Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

New Kingdom Hearts III trailer shown at E3 2015, Tangled world announced, Sora's new look shown, & gameplay revealed

Really? It looked like an upgraded version of his Dream Drop Distance outfit.

It's downgraded, because it loses colors that you could have had, was made way too large, and lacks a level of originality and creativity to me. There is so little a use of color or variation in the pattern, it almost looks like he's wearing a jumper rather than clothing.

Get out.

No, they should stay, I agree with them.

Sora's redesign looks like DDD. An upgraded DDD. It actually fits him well.

It's downgraded, because it loses colors that you could have had, was made way too large, and lacks a level of originality and creativity to me. There is so little a use of color or variation in the pattern, it almost looks like he's wearing a jumper rather than clothing.

No, they should stay, I agree with them.

I see gray, white, red, some yellow. And to be honest, I love the outfit.

Yeh I agree with Ven what happened with the Sora from d23 expo trailer?

He evolved. HE HAS A CANNON AND A HORSE

I see gray, white, red, some yellow. And to be honest, I love the outfit.

It's primarly dark color with red lining, remember KH2?

Dark blue with black, white, red, and yellow accents that were used in multiple ways to generate a sense of variety in the color.

Or KH1?

Where even though he was wearing a red jumper there was red, black,blue, even some tan and white to add color accenting.

Those had some color variety to them, they also incorporated different texture types to make it look like the outfit was at least kind of padded or layered in a way. I could literally go down to good will and pick up this outfit mostly complete for 2 dollars.

yes yes OMG so much yes!!

Exactly what I wanted. No even better. I didn't expect a trailer almost 3 minutes long.

But everything I wanted is there: More worlds, More gameplay and more characters besides Sora. Donald and Goofy.

See the new outift already was a surpise too. I love it.

I have to to get used to the new graphics. Its a big jump from ps2 to ps4.

Thank you so much Square. Now I can wait until November.

It's primarly dark color with red lining, remember KH2? Dark blue with black, white, red, and yellow accents that were used in multiple ways to generate a sense of variety in the color. Or KH1? Where even though he was wearing a red jumper there was red, black,blue, even some tan and white to add color accenting. Those had some color variety to them, they also incorporated different texture types to make it look like the outfit was at least kind of padded or layered in a way. I could literally go down to good will and pick up this outfit mostly complete for 2 dollars.

Sora looks cool, though. Agh, whatever. We'll just have to wait for Riku and Kairi.

This was completely unexpected and utterly awesome! :D

It all looks brilliant! Even Sora's redesign, it suits him. :3 And just.....HNNNNNNNG! It's so PRETTY!! :D<3

*Ahem* Sorry. xD

And Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus playing Chess.....awesome. :D

I think there might be more to his costume.  We already know that the developers are using shaders to try and make Sora fit into each world he visits.  I think the design having more neutrals is going to help a lot with that.  Think of Port Royal.  Sora and co. stick out like sore thumbs and a lot of that had to do with all the colors in their costume design.  In KHIII, Sora may not be going to worlds that are all colorful that would incorporate that design well so having the neutrals will aid that a lot more.  The challenge will then be getting Donald and Goofy to fit in too, but maybe we'll see more costume changes for them, who knows. 

I just like how grown up Sora looks.  It's cool how they made a combination of his KHII costume and DDD one.  Really, as long as his shoes are still yellow I'm fine with whatever :P

I think there might be more to his costume.  We already know that the developers are using shaders to try and make Sora fit into each world he visits.  I think the design having more neutrals is going to help a lot with that.  Think of Port Royal.  Sora and co. stick out like sore thumbs and a lot of that had to do with all the colors in their costume design.  In KHIII, Sora may not be going to worlds that are all colorful that would incorporate that design well so having the neutrals will aid that a lot more.  The challenge will then be getting Donald and Goofy to fit in too, but maybe we'll see more costume changes for them, who knows. 

I just like how grown up Sora looks.  It's cool how they made a combination of his KHII costume and DDD one.  Really, as long as his shoes are still yellow I'm fine with whatever :P

So far as we know, it's very plain. Honestly, even if he doesn't fit in visually, he didn't fit in in Port Royal anyway. Spiky, gravity-defying hair, light tan, huge eyes and mouth, gigantic feet, his clothes wouldn't detract much from those facts...

Honestly... I was severely let down by Square Enix's conference. Shy of announcing FF7 getting rebooted, basically both it and KH are still heavily in development. I'm a little bummed that KH3 is not further along to where they can even give us more of a definitive release time or show anything beyond what appears to still be engine demos. It doesn't look like we are anywhere near a completed game.

I also was VERY sad that despite using ENTIRELY Chrono Trigger music for their hype video, they did NOTHING with Chrono Trigger. :c

I'm actually talking about that to a few friends on Skype right now. Cards and Crowns and Dice and other things!

There is the keychain from Void Gear and the keychain from Xehanort's keyblade! And tHE END IS XEHANORT'S KEYBLADE VS SORA'S CROWN SYMBOL

INCREDIBLE! AMAZING! ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR! Except for the face. They gotta fix that. His eyes are too small.

Things this trailer confirmed.

Return of Flowmotion

Return of Limits (team-up attacks)

Return of Shotlocks. (Seemingly limited to certain Keyblade forms)

Return of Olympus Colloseum

The Kingdom of Corona (Tangled world)

Now just give us traditional Summons and Drive Forms and we'll be unstoppable!

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Now what I am really wondering is if this is what they had planned for E3, what on earth are they going to show/ tell us at D23?  The hype has never been more real!