Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

It proves that there is no such thing as patience. It was only ONE MORE DAY till that special Smash direct, and people had to go and be freaking leaksters. Roy and Ryu were going to be surprises that Sakurai himself was going to reveal, but NO. Everything just HAD TO BE LEAKED.

And don't get me started on the people who are trying to prove that it's fake. Those people try to say that the Ryu leak is fake because "OH IT'S LITTLE

MAC" and they try to make the Roy leak fake because of Falco turning into a cooked chicken!

It proves that there is no such thing as patience. It was only ONE MORE DAY till that special Smash direct, and people had to go and be freaking leaksters. Roy and Ryu were going to be surprises that Sakurai himself was going to reveal, but NO. Everything just HAD TO BE LEAKED.And don't get me started on the people who are trying to prove that it's fake. Those people try to say that the Ryu leak is fake because "OH IT'S LITTLEMAC" and they try to make the Roy leak fake because of Falco turning into a cooked chicken!

I agree with you, now the direct of tomorrow will not have sense

While these two were leaked, and I'm upset about that, tomorrow's Direct will still have some new information. First off, we'll get to see their actual character trailers, and I don't know about anyone else here, but I'm excited to see Ryu's trailer. Secondly, release dates. We'll at least get a release window, hopefully. Heck, with the amount of data for them that's already in the update, it could even end up being a special E3 release or something like that. There's still some surprise left.

There's also going to be the surprise of what store their amiibo will be exclusive to, at the rate we're getting retailer-exclusive amiibo... Won't be a surprise that both will probably be super rare, though. -_-

Well, lets just hope there are some people out there that haven't heard about this information. I know once someone has found some juicy info on something, that info will spread like a freaking wildfire.  

Only thing to do is to hope there are some people out there that hasn't been spoiled.  

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

While these two were leaked, and I'm upset about that, tomorrow's Direct will still have some new information. First off, we'll get to see their actual character trailers, and I don't know about anyone else here, but I'm excited to see Ryu's trailer. Secondly, release dates. We'll at least get a release window, hopefully. Heck, with the amount of data for them that's already in the update, it could even end up being a special E3 release or something like that. There's still some surprise left. There's also going to be the surprise of what store their amiibo will be exclusive to, at the rate we're getting retailer-exclusive amiibo... Won't be a surprise that both will probably be super rare, though. -_-

Just wait till their trailers andrelease dates are leaked.

Well, lets just hope there are some people out there that haven't heard about this information. I know once someone has found some juicy info on something, that info will spread like a freaking wildfire.  Only thing to do is to hope there are some people out there that hasn't been spoiled.

You kidding me? It already spread to news sites!

You kidding me? It already spread to news sites!

I'm aware of what you are saying. But despite it all, I'm just hoping that. 

It'll probably be 2%.

you really think the VAST majority of smash players obsessively check gaming news sites for smash bros leaks

While these two were leaked, and I'm upset about that, tomorrow's Direct will still have some new information. First off, we'll get to see their actual character trailers, and I don't know about anyone else here, but I'm excited to see Ryu's trailer. Secondly, release dates. We'll at least get a release window, hopefully. Heck, with the amount of data for them that's already in the update, it could even end up being a special E3 release or something like that. There's still some surprise left.

There's also going to be the surprise of what store their amiibo will be exclusive to, at the rate we're getting retailer-exclusive amiibo... Won't be a surprise that both will probably be super rare, though. -_-

Shulk, why did you not sense another one of those vision that this leak was going to happen. Surely, you could have changed the future? :P

In all seriousness, I was more dumfounded by the Mii costumes. Tekken and SEGA fighter characters may hint towards something very interesting... Altered Beasts and Tekken playable characters anybody?

you really think the VAST majority of smash players obsessively check gaming news sites for smash bros leaks

Well, I didn't really check for leaks. I don't even bother checking for some leaks. Like today, only thing close was some dumb article about those leakers leaking info on a "certain" character or characters. 

I don't watch Nintendo directs. So I'm actually glad that this happend. I got to hear about it early.

you'd think people would be excited about hearing this exciting news, but apparently it's only exciting at the designated time and place

KeybladeLordSora, I agree with you fullheartedly!  It sucks how surprises like these are ruined because of hackers who want to spoil the joy of surprises!  But well, what's done is done, and there's no way to make everyone forget about this, so yeah, everybody knows by now. :/  I just wish people could wait, but nope, hackers will always leak out things. X_X

KeybladeLordSora, I agree with you fullheartedly!  It sucks how surprises like these are ruined because of hackers who want to spoil the joy of surprises!  But well, what's done is done, and there's no way to make everyone forget about this, so yeah, everybody knows by now. :/  I just wish people could wait, but nope, hackers will always leak out things. X_X

"surprises cease to be surprises if I'm surprised by things BEFORE the designated surprise time!"

Shulk, why did you not sense another one of those vision that this leak was going to happen. Surely, you could have changed the future? :P

In all seriousness, I was more dumfounded by the Mii costumes. Tekken and SEGA fighter characters may hint towards something very interesting... Altered Beasts and Tekken playable characters anybody?

It must have been beyond the Monado's power... There are some things not even the Monado can show me. This must have been one of them.

I think a Tekken character is a possibility from this leak. I never saw Sega costumes, though. Are there pictures for those yet? Also, I honestly would prefer KOS-MOS if we get a second Namco rep, but hey, more characters are cool and all.

This is a reason why I don't like Smash Bros anymore the game just isn't fun and everything gets ruined

... This has nothing to do with the Smash developers though. This is just people going into the game's data and finding this early, which wasn't the intention of the developers at all. I don't see why the game should be blamed and disliked just because some idiot leaks everything, or people decide to look into the data. Not much has been ruined, anyway. :/ I mean, sure, the developers could have held off on adding this information, but disliking the game because a couple characters are leaked is a bit of an odd reason.

you'd think people would be excited about hearing this exciting news, but apparently it's only exciting at the designated time and place

There's a difference between the buildup to a character announcement within a new trailer as opposed to just seeing headlines saying "RYU CONFIRMED FOR SMASH BROS." The buildup is much more exciting than just reading about it out of nowhere. People are still excited, but it'd be much more of a surprise if it wasn't just thrown in our faces the way it was. Of course, we've known about this since April, so I have no clue why everyone's acting like this is new information.

There's a difference between the buildup to a character announcement within a new trailer as opposed to just seeing headlines saying "RYU CONFIRMED FOR SMASH BROS." The buildup is much more exciting than just reading about it out of nowhere. People are still excited, but it'd be much more of a surprise if it wasn't just thrown in our faces the way it was. Of course, we've known about this since April, so I have no clue why everyone's acting like this is new information.

so basically

"The surprise is better when we know it's coming, when it's a surprise it ruins the surprise"

so basically

"The surprise is better when we know it's coming, when it's a surprise it ruins the surprise"

No, you're reading what I'm saying entirely wrong. What I mean is that it's more exciting when it's in the context of the trailer. The Smash logo burning into the screen. Fans questioning "Who's it going to be?" Watching intently to learn who the new character is. Seeing them in action with the cool CGI scenes (For newcomers, anyway). That's what makes these reveals exciting. Just reading a simple "Ryu and Roy in Smash Bros" headline takes away the experience of it, and just makes it boring.

Of course, I can't say Marth #3 would have been exciting to me either way, but regardless, it's much more exciting in the context of a trailer.

It must have been beyond the Monado's power... There are some things not even the Monado can show me. This must have been one of them.

I think a Tekken character is a possibility from this leak. I never saw Sega costumes, though. Are there pictures for those yet? Also, I honestly would prefer KOS-MOS if we get a second Namco rep, but hey, more characters are cool and all.

... This has nothing to do with the Smash developers though. This is just people going into the game's data and finding this early, which wasn't the intention of the developers at all. I don't see why the game should be blamed and disliked just because some idiot leaks everything, or people decide to look into the data. Not much has been ruined, anyway. :/ I mean, sure, the developers could have held off on adding this information, but disliking the game because a couple characters are leaked is a bit of an odd reason.

As fantastic as the Xenosaga series and as funny as it would be to see KOS-MOS interact with Shulk, Tekken has been on more Nintendo platforms and is more iconic that the Xenosaga series.

... This has nothing to do with the Smash developers though. This is just people going into the game's data and finding this early, which wasn't the intention of the developers at all. I don't see why the game should be blamed and disliked just because some idiot leaks everything, or people decide to look into the data. Not much has been ruined, anyway. :/ I mean, sure, the developers could have held off on adding this information, but disliking the game because a couple characters are leaked is a bit of an odd reason..

there are other reasons but the game was really fun when it wasn't always about the characters like Super Smash Beos Melee, sure it add some characters but that wasn't the main focus. Now anybody cares about is if there character makes it in or not. Plus to me the game was more fun without these Final Smashs.