Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Wait, you mean that isn't just his 3D outfit texture on his KH2 outfit?

Right lmao personally I don't like it. its just not Sora more like a Noctis outfit like am i the only one (really has that final fantasy look)? But who care unless his outfit is what destroys MX. All that matters is the story really don't mess that up. 

I also thought of Noctis' XV design when looking at Sora's new clothes. Riku's new outfit will likely be a mix of II and 3D's designs too. Kairi's new outfit may get some inspiration from her previous two outfits but I think it'll be more original looking.

I'm pretty sure Nomura said during the stream the other day that he knew many fans liked the old outfit from KH2 but he was pressured by staff to make a new one. He also said the new outfit is supposed to be a blend of the KH2 outfit and DDD outfit which is a combination I'm not exactly a fan of. I'm sure I'll get used to it though. For right now it looks a little too plain for me.  

I think people are attached to the KH2 outfit because that what Sora has had since 2005. With the exception of DDD. Also it might be because many people started with KH2. 

I personally like the new one. I think it's time to move on. Pretty sure people are going to be missing the KH3 one when KH4 gets revealed :D

(I was going to post this on the thread concerning it but it looks like the thread died.)

1.his necklace is smaller.

2. His new outfit looks almost EXACTLY the like the design for roxas. (Cue theory video.)

3. His shoes don't look huge anymore.

All in all, kinda like it.

Edited by Flaming Lea

I LOOOOOVE his new design with all of my heart. It's simplistic and more mature and it makes a ton more sense with all the crazy movements he does.

And most of all, it has NO RECUSANT SIGILS. 

To those of you who say it's too plain, try drawing it lol. I had a much more difficult time than I did with his KH2 outfit because there's so many little details.

Not about the outfit persay, but the part I love most is his new hair :3 I love that it's just the tiniest bit side swept now. (I'm a Sora cosplayer so I'm SO EXCITED ABOUT STYLING MY NEW WIG--also I'm just a huge fan girl, so there's that too.)

Edited by soraspromise

Honestly, his outfit in kh1 was the most defined. One of the things I miss most is the chain he where'd on his side.

Now he looks way too symmetrical even in kh2 that was a problem. I doubt anyone wanted less color. But I would've preferred a little more. He looks like he's trying to make everything match.

I suppose if Sora's kingdom Hearts 2 had more wear and exposure then his Kingdom Hearts 3 outfit would have been more accepted.

Edited by Guest