Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

What part of E3 so far has excited you the most?

What part of E3 so far has excited you the most?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. What part of E3 so far has excited you the most?

• Final Fantasy VII Remake announced.
    • Kingdom Hearts III glimpse in Sony's montage.
    • Xbox One's backwards compatibility announcement.
    • Sony/PlayStation partnering with Activision.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Why are the answers all so specific, and only relating to Sony/Microsoft? I know there's the "Another option" button, but there's not much variety in the base questions themselves...

For me, the only answer is this:

https://youtu.be/ttKkiEKqwuk

I'll admit I nearly cried when it was announced. I never thought Nintendo would bring it outside Japan...

Why are the answers all so specific, and only relating to Sony/Microsoft? I know there's the "Another option" button, but there's not much variety in the base questions themselves...

For me, the only answer is this:

https://youtu.be/ttKkiEKqwuk

I'll admit I nearly cried when it was announced. I never thought Nintendo would bring it outside Japan...

I went by my knowledge since I had to create the poll myself. I didn't really pay attention to Nintendo besides watching the championship.

FF VII remake takes today, although I am very curious to see what Square will do tomorrow to top the hype that they just built with the remake.

Between backwards compatibility and a pretty slick looking new controller, Microsoft is by far impressing me the most so far this year. Every other conference so far has been pretty boring for me- it's like every company is aiming to impress everyone except me.

Oh, wait, forgot about Fallout 4. That game looks cool as shit, and it's the perfect example of how to reveal a game: show a trailer, then a bit later show gameplay (without any shitty jokes from terrible public speakers), then give a release date for that same year. Damn fine presentation.

Edited by HeyMouseSayCheese

Well...The FFVII Remake was the best thing so far of the E3.

Wait...there was a Kingdom Hearts III Glimpse on Sony's montage?

Edited by MarieltheKeybasHGirl

Pffft, DOOM, Dishonored 2. Mirror's Edge Catalyst, No Man's Land, The Division. That's about it for me.

Oh Square... Please have my Deus Ex an KHIII!

I would consider Battlefront a part of my hype... But the Disney Infinity crap annoyed me...

Shenmue makes my dick rock hard

Not gonna lie, I shed a tear when that game was revealed

Would it be surprising to say "not a single thing"?  Cause that's how I kind of feel.

Edit: I was wrong.  Transformers: Devastation got me excited.

Edited by Ultimus Grid

Horizon, FFVII looked pretty good, but I haven't played the original so, maybe Ill get later in the year, but first I need to get a PS4.

EarthBound: Beginnings for sure.

I don't think anything but a Mother 3 rerelease or a proper Kingdom Hearts 3 segment can top that for me.

The FF7 remake was cool and I'm glad they are listening to the fans while the small glimpse of Sora in the Sony conference made me hold my breath. The Xbox One should have really had backwards compatiability from the start in my view and I don't really care too much about the Sony partnering with Activison.

Fallout 4 release date which isn't even that far, Dishonored 2 announcement and Mirror's Edge Catalyst release date!

5 more hours until Square Enix!

For me personally, it's the Xbox One's backwards compatibility. My game library just expanded by a truckton so I'm quite pleased. And I don't play the games that are getting long awaited sequels or remakes, like Mass Effect, Gears of War, FFVII, and Shenmue, but I realize that the announcement of all these games is huge for fans of the respective franchises.