Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Moni_22

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon New Trailer

I'm hyped with this new trailer! It doesn't reveal too much but at least it looks like it'll be better than Gates to Infinity

First, there's gonna be MUCH MORE playable Pokémon (you and your partner I mean), and also all Pokémon are gonna be here. It also seems like the legendary Pokémon are gonna play an important role.

I could translate some lines, Lombre says that "Pokémon are turning into stone lately", Latios simply says "You can do it, Latias!", and Dialga seems to say something like the Moon is gone? Of course, Pikachu is saying "Could it be... I've turned into a Pokémon?!

I don't fully understand what Piplup said, but it's something along the lines that they can't be an official team because they are kids. So maybe that's a plot point at the beginning.

Also, maybe minor detail but... THEY WEAR SCARFS AND RIBBONS, finally.

Anyway, this made my day soo much. It's gonna be in Japan in September, but there's no official date for USA or Europe yet.

Edited by Moni_22

Yes! The Mudkip and torchic team shall return once more (That's my team in the past games). But, I'm a little upset that you can just choose your leader pokemon now, it doesn't feel as special as doing the quiz. Nonetheless, this will be a good addition to the pokemon mystery dungeon series.

Yes! The Mudkip and torchic team shall return once more (That's my team in the past games). But, I'm a little upset that you can just choose your leader pokemon now, it doesn't feel as special as doing the quiz. Nonetheless, this will be a good addition to the pokemon mystery dungeon series.

Yes, it's sad that the quiz is no more... It was frustrating when you wanted a specific Pokémon, but it was so cool...

Yes, it's sad that the quiz is no more... It was frustrating when you wanted a specific Pokémon, but it was so cool...

Yeah, I always enjoyed taking the quiz naturally, answering how I normally would. I got Mudkip as my main pokemon all the time, like I would BE a Mudkip if I were a pokemon. Legit, no joke.

I wish there were more options for characters like the older games where it wasn't just starters but also random mons like Machop or Vulpix or stuff like that. Oh well, I'm just glad it has all 720 again unlike Gates to Infinity.

I wish there were more options for characters like the older games where it wasn't just starters but also random mons like Machop or Vulpix or stuff like that. Oh well, I'm just glad it has all 720 again unlike Gates to Infinity.

Yeah, there's only Pikachu and Riolu for extras. Eevee, Vulpix, Axew, Skitty... those are gone... At least Eevee and Zorua por example would have been cool.

Look at all those starter pokemon . Really excited for this . Im hoping for  more emotional story than EOS and maybe some reference to past mystery dungeon games

Surpassing PMD2's story will be veeery difficult, but at least I expect a deep, emotional story. And yeah, I would like some references, Latios and Latias for example could be the same ones as PMD1.

I'm hyped with this new trailer! It doesn't reveal too much but at least it looks like it'll be better than Gates to Infinity

First, there's gonna be MUCH MORE playable Pokémon (you and your partner I mean), and also all Pokémon are gonna be here. It also seems like the legendary Pokémon are gonna play an important role.

I could translate some lines, Lombre says that "Pokémon are turning into stone lately", Latios simply says "You can do it, Latias!", and Dialga seems to say something like the Moon is gone? Of course, Pikachu is saying "Could it be... I've turned into a Pokémon?!

I don't fully understand what Piplup said, but it's something along the lines that they can't be an official team because they are kids. So maybe that's a plot point at the beginning.

Also, maybe minor detail but... THEY WEAR SCARFS AND RIBBONS, finally.

Anyway, this made my day soo much. It's gonna be in Japan in September, but there's no official date for USA or Europe yet.

When I first played mystery dungeon, I was disappointed that they didn't wear the scarfs or ribbons. I'll probably get the game just for that reason. 

This looks amazing!

Im hoping for  more emotional story than EOS and maybe some reference to past mystery dungeon games

I'm hoping for that too.

I want Dialga and all the other ones to be the same as the one ones from the previous games.

Most of them appeared in PMD1 so it will be nice having a throwback to my first explorers games.

Alakazam and his team could appear as well and they could reference the player. That would be so awesome! :O

YES IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOREVER

Team Charmander and (insert random water type pokemon here) shall return as Team (insert creative name I'll come up later on)

The graphics look amazing, and with so many legendary the story is sure to be even longer gaw I can't wait

1) I wonder what the reason for the player becoming a Pokémon is this time. 2) The word "super" might confuse some people that its going to be a Mario styled platformer.

You might as well say people would think Super Metroid and Super Smash Bros would be Mario styled platformers due to their names...

Anyway, this looks awesome. Can't wait!

I'm really glad this trailer's out, but I honestly just can't get into it for this game. Gates to Infinity knocked my hopes and expectations down way too low, especially since I was so hyped for it.  :wacko:  Maybe it'll surprise me.

I'm really glad this trailer's out, but I honestly just can't get into it for this game. Gates to Infinity knocked my hopes and expectations down way too low, especially since I was so hyped for it.  :wacko:  Maybe it'll surprise me.

Have some faith, in my view Gates to Infinity was a test to move from DS to 3DS. Now that they had that experienced, they must have worked really hard on this one to ensure it will be as great as the first two ones.

New trailer with a few new footage. It would seem that questionaire is making a return.

Not many new things in the trailer, but YESSSSSSSSSS I love the questionaire!

The game is turning out to be one of those where the developers learned from their past mistakes. (Here, giving us a mediocre of a game that was GoI.) I'm happy to see where this goes. 

Now if the same can be done for Paper Mario, although Miyamoto is part to blame for that.