Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  

Hayner Pence Olette

Wow, ever since 358/2 Days and Birth By Sleep got teased, people completely forgot about these three... and so has Tetsuya Nomura. 

They need to be relevant again. Maybe a new Keyblade trio. Regardless, they need to be valuable characters for the third installment because they contributed absolutely nothing to the plot ever since they were in Kingdom Hearts 2. For clarity, they're original Kingdom Hearts characters so they have to be integral to the plot. 

Edited by Guest

No offense, can't we just have more characters who are just there and NOT super big important heroes? It's pretty obvious they'll show Roxas interact with them when he inevitably comes back in KH3. Hell, they'll probably do something extra weird and make it so that the REAL ones somehow know him despite him only interacting with data versions.

they really have nothing to add

also

new keyblade trio

hahahano

The concept of Xion is stupid (a physical manifestion of the memories of Kairi from Sora taking its own form?) and look at how much of a beloved and developed character she turned out to be. Kingdom Hearts 3 is in the realm of the unknown at this point. These three have plenty to add.

No offense, can't we just have more characters who are just there and NOT super big important heroes? It's pretty obvious they'll show Roxas interact with them when he inevitably comes back in KH3. Hell, they'll probably do something extra weird and make it so that the REAL ones somehow know him despite him only interacting with data versions.

Looking forward to that

"Hayner! Pence! Olette!"

"Who are you"

"What, you don't remember? We spent one day together over two years ago. I hit a ball"

The concept of Xion is stupid (a physical manifestion of the memories of Kairi from Sora taking its own form?) and look at how much of a beloved and developed character she turned out to be. Kingdom Hearts 3 is in the realm of the unknown at this point. These three have plenty to add.

yeah, because KH fans love bad characters 

Hayner Pence and Olette aren't bad, they're just boring

What does Xion have to do with any of this? 

What does Xion have to do with any of this? 

I was stating how Tetsuya Nomura is able to get obscure characters like Xion and make them relevant for the series. The same can be said about this trio.

yeah, because KH fans love bad characters 

Hayner Pence and Olette aren't bad, they're just boring

They were boring because they were severely under-developed... that's all.

Edited by Guest

I don't think that this trio has to be relevant anymore and no, it's not because I forgot them because I didn't. It's just, what do they have to offer to the series? Roxas can become friends with the real trio, but other than that I can't really see them fighting, maybe Hayner, but definitely not Pence or Olette. One might say, "But Kairi has a Keyblade and she doesn't seem worthy!" As soon as she got a Keyblade, she defeated Heartless immediately.

I don't think they (all three of them) should have Keyblades because they don't have any importance to the plot of KH at all. That was just in KH2 when the data versions of them were friends with Roxas. Even the real ones didn't do anythin relevant to the plot except for meetinf Kairi, that's it. I don't think anybody would want every single person to have a Keyblade.

I was stating how Tetsuya Nomura is able to get obscure characters like Xion and make them relevant for the series. The same can be said about this trio.

They were boring because they were severely under-developed... that's all.

how on earth is xion an obscure character

they made an entire game about her

and no, basically every KH character has next to know development, Hayner Pence adn Olette are jsut plain boring

Twilight town is confirmed. Hayner, Pence and Olette are residents of Twilight Town. They're going to contribute to Kingdom Hearts 3. It's a shame they're so negatively received just because of their underdevelopment.

Twilight town is confirmed. Hayner, Pence and Olette are residents of Twilight Town. They're going to contribute to Kingdom Hearts 3. It's a shame they're so negatively received just because of their underdevelopment.

Twilight Town isn't confirmed it has been hinted at. Those three are also not underdeveloped they just serve no purpose to the story beyond being friends with Kairi and having an inkling that Roxas exists, and honestly the most they could likely contribute right now is analyzing Ansem's data in the computer room which mickey could just as easily do himself. They have background importance like merlin and cid.

Twilight Town isn't confirmed it has been hinted at. Those three are also not underdeveloped they just serve no purpose to the story beyond being friends with Kairi and having an inkling that Roxas exists, and honestly the most they could likely contribute right now is analyzing Ansem's data in the computer room which mickey could just as easily do himself. They have background importance like merlin and cid.

they modeled twilight town in hd, it's unlikely they'd let that go to waste