Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
sagman12PC

E3 games that i am looking forward to seeing

1. Mass Effect 4: Just bought the original trilogy and im up to Mass Effect 3. Great series with excellent story, choice system, and combat. Space exploration is amazing too. Can't wait to see the new main character and setting

2. Deus Ex Mankind Divided: Human revolution is still to this day one of my favorite titles. The stealth system, choice system, graphics, combat, and setting were all well done. Adam Jensen is a badass character too

3. Star Wars Battlefront: I am a huge battlefield fan and seeing how DICE will blend star wars with FPS elements is going to be exciting. 

4. Kingdom Hearts 3: No surprise here lol. I joined KH13 a few months ago to catch up on all the KH3 news and talk to other fans who are excited about the game as i am. This one will be my main focus at this years E3

5. The Last Guardian: Another one that i have been looking forward to for a while now. Like FFXV, this game has been in development hell. If all the rumors are true, Last Guardian will be shown at this years E3 at the Sony press conference. Its about time it got officially announced. Shadow of the Colossus was amazing and i am super excited to see Team Ico's artistic genius on PS4

6. New Jak and Daxter ???: Hoping Naughty Dog surprises us with a Reboot or a new game in the franchise. Unlikely since they are devoting all their resources to Uncharted 4 but one can only hope

7. FF7 Remake for PS4???: Just read Sora96's thread on Siliconera's report. If Square Enix actually announces this at their press conference, the whole internet will explode. Everyone has been looking forward to this since that Tech demo was shown back on PS3. Me being a huge Final Fantasy fan, this is also one of my most anticipated titles IF Square Enix decides to announce it 

Thats about all i can think about off the top of my head. What about you guys? What are you excited about at E3?

1. Mass Effect 4: Just bought the original trilogy and im up to Mass Effect 3. Great series with excellent story, choice system, and combat. Space exploration is amazing too. Can't wait to see the new main character and setting

2. Deus Ex Mankind Divided: Human revolution is still to this day one of my favorite titles. The stealth system, choice system, graphics, combat, and setting were all well done. Adam Jensen is a badass character too

3. Star Wars Battlefront: I am a huge battlefield fan and seeing how DICE will blend star wars with FPS elements is going to be exciting. 

4. Kingdom Hearts 3: No surprise here lol. I joined KH13 a few months ago to catch up on all the KH3 news and talk to other fans who are excited about the game as i am. This one will be my main focus at this years E3

5. The Last Guardian: Another one that i have been looking forward to for a while now. Like FFXV, this game has been in development hell. If all the rumors are true, Last Guardian will be shown at this years E3 at the Sony press conference. Its about time it got officially announced. Shadow of the Colossus was amazing and i am super excited to see Team Ico's artistic genius on PS4

6. New Jak and Daxter ???: Hoping Naughty Dog surprises us with a Reboot or a new game in the franchise. Unlikely since they are devoting all their resources to Uncharted 4 but one can only hope

7. FF7 Remake for PS4???: Just read Sora96's thread on Siliconera's report. If Square Enix actually announces this at their press conference, the whole internet will explode. Everyone has been looking forward to this since that Tech demo was shown back on PS3. Me being a huge Final Fantasy fan, this is also one of my most anticipated titles IF Square Enix decides to announce it 

Thats about all i can think about off the top of my head. What about you guys? What are you excited about at E3?

Jak & Daxter is impossible. Naughty Dog is far too busy with Uncharted 4 & The Last of Us 2.

I have a few games I really want to see:

1. KH3 (duh)

2. New Fire Emblem

3. New Zelda

4. Potential new Nintendo IP

5. Supposed FF7 remake

6. Any new JRPG that will be released outside of Japan for PS4/3DS

7. New Ace Attorney (probably not :/)

8. Metroid

9. Mega Man

10. Mirror's Edge

I have a few games I really want to see:

1. KH3 (duh)

2. New Fire Emblem

3. New Zelda

4. Potential new Nintendo IP

5. Supposed FF7 remake

6. Any new JRPG that will be released outside of Japan for PS4/3DS

7. New Ace Attorney (probably not :/)

8. Metroid

9. Mega Man

10. Mirror's Edge

I doubt they show off the new Fire Emblem, they kind of already showed it off twice this year, and one of those being very recently. Were more than likely gonna see more of the game later in the year with its own direct.

I really hope we get a new Sly Cooper game announced tonight. I don't care if it's Sly 5 or a game for the movie. This game series was my childhood, and I still play the games a lot.