Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

New Kingdom Hearts III trailer shown at E3 2015, Tangled world announced, Sora's new look shown, & gameplay revealed

1) That's one more new world that's been announced. 2) Is that Phil's old training ground from before Hercules went to Athens? 3) What's the purpose of that chess game? 4) Do you think Mark Hamill (AKA The Joker, Skips, Breakneck, etc) will reprise Eraqus?

this is still in development time to change the design if they want. But geez people will complain and nit pick about everything looks like a kingdom hearts game to me and that's all i care about.

Hmm...I'm not sure if I prefer this art style or the old one. It looks beautiful anyway, but I agree that they should make Sora look a bit more like himself. I feel like I'm dying because I'm trying to keep my excitement inside. I'm gonna die guys...

I'm thinking that Haley might be back as Sora.  Does the voice sound like Dream Drop Distance?  Don't know, never played the game, don't have a 3DS

Those were placeholder sound effects from DDD (and to a lesser extent, KH2), yes. Probably because they haven't started extensive voice recording yet.

I'm thinking that Haley might be back as Sora.  Does the voice sound like Dream Drop Distance?  Don't know, never played the game, don't have a 3DS

Haley voiced him everytime including Dream Drop Distance so it's pretty much confirmed that he's coming back

1) That's one more new world that's been announced. 2) Is that Phil's old training ground from before Hercules went to Athens? 3) What's the purpose of that chess game? 4) Do you think Mark Hamill (AKA The Joker, Skips, Breakneck, etc) will reprise Eraqus?

The purpose of the chess game is not have them stare at each other with blank faces while talking about some mysterious shit.

There is the keychain from Void Gear and the keychain from Xehanort's keyblade! And tHE END IS XEHANORT'S KEYBLADE VS SORA'S CROWN SYMBOL

I really think that all the pieces are the characters hOLY CRAP!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BALLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MY LIFE IS COMPLETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYEYSEYSYESYEYSYEYSEYSYEYSEYSEYSYEYSEYSYESYEYSEYYESYES

TANGLED MOFO

Although, I'm pretty sure some parts of that open-world gameplay took place in Hercules' world, as well. (Hence the Rock Titan) Some of it looked like what I'd expect an ancient Greek landscape to look like beyond the city itself. 

Edited by Kaweebo

Several things i noticed:

- Sora's outfit changes from his KH2 one to his new KH3 one after the trailer goes back to Tangled World. This is possibly because old footage was used in the trailer before Nomura finished Sora's new costume design or its a drive form that lets him go back to his KH2 look with combos, kind of like limit form

- Sora's keyblade changes during the trailer. He uses a new one during the first tangled clip and then it switches to Star Seeker

- Sora doesn't use kingdom key in the trailer

- The trailer is clearly using Dream Drop Distance voice clips. Possibly the voice acting is not finished yet for KH3

- The maps are huge/maybe open world?

- Tangled is present as a world 

- New heartless designs

- There is a raincloud over sora during the tangled clips. Possible heartless attack or debuff maybe? 

- Sora's MP doesn't drain when hes doing all the magic attacks. Probably there for trailer purposes like they did with FFXV

- Flowmotion looks great

- During Twilight Town battle scenes, Sora shoots a blizzard and then slides on it to attack a large body

Will be doing a more comprehensive analysis on my channel soon

Hum very nice clearly still allot of work to be done but I'm completely fine with that the new Heartless look really cool to and with this Trailer we have quiet a few things confirmed now Tangled, Twilight Town and the Coliseum are all now confirmed for sure now as worlds not that its was already obvious but Xehanort and Eraqus were the two people taking in that last little kh3 trailer piece we got quiet a bit more info in this trailer really interesting

Several things i noticed:

- Sora's outfit changes from his KH2 one to his new KH3 one after the trailer goes back to Tangled World. This is possibly because old footage was used in the trailer before Nomura finished Sora's new costume design or its a drive form that lets him go back to his KH2 look with combos, kind of like limit form

- Sora's keyblade changes during the trailer. He uses a new one during the first tangled clip and then it switches to Star Seeker

- Sora doesn't use kingdom key in the trailer

- The trailer is clearly using Dream Drop Distance voice clips. Possibly the voice acting is not finished yet for KH3

- The maps are huge/maybe open world?

- Tangled is present as a world 

- New heartless designs

- There is a raincloud over sora during the tangled clips. Possible heartless attack or debuff maybe? 

- Sora's MP doesn't drain when hes doing all the magic attacks. Probably there for trailer purposes like they did with FFXV

- Flowmotion looks great

- During Twilight Town battle scenes, Sora shoots a blizzard and then slides on it to attack a large body

Will be doing a more comprehensive analysis on my channel soon

I actually think that  keyblade is this one and not Star Seeker

Posted Image

Edited by khoathkeeper13

The worlds look a lot more open! And there's so much detail!!!! But the characters looked a bit better when the game was running in D23, hopefully they'll change that a bit. Just a little tiny bit because aside from that the art style is truly beautiful and I wouldn't mind playing it even if it stayed like that!!! OOOOH! And I might be the only one but I think Sora's running animation needs a little work.

THE FINAL TWO PIECES ARE XEHANORT'S KEYBLADE AND SORA'S CROWN

So far I've recongnized a Sora, Vanitas, Riku, and Mickey. I reeeally need to know what other pieces are there, especially on Xehanort's side. I need a higher quality video SE D':