Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

New Kingdom Hearts III trailer shown at E3 2015, Tangled world announced, Sora's new look shown, & gameplay revealed

I actually think that  keyblade is this one and not Star Seeker

Posted Image

Yeah, and given the color scheme, I'm betting it's the one we get from Corona. With those colors everything about it just screams "Rapunzel" to me.

Overall graphics look beautiful! Especially in the scenes with Eraqus and Xehanort. If all cutscenes are going to look like that, this game will surely be amazing!

I absolutely loved the new trailer. I was so surprised when I saw Young Eraqus, he looks SO different compared to how he does in BbS. The gameplay was awesome, the graphics were absolutely beautiful, and I LOVE that we're gonna get Tangled in KH3.

I'm curious as to why Xehanort's Keyblade was up on the wall like a display.

I think Sora looks like a punk or futuristic with that new outfit. Given his amount of power displayed in the new trailer, I think he may have achieved the earning of Master after all (in other words, he passed the MoM exam for real).

I absolutely loved the new trailer. I was so surprised when I saw Young Eraqus, he looks SO different compared to how he does in BbS. The gameplay was awesome, the graphics were absolutely beautiful, and I LOVE that we're gonna get Tangled in KH3. I'm curious as to why Xehanort's Keyblade was up on the wall like a display.

I think at that point in time Xehanort is not the owner of that keyblade. His master likely is the owner or simply the one who possesses it and it was he/she who decided to hang it up there.

Hey people! Just look at the awesome graphical changes square have done to Twilight Town over the years!!!

And I thought it looked amazing back then! :O

Posted Image

I'm new here so please don't flame but, the attention to detail and fluidity deserves praise. Not to mention the 'next gen' backgrounds and character models.The outfit is just a design choice and I'm sure that just like how in kh2 Sora powered up, heard important plot explanations and changed his appearance, the fact that both his kh2 and new costume appears, probably means when he does change his costume, that change will be quickly overlooked.

It was pointed out in some analysis videos, you can use blizzard and then slide on the ice into the air and launch an attack!

In the trailer we see that Sora can transform his Keyblade AFTER his costume has changed. So I think the costume is a mark he passed his MoM exam and the ability he got is to transform his keyblade. Just the way Riku got the ability to dive into Hearts.

Overall graphics look beautiful! Especially in the scenes with Eraqus and Xehanort. If all cutscenes are going to look like that, this game will surely be amazing!

I saw Goofy's next-gen paperface!