Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Thoughts about Secret Boss Rush in KH3

What do you guys think about having a Boss Rush section in KH3? Like in Olympus Coliseum or a place like Mirage Arena. We can have all the secret bosses from all the KH games like Kurt Zista, Young Xehanort(BBS), Julius, etc. And you have to battle them one at a time and, to make it fair, there will be rest stops to restock on items or switch Keyblades since they are the hardest bosses. And for the final round, it's a secret boss for the next KH game.

What do you guys think about having a Boss Rush section in KH3? Like in Olympus Coliseum or a place like Mirage Arena. We can have all the secret bosses from all the KH games like Kurt Zista, Young Xehanort(BBS), Julius, etc. And you have to battle them one at a time and, to make it fair, there will be rest stops to restock on items or switch Keyblades since they are the hardest bosses. And for the final round, it's a secret boss for the next KH game.

I like that idea and I thought that a world like that could be the Wreck-it-Rralph world where after you complete the main story you can ride on the train and go to different games which have a secret boss within them.

I'd rather it not be a boss rush, having to fight through waves of enemies or waves of bosses tends to consume way too much time and makes me less inclined to even try it. Separate boss battle areas or arenas work fine for me, like the Garden of Assemblage or some of the Mirage Arena fights, or like how you just find Sephiroth or Julius, stuff like that.

I'd rather it not be a boss rush, having to fight through waves of enemies or waves of bosses tends to consume way too much time and makes me less inclined to even try it. Separate boss battle areas or arenas work fine for me, like the Garden of Assemblage or some of the Mirage Arena fights, or like how you just find Sephiroth or Julius, stuff like that.

Yeah but this could be its own thing secluded from those. Like every time you beat a boss, they'd be added to the list of bosses in boss rush.

Yeah but this could be its own thing secluded from those. Like every time you beat a boss, they'd be added to the list of bosses in boss rush.

I guess. Personally, it doesn't sound remotely appealing to me, but if other people want it, why not?

I like that idea and I thought that a world like that could be the Wreck-it-Rralph world where after you complete the main story you can ride on the train and go to different games which have a secret boss within them.

This should happen. It would be genius.

So it's going all Super Smash Bros. Brawl Boss Battles with a mix of Olympus Coliseum from KH recoded? Of course, they'd make the bosses have less HP because Sora will be stronger and there's a lot of bosses to deal with.

That's why I said one at a time.

That's why I said one at a time.

Then it's not really all that much of a boss rush, just boss areas that have been in most KH games already. What you seem to be really suggesting is bringing back bosses from old games, which- meh. Like hatok said, it'd take a lot of work to redo all of them in a brand new game engine, and really if I wanted to fight them again, I;d just play the old games.

Then it's not really all that much of a boss rush, just boss areas that have been in most KH games already. What you seem to be really suggesting is bringing back bosses from old games, which- meh. Like hatok said, it'd take a lot of work to redo all of them in a brand new game engine, and really if I wanted to fight them again, I;d just play the old games.

Yes it would be a boss rush. It would be like the Villain's Vendetta like what BlankShell said except you get points in between some rounds to have a break and modify some equipment. Also, a boss rush doesn't have to have all the bosses in one room, boss rushes can be where you face the bosses one after another. It would be absolutely ridiculous if you have to face multiple secret bosses at full strength at one time.

Yes it would be a boss rush. It would be like the Villain's Vendetta like what BlankShell said except you get points in between some rounds to have a break and modify some equipment. Also, a boss rush doesn't have to have all the bosses in one room, boss rushes can be where you face the bosses one after another. It would be absolutely ridiculous if you have to face multiple secret bosses at full strength at one time.

Getting breaks in between defeats the entire purpose of a boss rush. It's supposed to b e a challenge in that you face multiple hard enemies in a row with no breaks. If you're allowed to pause and heal/change equipment, then how is that any different than what we've already seen in other KH games?

Getting breaks in between defeats the entire purpose of a boss rush. It's supposed to b e a challenge in that you face multiple hard enemies in a row with no breaks. If you're allowed to pause and heal/change equipment, then how is that any different than what we've already seen in other KH games?

Well look at the fight with Data Xemnas, you're able to switch equipments and items in between the two fights. Also, different fights requires different characters to be in it,like the Data Xemnas fight. So if you weren't prepared with those characters, you can change their equipment along with yours.

Well look at the fight with Data Xemnas, you're able to switch equipments and items in between the two fights. Also, different fights requires different characters to be in it,like the Data Xemnas fight. So if you weren't prepared with those characters, you can change their equipment along with yours.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying, we've already seen this kind of thing in a KH game. A boss rush is different than that.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying, we've already seen this kind of thing in a KH game. A boss rush is different than that.

So you want a boss rush where you can't switch characters that are required/recommended for that fight and can't change their equipment so they are prepared for that fight. Is that what I'm getting at?

So you want a boss rush where you can't switch characters that are required/recommended for that fight and can't change their equipment so they are prepared for that fight. Is that what I'm getting at?

No, I don't want that, which is the first thing I said on this thread. But yes, that is what a boss rush typically is.