Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Veemon

Would you want a gameplay or Story trailer?

Would you like to see a gameplay trailer or a storyline trailer for KH3 if it does show up at E3?

Me personally would want only a gameplay trailer so I get to experience the story when it releases for myself.

What do you guys think?

I don't know that it's even a question- gameplay, obviously. They're video games. Unless it's something that's almost all story, like anything Telltale makes, then the gameplay is all that really counts.

To put it another way: a good game can make up for a bad story, but a good story can never make up for a shitty game.

Gameplay, because I think we'd get more out of it. For example, if we just saw a cutscene with Sora in a Tangled world we would only talk about graphics and Tangled's inclusion. But if we get gameplay in a Tangled world, then we talk about: graphics, Tangled, moves, HUD, AI, Heartless, and much more. 

To put it another way: a good game can make up for a bad story, but a good story can never make up for a shitty game.

This is quite possibly the best quote that I have ever seen and so true! :D

I don't know that it's even a question- gameplay, obviously. They're video games. Unless it's something that's almost all story, like anything Telltale makes, then the gameplay is all that really counts.To put it another way: a good game can make up for a bad story, but a good story can never make up for a shitty game.

I disagree. A game can have the most revolutionary gameplay in the world, but if the story sucks, I would have no motivation to complete it. I wouldn't play Kingdom Hearts if it weren't for the story, and the story is why the first game is still my favorite. But I'd say gameplay too because we already know the premise of the story a gameplay trailer might give us conformation that drive forms are returning. Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Both would be preferable, though if I had to choose at this juncture, I would vote gameplay. I know, in broad strokes, what the story is gonna be. I want to see the new mechanics and the new graphics at work.

Looks like we got both. In a way. 

So does that mean MX stole that Keyblade?

Not really, that Keyblade could either belong to their Master (who is the sixth foreteller), or, just belong to the unmentioned foreteller and not be mentioned.

Not really, that Keyblade could either belong to their Master (who is the sixth foreteller), or, just belong to the unmentioned foreteller and not be mentioned.

Which means he stole it. If it's not his.