Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nora Valkyrie

How to Raise an Idiot Mafia Boss (RP) [4X4]

I sat listening intently to Fiore's review of the instructions. "Okay I call the blue ones then." I then proceeded to pick a blue pawn one by one. Blueberry, Bubbles, Jeb, and Blue Badum Dedum Da. I placed my little blue guys in the starting area. Blueberry was off for college, Bubbles was going off on a journey to find himself, Jeb had his car stolen so he had to walk to work, and Blue Badum Dedum Da was running a marathon to support cancer research. Okay I had everyone's story set! But then Fiore talked about how maybe K and Eren could play play with us one day. It was so odd to visualize K, Eren, and Fiore all hundred up for a board game. Now now, I knew everyone had a life beyond what they were known for. However it was nice to see Fiore in a normal light, in person. I would love to play a game with K and Eren, but knowing what was going on... I can't blame them for being...tense. But. It doesn't mean that I'm on their side, besides I know they'll kill me on the spot if I try something. Though... Kana. No. I believe people deserve the little things in life. "Why think 'one day'? Fiore you have their numbers right? Go and call them? Kana's sure they have time for one game of sorry! Kana will be your support!" My eyes sparkled. Since I can't be part of... I should at least be nice to both sides...

-=-=-

I was carrying a medium box of goodies. Man it was kind of a hassle to get this stuff. I finally got home to put mister fluff ball back and feed him. I made mother dinner then went to the drop off point. But turns out it was meant to be a trap and I say meant after I only used 3 cards to take the mob down. Well, at least they still delivered. Five uniforms and in the sizes I asked. I guess they didn't really think this through. I was too deep in thought because I caught myself from tripping on the side walk. Once I caught myself I quickly looked around to see if anyone saw my embarrassing act. The only ones in the street were stray cats and dogs. So I was in the clear. The cafe was in site and I tipped my hat low to cover my eyes before entering. "Hello." I announced myself as I placed the box on one of the tables then pushed the tip of my hat up again. "I've got the uniforms and fake ids." I re-ripped the tape off the box showing off it's contents. Uniforms that look exactly the same as the ones in the capital and id badges.

-=-=-

I sipped on my 20th coffee. "I'm bored."

Kataa was making his way back to the Café after having the longest nap in his life (well at least that's what he thought). He suffled his feet across the groud, carrying his famed suitcase in one hand. Ah the suitcase, what appears to be a ordinary carrying-device to commoners, but to others a path of chaos. He'll never forget the day he discovered the suitcase or how hard he fought to keep it-but that story was for another day. To him, his armor was the true persona which held his identity-it was the 'thing' that made him change. Kataa walked on while his true figure, 'The Shadow Knight', remained hidden. Now you probably wondering why Kataa would think such thoughts when he was simply walking towards his mission. Well...the answer to that is simple: The mission tonight would be the last mission where he hides both identies. At least, that's what he thought.....

Kataa was coming around the corner of the Cafe's street, when Charles appeared right before him. The two looked at each other-eyes both old and new. It was a rather strange encounter, for Kataa thought he saw...even if just for a seconded...a younger Charles. "You ready old man?" Kataa sighed

Suddenly Charles dag into his pocket, making Kataa become fearful if just ever so slightly. Charles then pulled out a navy-green origami of what seemed to take shape of a suitcase. Kataa gave the old man a pondered look till Charles spoke, "Take this and read it whenever you can."

Kataa frowned at the man, "It's not like your gonna die...."

"Yes, but still, please take it."

Hesitant at first, he walked over grasping the origami from the old man, giving him another look. He place the piece of origami within his shirt pocket, "Well here we go then." The two walked in where they spotted Lovi, Antonio, and Simon around a table of supplies. "This is Mamoru's stuff then?"

"We've got another failed load sir..." One of the workers informed Eren, who ended up sighing for the fourteenth time this day.

"How idiotic can you all be?!" He yelled to his workers. "It's a simple hack job made by decently upgraded codes! Are we not the capital who has even more advancements?!"

"B-But Sir! There's two of them!"

"A duo makes no mater! You twits are just too preoccupied playing Space Invaders to notice!" The worker behind him quickly paused his game. Eren dashed back to his very own computer, where codes of his own hacks read the word 'FAILURE.' It was surely frustrating all right. A hacker was trying to make their way within his very own computer system, but every time Eren and his crew would begin to debug the hacker, a message with viruses would appear across all their screens, making them have to start over once again. "It's not just one hacker, but two of them." Eren grinned as he dug into his old hacker files of his middle school days. Though his team had been spending the whole day working on this, he had to admit he was appreciative of a challenger who could finally meet his standards.

"What do you want us to do sir?!"

"Squad A, I want you to discoed all the messages we've received throughout the day. Squad B, kill ALL the virus' from each message. Then Squad C, I need you to just keep the real hacker at bay-but finish your game first James, your bound to loose anyways."

James frowned while the worker beside him asked, "What about you Sir?"

"Oh, I have something I haven't used for a very long time." Eren smiled as he clicked the folder labeled: 'Tech 1' 

(Lord K picked up Luci. Did she cause a problem?) Yuki thought as read the message Luci sent her. The middle school students has the option of choosing their education. One like regular schools with military basics or one that's similar to being in the military. Whichever one they pick will be the one they continue with until the end of high school, unless an accident forces them to switch. Luci chose the last since that is what she is most familiar with. It was a breeze for Yuki to complete the drills. After class Yuki decided to do a 10km run before heading back to the castle.

-Later that night, at the capital-

The group was crammed inside of a car provided by Lovi. Where she had gotten the car was a mystery all on its own, but she wouldn't tell anyone either way. Apparently she had plans to blow it up after they were done. They parked a street away from the entrance of the capital. The guards stood attentively, holding their weapons as they stood guard. Lovi hummed as she watched them with some binoculars. "Ok how do we do this again?" Lovi asked. "You go out there and distract the guards long enough for us to sneak in and blend in with the rest inside the main building. We will locate the security room and wait for Charles to turn off the electricity so we can take over the security room in the dark and hack into it. Then while one of us stays the others make a run for it for Yui." Antonio explained, already wearing the costume of the uniform he was given. It was strangely comfortable. Even the helmet that covered his eyes with shades. "...or at least that is what is suppose to happen." He added in the end. Lovi fixed up a wig, a big hat and some shades. "Right! Time for the master distraction!" Lovi smirked, looking back at the group. "Lets get this show on the road!" With that, Lovi stepped out, walking over to the guards. Antonio looked back. "Lets go." He murmured. Lovi walked over to the entrance, and didn't hesitate to cause a ruckus. "What the actual frickle frackle?!" Lovi screamed, stepping up with both hands on her hips. "What is the meaning of this?" She asked. The guards looked at each other confused. Before they could ask, Lovi went on. "Have you no idea who I am?! I was to be received with a parade of dancing swans and singing frogs! Where is my butler?! Don't tell me you forgot to wear the traditional uniforms for the march?!" Lovi asked. Her rant continued dramatically. "Oh the horror I cannot believe they would hire such fools!" She said. Antonio signaled for the group, slowly sneaking inside the building itself as the entrance guards were distracted.

"....So where did you get this car?" Kataa asked, but neither Lovi nor anyone answered as the group drove off to their most dangerous mission yet. The atmespheroe was tense within and out of the car as it seemed the thought of death or being caught loomed over the group. Kataa tried to push the thought away himself, but he couldn't help but wonder if he would be caught what would happen to him? Exucuction probably...but it seemed Oro didn't die when he-she-whatever got caught. However was loomed over Kataa the most was that if he died...no one would miss him. Not his rare-to-be-seen family, not his buds from the Roughiees group, not anyone he robbed him, and surely not Yui. If he died no one would care, and that was exactly why he drove himself to fight as hard as he could-so one day they would. Kataa glanced over at Charles who seemed to have fell asleep intill the car jolted to a stop. How the old man slept through Lovi's extreme driving was a mystery all on it's own.

Kataa couldn't help but watch Lovi's dramatic performance till Antonio nugged him to move along. "Alright, so I'm not going to transform until the time is nesscary. I disguised my suitcase to potray a Mechanic's toolbox, which I'll give to you." Kataa gave Charles his suitcase without a hint of hesitation. "If worse comes to worse it should activate to my hidden wristwatch and fly right back to me for me to transform." Kataa was a tad surprised to see Charles accept so easily-and the fact that the old man could carry such a heavy case.

Yui opened her eyes to see everything around her kept the same before she took her nap. Her hands were still free, making her assume the scary glasses man never returned to her room...Though there was a lurking fear inside her that maybe he did... She pondered on weather her friends were making their way to rescue her or not, till the word 'escape' flashed through her mind. "That's right...I need to get out of here, but how?" Her violet eyes focused their attention on the wooden door before her bed. It was the door K and glasses man came out of, so surely it had to be a door that led outside. "Maybe if I open the door..." Without a second thought she scurried to the door twisting the door knob.

Meanwhile on the outside, two guards sat sheepishly outside of the prisoner's door. One was hoping for the end of his shift to come while the other wondered what was for dinner. Both sat in their chairs till one of them heard the door squeak. The guard stood up from his chair, "Did you hear that?"

"No."

The guard walked over to the door while the other followed.

Yui could hear them coming to the door, but she knew if they found her unbound to the bed, they would only trap her even more. Suddenly thinking of her favorite comic, she hid behind the open door as the guards came in. "Huh? Where is she?!"

"Maybe she went to the bathroom?"

"We would have to uncuff her for that!"

As the two were chattering, Yui snoke behind them, entering the hallway. She quickly looked to see two chairs, when a famous scene from her favorite comic once again came to her mind. As fast as she could, she untied one of her pigtails then reached for the door. She slammed the door shut, then quickly grasped the two chairs making them parallel against the door knob. Using her rubber band, she hooked the tops of the two chairs to the door knob, making the chairs jam the door. She could hear the guards messing with the door and that's when she decided to run.

Yuki got back to the castle just when the sun started setting. She found Luci messing around in the dinning hall. "Good evening sister." "Ohh Yuki, you finally got back. So how was school? Also K is still sleeping." Luci asked while she continued eating. Yuki took a seat and answered "It's not difficult. That's unual for Lord K to be sleeping, is he alright?" "He over exerted his energy, so he's resting. It's nothing serious." Yuki started to eat after the servants laid out food for her. "What about the prisoner?" "I don't know, but I know K probably visited her. You should stop worrying about those things and just focus on school." "I suppose you are right sister, please forgive me." "Don't mention it." Luci replied as she continued eating. (All this food and I barely managed to restore any of the energy K drained from me.) Luci thought.

The group sneaked in as Lovi distracted the guards with her ever so dramatic display. They sneaked in through one of the backdoors of the place, making sure not to bring attention to themselves by going through a front door. Antonio turned to the team. "Alright guys, we have allot of ground to cover. Around three floors, to be exact, maybe more. If you count the military wing, the offices wing, the residential wing..." Antonio muttered nervously. This place was absolutely huge, connected by property and bridges that interlocked buildings with one another. It was a mix that provided not only security, but privacy and allowed everyone to be able to work. It wasn't uncommon for people to get lost easily. "Right now, we are in the military wing. As far as I remember, if it hasn't changed, it is in this wing where they contain all of the high-priority prisoners. Let's split up, get into teams if that's your fancy, but be wary of your actions and try to not bring much attention to yourselves. Remember to communicate with each other through coms. If any of us find the security room of this wing, gives us a shout out and prioritize on that. If we can get a handle of the security room, then we can look all over the wing or Yui. Remember to keep yourself from being trigger happy." Antonio said. He nodded at the rest. "Good luck." Antonio said, and with that, he was off. He'd only been here once. Once. It was on a field trip when he attended the prestigious military academy merely a few blocks away from this place. Dear goodness he hoped his memory wasn't playing games with him. There should only be a few patrols here and there, most of the guards asleep besides those on the graveyard shift. He kept his pace moderate, not wanting to seem like he was rushing through the hallways like a maniac. He was already in a cold sweat. Things could go very very good, or so god awful horribly horribly wrong. No in between. Much to his own luck, he did indeed find the control room. As expected, there were guards in front of it making guard. He breathed, clearing his throat as he walked over. "Good evening." Antonio spoke, gently waving at the two. "Good evening." The two spoke back. "May I enter for a moment? I need to speak with him for a second." Antonio asked. "We shouldn't let anyone inside." One of them said. "I know, but I will be quick. He isn't answering his phone and his girlfriend has turned to call me none stop for the past twenty minutes. I can't continue my rounds like that, you know..." Antonio said, his charming voice in tow as one of the guards rolled his eyes. "Tell me about it." He muttered, taking a step to the side. "Alright. Just for a bit." The guard spoke. "Thank you." Antonio said with a smile, walking into the room as he waved. The room was big, with lots of cables and of the sort. A whole wall of cameras stood, showing images from all angles of all kinds of places and hallways of the building. A large keyboard with countless of buttons and lights beneath it. In front of it a young man in uniform sat, looking around at the cameras back and forth. He had headphones on, the sound of his music loud enough for Antonio to hear. Panic At The Disco. Nice choice. Antonio looked back at the door, gently locking it before making his way to the worker. It didn't take much. While he was distracted, Antonio grabbed him, one arm wrapped tightly around his neck as the other was pushed tightly against his mouth and nose, keeping his screams muffled. He struggled, his feet waving around as his hands reached up for Antonio's helmet and face, attempting to claw his hands away from him. It took about a minute, but eventually the lack of oxygen kicked in and the man fainted in Antonio's arms. "Sorry." Antonio whispered as he set him down on the floor, before tying up his wrists, ankles, and then those two together so he wouldn't struggle much. "Alright guys, I got the security room for this building." Antonio whispered, sitting down on the chair as he began to browse through the cameras. "The prisoner cells are found on the first floor, left side of the wing, in the basement." Antonio whispered, glancing around as he looked for Yui.