneficial, it is more often than not highly dangerous to Feredir. If the Amulet is forcefully removed from him, he will lose all strength and some of his now Lava based blood that comes with the form and a massive expulsion of the latent energy used to achieve the form will occur from him along with a painful revolution back into his normal form which will incapacitate him.  When Feredir reverts to normal under normal and expected circumstances, he will still be exhausted afterwards and cannot use this form for a full day afterwards. Feredir also has reservations about this form; only using it in dire situations.

Personality: Since a young age, Feredir has always been regarded as an intelligent individual, being blessed with a high intellectual capacity which aided him in his practice of Sorcery and subsequent mastery. However, in more recent years he is seen as a manipulative and cunning man, often using others for his own ends and swaying them into the wrong path, normally changing their allegiance in the process. He does not do this however with people he truly considers friends or allies to him, as that would be an act of betrayal. He reserves this for enemies or useful assets such as a vengeful person. At times, he can show gleeful evilness when the mood takes him, often laughing and being mocking of his opponent if they fall short. Due to his frequent delves into Darkness, he has some particularly nasty personality traits when succumbing to his aforementioned gleeful evil, being cruel towards weakened opponents and showing absolutely no mercy or quarter. Due to his manipulative nature however and when he’s calm, he has a silver tongue and good people skills along with an exceptional vocabulary, picking the appropriate words for an occasion that calls for them. All of this however leads to a supreme sense of arrogance in Feredir and this is often his downfall, especially when the odds suddenly turn against him or he is dealing with someone who only grows more powerful with anger.

Background: Feredir was once a lovely young boy in his youth, with a constant aura of politeness and kindness about him. He always had darker interests however, beginning his practice of Sorcery at this young age which his parents frowned upon, but he continued it nonetheless. He also started developing his more current traits when he changed Sorcery Teachers for a more malicious man, who inspired his later ways with his ways of teaching and showing him proper use of his powers. This teacher was also the one who bestowed upon him the Amulet of Majin after he showed exceptional performance. The purpose of the Amulet however, was a mystery back then. When his world fell into Darkness, he escaped death but as a changed man. He could do nothing as he saw his parents and close friends perish at the hands of the Heartless invaders and he could no longer be the boy he once was…he swore he would become stronger so nothing like that would happen ever again. He would never be defenceless or helpless again. He threw away what he called his “Mr. Nice Feredir” and took on his current surname: “Chi” after reading about the balance and usage of inner energy, also called “Chi”. He continued his practice of Sorcery his entire life prior to now until achieving the mastery he possesses now. Feredir frequently travelled the worlds and realms, acquiring more power and making more enemies as he went along. He also discovered the purpose of the Amulet his old teacher gave him in an intense confrontation with a powerful Wizard after absorbing all of the Wizards Students Energy and some from the man himself and tapped into the Essence of Hellfire Tome he had stolen from said Wizard and transformed for the very first time after unleashing it all into the Amulet. He decimated them all but also learned of the Corrupting disadvantage, so he used it carefully, dubbing himself “Corrupted Feredir” whenever he made use of it. He had heard about Kingdom Hearts at an age closer to his current one along with Organization XIII. He did not approve of their practices however and abstained from joining any group until Incarceron showed itself a few years later, showing a liking for its leaders practices and her in general. 

I shall stay committed!

Accepted go ahead and post in the rp !