Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dark Memories

Race For Kingdom Hearts: War Against Organization XIII (Sign Ups Always Open!)

Name: Allen Mars

Appearance:

Posted Image

Group: Organization.

keyblade wielder: Yes

Weapon: Holy striker

Posted Image

Keyblade with a strong holy element, is balanced in both attack,speed and magic.

Adaptive gauntlet:

Posted Image

With is variations in color.

The gauntlet allows the user to adapt to the situation around them, by absorbing magic that it blocks and hits the user, and adapting to its element, allowing the user to use said element with much more control and skill, using the gauntlet's mana reserves in order to do, which are recharged upon absorpion of a new element

When empty, it will revert back to its neutral form, where it has barely any use other than an extremely good blocking tool as it is nearly unbreakable, and with a small hook, to attack to surfaces the user might need to get to (acting like a grapling hook).

The gauntlet however, cannot absorb darkness nor light, only the basic elements.

Special abilities:

Mastery: He is extemely skilled in holy magic as well as extremely skilled with his keyblade and gauntlet, he can use both to great effects in battle and otherwise, and with the help of the adaptor gauntlet, mix some elemental magic in it as well. He is balanced in Strenght and speed, however he relies more on diversity and speed during battles.

Light form: He can enter his light form, in which he summons an armor made of pure light, when he focuses enough, drastically increasing his speed,strenght and magic, as well as allowing his gauntlet to enter Extremis mode, in which is unleashes all elements at once, allowing the user to utilize them.

Light form's appearance:

Posted Image

Personality: Noble,loyal, and friendly are his main personallity traits, however, he is merciless when on battle, and will not give the opponent a moment's rest, nor will he give his enemies, he is loyal to those who offer to help him, only betraying them should he be betrayed first, he can easily take a joke, but any insult to his master angers him.

Background: Renowed student of Master Hexor, he was the first student made master by him, and well known throughout a few of the worlds, however, it all changed when everything fell, denfing his home, with his master and the other students, made him nearly become a heartless.

On an attempt to save one of the students, he was severely hurt, and wounded, his heart taken out of him, as soon as it all seemed lost, his master guide his heart back to his body, but in turn, dooming himself to the Heartless horde that approached. Now, determined to bring his master back, with Kingdom hearts, he joins the organization in the hopes of finding it.

Holding a strong moral compass and a strong conviction, he is willing to anything to bring his master back.

He shall be commited

Name: Allen Mars

Appearance:

Posted Image

Group: Organization.

keyblade wielder: Yes

Weapon: Holy striker

Posted Image

Keyblade with a strong holy element, is balanced in both attack,speed and magic.

Adaptive gauntlet:

Posted Image

With is variations in color.

The gauntlet allows the user to adapt to the situation around them, by absorbing magic that it blocks and hits the user, and adapting to its element, allowing the user to use said element with much more control and skill, using the gauntlet's mana reserves in order to do, which are recharged upon absorpion of a new element

When empty, it will revert back to its neutral form, where it has barely any use other than an extremely good blocking tool as it is nearly unbreakable, and with a small hook, to attack to surfaces the user might need to get to (acting like a grapling hook).

The gauntlet however, cannot absorb darkness nor light, only the basic elements.

Special abilities:

Mastery: He is extemely skilled in holy magic as well as extremely skilled with his keyblade and gauntlet, he can use both to great effects in battle and otherwise, and with the help of the adaptor gauntlet, mix some elemental magic in it as well. He is balanced in Strenght and speed, however he relies more on diversity and speed during battles.

Light form: He can enter his light form, in which he summons an armor made of pure light, when he focuses enough, drastically increasing his speed,strenght and magic, as well as allowing his gauntlet to enter Extremis mode, in which is unleashes all elements at once, allowing the user to utilize them.

Light form's appearance:

Posted Image

Personality: Noble,loyal, and friendly are his main personallity traits, however, he is merciless when on battle, and will not give the opponent a moment's rest, nor will he give his enemies, he is loyal to those who offer to help him, only betraying them should he be betrayed first, he can easily take a joke, but any insult to his master angers him.

Background: Renowed student of Master Hexor, he was the first student made master by him, and well known throughout a few of the worlds, however, it all changed when everything fell, denfing his home, with his master and the other students, made him nearly become a heartless.

On an attempt to save one of the students, he was severely hurt, and wounded, his heart taken out of him, as soon as it all seemed lost, his master guide his heart back to his body, but in turn, dooming himself to the Heartless horde that approached. Now, determined to bring his master back, with Kingdom hearts, he joins the organization in the hopes of finding it.

Holding a strong moral compass and a strong conviction, he is willing to anything to bring his master back.

He shall be commited

Accepted.

@Scrapmaster Can my character Emerald and your character Allen work together in the rp? since we are two of the very few organization members here.

I dont see why not, sure!

@Scrapmaster Can my character Emerald and your character Allen work together in the rp? since we are two of the very few organization members here.

There arent very org. 13 members on here, i recommended people changing their characters to be on incarcerons side if they wanted, the story will be okay if none of yall are on org. 13 side. But if being in organization XIII is something you want then plase go ahead and post guys. :)

Eh, if theres less people on Org 13, that just means that we should try harder ;)

Quallity =/= Quantity.

Dont mean to say Incarceron is weak, but it has nearly double the members of Org 13 right now.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Eh, if theres less people on Org 13, that just means that we should try harder ;)

Quallity =/= Quantity.

Dont mean to say Incarceron is weak, but it has nearly double the members of Org 13 right now.

Yes and it a problem since none of org. 13 members aren't posting! :(

Yeah, it used to be only 3 members of org. 13. but then in the rp i changed it to where all of a sudden they have all come back. So all of you who signed up for org. 13 have control of those as well! Onlly if ya'll want.

Im like

So confused

What should I do. 

YOu chose not to duel with Xicor, so yeah, there aint nothing to do in the training room, I had Xicor pick Karou up and give the man a potion, thats about it.

so I am going to meet allen on my way outside my room Scrapmaster. We can do a small talking together piece but then I have to go for tonight

Edited by Gamergirl Jackson

Im like

So confused

What should I do. 

Confued about what? You are still in training room. I made a confrontation with organizations members and currently you are still in the training room we have not done much to your character. Did that help?

Edit 2 - Gave Xicor a skill, which is a charged state in which he can tap into, basically most of his darkness flows directly to his eye, and passes throughout the body as it goes, increasing his power,speed and eyesight greatly, basically with his dark eye, he can see you and where you are if he concentrates long enough, not through walls of course, he can visibly see your aura trail, and follow it, and he can see through invisibility and mirages.

I thought I told you guys that I would be busy from the 3rd to the 6th....whoops :/ Anyways what's going on in the RP? Can someone bring me up to speed?