Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

New Kingdom Hearts III trailer shown at E3 2015, Tangled world announced, Sora's new look shown, & gameplay revealed

I'm watching the Conference, and saw the new gameplay/story/video and I'm seriously amazed by everything. Though I didn't think it looked like Sora.. The graphics has changed him so much it didn't resemble him that much.. Quite disappointing to be honest, but it's not done yet so I guess we'll see the development with it.

I'm not just bashing it, it's my first impressions of it. Although I loved it I want to see more!!!!

It does look beautiful no doubt, but I wish they would have stuck with the original design through this saga to give it a more complete and unified feeling.  But I will not complain because that trailer was breathtaking!

I like the style, the issue is that his outfit in itself doesn't fit him. It's bulky, black, lacks details, and seems boring with little color variation.

Its the new art style. it will take getting used to but the gameplay looks fantastic. flowmotion is back and looks so good

Yeah, I sure will get used to it. I agree, it all looks amazing! I'm excited to see more, hope they'll show more then just that video haha