Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lady Aleister

Anime | Manga THE OFFICIAL KUROSHITSUJI THREAD OF KH13

I AM 99.9999999% SURE THAT A KUROSHITSUJI THREAD HAS NOT BEEN MADE YET. I DID A FORUM SEARCH.

Kuroshitsuji, or Black Butler is the really depressing story about a little boy named Ciel Phantomhive who lived happily with his family UNTIL HIS PARENTS WERE BRUTALLY MURDER AND HE WAS CAPTURED BY A SATANIC WORSHIPING CULT AND SACRIFICED TO SATAN. 

But as he was sacrificed to Satan, he summoned a stiletto-wearing demon who promised to fulfill Ciel's wishes. Ciel wished for power. Wow. So blah blah blah, Ciel made a contract and named the demon Sebastian Michaelis. 

That is Neko's summary. 

READ THE REST LATER GOSH

-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Butler

-http://kuroshitsuji.wikia.com/wiki/Kuroshitsuji_Wiki

-http://myanimelist.net/anime/4898/Kuroshitsuji

KUROSHITSUJI IS NOT YAOI. 

SHUSH IT.

Watch here-

http://www.funimation.com/shows/black-butler/home

There are three seasons...

Season One, which is only canon up until the ending of the Curry Arc

Season Two, which is not canon AT ALL

Season Three, WHICH ACTUALLY GOES WITH THE MANGA

And an OVA called Book of Murder

There are Four Musicals-

His Butler, Friendship

The Most Beautiful DEATH in the World: The Shinigami that fell with 1000 souls

The Most Beautiful DEATH in the World: The Shinigami that fell with 1000 souls (Re-Run)

Lycoris that Blazes the Earth 

There is a movie. 

Manga (ONGOING)- http://www.mangahere.co/manga/kuroshitsuji/ 

It's an amazing series, good for anyone who likes historical anime and dark themes. 

One of my favorite animes, ever! Have you seen Black Butler: Book of Circus yet? I thought it was gonna suck, but it was amazing!

I have seen....All three seasonsAll four musicalsThe movieI have read up to what there is of the manga And I am thinking about ordering one of Yana Toboso's art books.I also have two Sebastian Plushies, One Ciel Plushie, up to volume 8 in my manga collection, I have a t-shirt, sweat pants, socks, a necklace, and an earring set.Hot topic has a lot of merchandise.I'm planning on also getting....a Grell plushie, a Ciel in Wonderland blanket, another pair of sweat pants, another shirt that actually fits me, and a backpack.I also reaaalllyy wanna crossplay as Alois or Ciel.Or maybe cosplay as Elizabeth.Also the only theories of Kuroshitsuji I support are...

The Undertaker is Vincent TheoryUndertaker is Ciel's Grandfather TheoryShinigami exist in the future

ALSO ON THIS THREAD, IF WE WOULD ALL REFER TO GRELL AS A SHE.

I have seen....All three seasonsAll four musicalsThe movieI have read up to what there is of the mangaAnd I am thinking about ordering one of Yana Toboso's art books.I also have two Sebastian Plushies, One Ciel Plushie, up to volume 8 in my manga collection, I have a t-shirt, sweat pants, socks, a necklace, and an earring set.Hot topic has a lot of merchandise.I'm planning on also getting....a Grell plushie, a Ciel in Wonderland blanket, another pair of sweat pants, another shirt that actually fits me, and a backpack.I also reaaalllyy wanna crossplay as Alois or Ciel.Or maybe cosplay as Elizabeth.Also the only theories of Kuroshitsuji I support are...

The Undertaker is Vincent TheoryUndertaker is Ciel's Grandfather TheoryShinigami exist in the future

ALSO ON THIS THREAD, IF WE WOULD ALL REFER TO GRELL AS A SHE.

YASSS, Grell is a she to me haha.

I have a Ciel action figure, 2 Black Butler t-shirts, a Ciel Pop! figurine and a Ciel/Sebastian cloth poster. Not much, but my collection is growing ^_^

Oh, and my phone wallpaper is Sebastian lol

Edited by waytothexdawnx

KUROSHITSUJI IS NOT YAOI. 

SHUSH IT.

LIES

Posted Image

In all seriousness this is such a great series. Because you have so many dark moments and facts within the series. It's so beautiful too just

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

but then there are moments like

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I absolutely love the fashion and the quality animation too. it's all so pretty

"Its a depressing gay story"

^^^^

Saw that on tumblr yesterday describing kuroshitsuji.

For those who have read the manga, what are your favorite arcs?

Mine are...

Noah's Arc Circus, Ship Voyage, and Green Witch.