Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Disney Interactive Vice President of Production: Kingdom Hearts figures are 'possible' for Disney Infinity

If only Disney Infinity allowed Fullmetal Alchemist...

Disney has nothing to do with FMA, however they do own everything in Kingdom Hearts except the FF and TWEWY characters.

Well that would be a good idea. I'm getting sick and tired of hearing i want Sora or any of the KH characters in... But still let's hope for it.

Well, the difference between this and say "Sora for Smash" is that as stated before, Disney is legally allowed to use any KH original character in any way they wish. It's technically them who owns Sora, not Square, that's part of the price square paid to use Donald, Goofy, Pluto, etc. Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Don't have the game, but I want many of the figures of my favorite characters. It's only a matter of time now before they pop KH into Disney Infinity by the looks of things anyway.

Hell yeah I would want KH characters in Disney Infinity. Mostly because they would have to make a Kairi figure. And with a Kairi figure, that would mean Kairi would be playable.

I honestly do not know whether to laugh or cry at this response.

As far as playable Kingdom Hearts characters, It's obvious that Sora, Riku and Kairi would be playable.

I'd also want Ventus, Terra and Aqua to be playable alongside Hooded Roxas (so he doesn't look to similar to Ventus)and Axel. 

As far as villains go, it should be Ansem Seeker Of Darkness, Xemnas, Vanitas (masked) and Master Xehanort.