Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Square Enix Europe reuploads Kingdom Hearts III logo ahead of E3

This European website update for Kingdom Hearts 3 and Square Enix's surprise announcement is just too coincidentally discrete for it not to be associated with a large reveal of Kingdom Hearts 3 news. 

There's no doubt about it now i guess. KH3 is going to appear at E3 for sure; maybe during the last few minutes of Square's Press Conference they will show an update video from Nomura or go more in depth in terms of development 

It's all a matter of timing.

And you don't have to be pessimistic to have doubts about a logo confirming or hinting toward a game being present at an Expo.

To quote Sora96:

"Nothing is confirmed."

is that and "Please Be Excited."  all you guys can say, i was making a joke.

Good God, this is now becoming torturous!!! D:  Now I really can't help but hope that something regarding Kingdom Hearts III will be mentioned at E3!!!  Gahhhh, E3, why don't you start already!!!???  I swear, there has to be something, be it in the form of a small teaser, promotional images, character designs, two or three possible world reveals, anything!!!  Come on Square, stop torturing us with these teases, it's not helping!!!! X_X

GOOD LORD OF FLUBBER NUGGETS, I WILL DIE IF WE GET SOMETHING TOTALLY UNEXPECTED REGARDING KHIII AT E3!!!! <3

is that and "Please Be Excited."  all you guys can say, i was making a joke.

I saw hype with blind purpose. Nothing resembling a joke.

You just wish to avoid scrutiny. >.>

There is no hype to be had from just a Logo Re-Upload coinciding with a Day before E3. If I am proven wrong and they do show something, then I will humbly accept that. But if you're wrong, then you must too. That is simply the most respectable action that can be taken in this situation, rather than try to make the excuse or shield yourself with "I was just making a joke.".

There is nothing wrong with chancing your predictions, but there is a lot wrong with immediately retracting them the moment someone challenges them. 

I saw hype with blind purpose. Nothing resembling a joke.

You just wish to avoid scrutiny. >.>

There is no hype to be had from just a Logo Re-Upload coinciding with a Day before E3. If I am proven wrong and they do show something, then I will humbly accept that. But if you're wrong, then you must too. That is simply the most respectable action that can be taken in this situation, rather than try to make the excuse or shield yourself with "I was just making a joke.".

There is nothing wrong with chancing your predictions, but there is a lot wrong with immediately retracting them the moment someone challenges them. 

not really every single time something is some what hinting towards kh3 some always says that so i made it into a joke. i actually think kh3 will be at tgs and not e3

Unfortunately, I'm not even gonna hop aboard this Hype Train. The lower I keep my expectations, the less likely I am to be disappointed.

Don't lie to yourself, your heart says "HYPE HYPE HYPE"! :P

I hope they say something because so many people have been stating "kh3 is not going to be at E3 or kh3 is in very early development still" really irks me as if they know lol. I do know one thing thats been stated which is "kh3 is moving along smoothly" and we don't know what that means. I just get irritated I'm not trying to attack anyone. I'm so firetrucking excited for E3 omg them new smash Dlcs just "beautiful"!

I really believe that the most we will get at E3 will be a teaser of the teaser they will show at D23 Japan Expo. It would make sense for them to show only something to not disappoint fans but also to not ruin the surprisea. It's as sad as that haha but hey we'll never know until the time comes ;)