Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Posts by Square Enix France could hint toward news regarding Kingdom Hearts III

Over the past several days the official Square Enix France Facebook page have made several posts that use the official Kingdom Hearts III tag. One of the posts contains a picture of Sora, Donald, and Goofy in a earlier render from Kingdom Hearts III. The other post made by Square Enix France contains a launch trailer of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX. You can read an unofficial translation of these posts along with screenshots of the original posts below.

Donald, Goofy and Sora ... What is your best memory of the series? What is your level of expectation regarding the very next Kingdom Hearts III?

Relive the magic of Kingdom Hearts!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Square Enix France last year teased international releases of Final Fantasy Type-0 and Final Fantasy Agito via Twitter which ended up being announced at E3 2014. With E3 coming up next month and the recent hints made by Square Enix France along with the hint that was made by Square Enix Germany, do you think something big within the Kingdom Hearts series will happen at E3?

Click here to view the article

I wouldn't look that deep into it the first one was just asking a couple of questions nothing really to deep about it and the other one was just showing the trailer for 2.5 again.  But hey I could be wrong I just wouldn't look that far to deep into this

I wouldn't look that deep into it the first one was just asking a couple of questions nothing really to deep about it and the other one was just showing the trailer for 2.5 again.  But hey I could be wrong I just wouldn't look that far to deep into this

If you don't remember, Square Enix France teased international releases for Final Fantasy Type-0 and Agito which ended up being announced and confirmed at E3 2014. The same situation could be said about this, if anything happens.

If you don't remember, Square Enix France teased international releases for Final Fantasy Type-0 and Agito which ended up being announced and confirmed at E3 2014. The same situation could be said about this, if anything happens.

Yeah but what where those tweets?

Thats a tweet that leads to a tweet that doesn't exist.

It's a screenshot of the tweet. It probably was deleted since it was leading to speculation, which Square does sometimes, plus its from 2014.

Ooh, this sounds promising!  I'm brimming with excitement over this!!!! :D  And also, a fair bit of speculation here...what if we get the Kingdom Hearts III trailer that only select fans were able to see back in 2.5's launch event in December?  Technically, it's not a trailer from this year, so there is a chance it could show!  Nomura himself said that news on Kingdom Hearts III shall be shed to light at D23 this November, but, considering that KH3's elusive 2.5 launch event trailer is from last year...we could get it this year at E3 as the latest teaser!  Tell me that wouldn't be awesome! :D

Ooh, this sounds promising!  I'm brimming with excitement over this!!!! :D  And also, a fair bit of speculation here...what if we get the Kingdom Hearts III trailer that only select fans were able to see back in 2.5's launch event in December?  Technically, it's not a trailer from this year, so there is a chance it could show!  Nomura himself said that news on Kingdom Hearts III shall be shed to light at D23 this November, but, considering that KH3's elusive 2.5 launch event trailer is from last year...we could get it this year at E3 as the latest teaser!  Tell me that wouldn't be awesome! :D

Well, I don't think they'd show that trailer. It's been stated that it was only for people who went to the 2.5 launch event. No exceptions. And besides, it's only concept art and a 3D clip. I bet that what they'll show at D23 and E3 will be far better than that.

I hope so but they should release it on X1 too.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX were released as a Playstation exclusive. I don't think that will change.

OHHOOOHOHH, I am definitely looking forward to this year's E3 as the E3 of Kingdom Hearts! I am so hyped! xD

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX were released as a Playstation exclusive. I don't think that will change.

Although it really should change considering how they just put KH3 on the X1 out of nowhere like that, so why you wouldn't at least try to expose your future Microsoft consumers to a series that they should suddenly care about enough to buy the latest (and first) game for their system is beyond me. :/ Edited by Cricket

Well, I don't think they'd show that trailer. It's been stated that it was only for people who went to the 2.5 launch event. No exceptions. And besides, it's only concept art and a 3D clip. I bet that what they'll show at D23 and E3 will be far better than that.

It's a good thing you mentioned that, because that brings up a point that I feel should be worth mentioning. Kingdom Hearts III was announced officially at E3 2013, right? Since then we've only gotten (technically) four trailers... and none of them really give us an idea about what the game will really be about. We have a lot of general ideas about the game, like the official synopsis and the little teaser at the end of one of the 2.5 trailers, but aside from that, we really don't know a lot about what sorts of scenarios will be transpiring in the game. The only footage the public really got was tentative gameplay footage back when the game was being made with the Luminous engine. Aside from that, there's been nothing to show.

Could mean they're just working super super hard to finish the game (because believe it or not, it does take a bit of time to compile footage for a trailer), and if that's the case then I'm all for that, but... I don't know, I guess I'm just one of those people who would really like a better look at what the game looks like at its current stage.

I don't expect a trailer at E3, but I hope we'll get at least one new trailer this year. And I hope it's a little more than just a teaser.