Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AndrewHankinson

Did you know...the mirrors in Yen Sid's tower link to the Drive Forms in Kingdom Hearts II?

Yeah. I noticed that before. It was really a surprise when I found these.

Quick question: Is there an added mirror for limit form in KHII final mix, or is there the same amount for both versions? I could never really tell.

I did know actually but I would have liked it if it was more than just an Easter Egg. Like the mirrors being covered by the curtains to unfold once you maxed the co-responding form and in the end get an item. Not a Keyblade or anything useful. Something like the Proofs you get in KH2 Final Mix.

Yeah. I noticed that before. It was really a surprise when I found these.Quick question: Is there an added mirror for limit form in KHII final mix, or is there the same amount for both versions? I could never really tell.

There's the same amount in both versions, but you couldn't examine one of them (limit form mirror) in the original. Maybe they planned to put this form in the original but removed it, only to put it in Final Mix?

Edited by Master Eraqus

I thought we all figured this out back when the game came out? It wasn't exactly hard to figure out even back then, and I was a pretty stupid teenager at the time.

I mean, it probably takes a second playthrough to realize, but yeah... this one was pretty obvious =P.

But the Limit form's Mirror says "An image of you obtaining old powers flows into your mind" in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX

I didn't realise it changed; I'll edit it just now. :) Thanks for letting me know.

I actually never noticed, or I just don't remember. Could you read all these before you got every drive form? Or do you have to return to it each time you get a new one? If it's the latter, I never really had an impetus to return to the Mysterious Tower just to check a room made mostly for a cutscene so :P

It would've been cool of the mirrors were uncovered when you got each drive form, and when you looked at the mirrors, Sora's reflection could be that drive form.

That would be very cool, it'd just probably make the PS2 explode. They were already pushing the limits with the game we got.

With the amount of people saying they already knew, makes me feel sad that I never knew. =/

Edited by Flaming Lea

On 5/26/2015 at 12:08 PM, AndrewHankinson said:

In Kingdom Hearts II when Sora first visits Yen Sid’s Tower, he enters a room where there are three fairies (Fauna, Flora and Merryweather from Sleeping Beauty) are as well as covered up mirrors which trigger the reaction command (triangle button) with a message from each mirror.

Most people would assume the messages are just random, but each mirror refers to every Drive Form Sora is able to use in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. Below are a the list of messages and which Drive Form they are linked to:

• “An image of you utilizing your strength to its fullest flows into your mind.” – Valor Form
  • “An image of you utilizing your magic to its fullest flows into your mind.” – Wisdom Form
  • “An image of you possessing all abilities flows into your mind.” – Master Form
  • “An image of the Keyblade unleashing its ultimate power flows into your mind.” – Final Form
  • “An image of you obtaining old powers flows into your mind” – Limit Form
  • “An image of you overcome by the power of darkness flows into your mind.” – Anti Form

Wow