Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Square Enix Europe reuploads Kingdom Hearts III logo ahead of E3

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KH3 CONFIRMED!!!!!

KH3 CONFIRMED!!!!!

KH3 CONFIRMED!!!!!

KH3 CONFIRMED!!!!!

KH3 CONFIRMED!!!!!

KH3 CONFIRMED!!!!!

KH3 CONFIRMED!!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! *dies from hype and teases*

Edited by Keyblade master26

It's just a logo, one we have seen before nothing to really get excited for.  Not only that it was re-uploaded which is weird as to why it was taken down in the first place but whatever still nothing to get excited for in my opinion

It's just a logo, one we have seen before nothing to really get excited for. Not only that it was re-uploaded which is weird as to why it was taken down in the first place but whatever still nothing to get excited for in my opinion

I think KH fans are going insane right now if they think a simple LOGO means that it's gonna be at E3

I was honestly just expecting D23 to be the only place it appeared. I am still not expecting a whole lot out of E3 as far as KH3 goes, but I think they will show more than I was expecting.

I think KH fans are going insane right now if they think a simple LOGO means that it's gonna be at E3

It's not only about the logo, it's about the fact that it gets uploaded before E3 alongside other logos of games which will appear at the conference. But pessimistic people will always have doubts.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KH3 CONFIRMED!!!!!

KH3 CONFIRMED!!!!!

KH3 CONFIRMED!!!!!

KH3 CONFIRMED!!!!!

KH3 CONFIRMED!!!!!

KH3 CONFIRMED!!!!!

KH3 CONFIRMED!!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! *dies from hype and teases*

although nothing is confirmed

Edited by Oli

It's not only about the logo, it's about the fact that it gets uploaded before E3 alongside other logos of games which will appear at the conference. But pessimistic people will always have doubts.

It's all a matter of timing.

And you don't have to be pessimistic to have doubts about a logo confirming or hinting toward a game being present at an Expo.

KH3 CONFIRMED!!!!!

KH3 CONFIRMED!!!!!

KH3 CONFIRMED!!!!!

KH3 CONFIRMED!!!!!

KH3 CONFIRMED!!!!!

KH3 CONFIRMED!!!!!

To quote Sora96:

"Nothing is confirmed."

The only way that they could actually tease KH3 correctly is if they post a picture of a Keyblade or something and some cryptic text.

Or maybe hold off on the info until they have something substantial?

Or maybe have just waited until this year or next to announce KH3?

Or maybe we could all just shut up and leave them to it.

Or maybe hold off on the info until they have something substantial? Or maybe have just waited until this year or next to announce KH3? Or maybe we could all just shut up and leave them to it.

Or maybe everyone here would be patient and WAIT TILL NOVEMBER.

If you look closely, you can see that the file size is 2MB. Clearly, this is a hint to something. Why else would it just be 2MB? While MB stands for Megabyte, it could also stand for Months Beyond. This means that it could mean 2 Months Beyond. KHIII confirmed for August 2015 confirmed?

Seriously though, it's just a logo people. Come on.

Oh, how I wish they had done this... They announced it way too early.

*Insert obligatory Illuminati confirmed due to number 3 in KH3* xD

And yes....that they unfortunately did.

They've now set a standard for KH3 that can never be reached or accomplished or exceeded. >.> 

*Insert obligatory Illuminati confirmed due to number 3 in KH3* xD

And yes....that they unfortunately did.

They've now set a standard for KH3 that can never be reached or accomplished or exceeded. >.>

Not to mention they're making quite a few fans impatient and desperate for news at this point, as I'm sure we've all seen. There are also people who are losing interest in the game because we've gone so long without news thanks to their early announcement (Myself included at this point...). I know a lot of people were complaining about "WHERE'S KINGDOM HEARTS III?!?!" but it would have been better to wait than to just get fans' hopes up in terms of an earlier release...

I'm being very patient for this game! Whatever we get if we get it next week on Kingdom Hearts III it won't make me impatient. I'll be excited for the game but patient no matter what happens next week!