Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

New Dissidia gameplay featuring Squall & Bartz - (5/28 (Thu) 20:00 ~) "Dissidia Final Fantasy" location test report +

Well this looks good so far. I really hope that for the PS4 version they don't go and limit the number of attacks and customization like they're doing to the arcade version. Or is it going to be a straight up port with no differences whatsoever? :P

It won't be a basic port, that's for sure.

It won't be a basic port, that's for sure.

Ok good, hopefully they'll make some changes to some of the more troubling aspects of the arcade version, such as only two HP attacks and no customization, and hopefully they might have a story that fits better with the previous two games.

Hm

they've completely changed Bartz's style. He changes jobs now, he's not a mime

Squall is a bit different, too. His magic seems more or less the same, but his slashes are pretty different. Slower and wider. Probably yo compensate for the larger groups of players

It sucks because no one outside of japan cares unless it's the ps4 version and I'm on that boat. I'd rather they just not worry about arcades, but they're huge in japan still.

arcades benefit the rest of us, we'll get a better game in the long run because of people testing it there