Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheKingdomkid

Silent Hills rumored to be resurrected as an Xbox Exclusive

I want to start this off first by saying this is all just a RUMOR nothing more most likely but it comes from a reliable source as said in the video later on in the post.  Yes, it appears that Microsoft could be in talks with Konami to buy the rights of Silent Hills and it appears that the talks are in the billions and Microsoft wants the deal to go through before E3 so they can show it off at their conference.  For more information watch the video below

So while it is cool that it could be coming back I would be sad if it was an Xbox exclusive only since I don't have one but we will have to see if this rumor is true, and just to remind everyone this is a rumor!!

Sounds like Microsoft is getting pretty desperate to have some exclusive games that aren't for the Kinnect. Honestly I'd rather it be multiplatform and say screw the exclusivity but then that ruins the whole competition between the consoles I guess. 

What's the point when del Toro and Kojima were going to be the only reasons to play the game in the first place

This is to buy the rights for it, so if they do get it then maybe they will bring del Toro and Kojima on board to continue to work on it at least I hope they do, but this is all rumors, if we don't hear anything by E3 then this game and series will continue being dead most likely