Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I will update this with a thorough explanation as to why this is the case, but as for now, lets discuss!

What if the same crap happened with Cable Town like LOD did in BBS? What if someone transformed it into LOD when it was being overrun with darkness?

I appreciate you thinking outside of the box. It makes me wonder why Eraqus had a code entrusted onto him if The Land Of Departure befalls a tragedy!

I understand everyone's reasoning as to why they think it may not be so, I forgot about the fact that Cable Town could have turned into the Keyblade Graveyard.

Edited by Guest

I appreciate you thinking outside of the box. It makes me wonder why Eraqus had a code entrusted onto him if The Land Of Departure befalls a tragedy!

I understand everyone's reasoning as to why they think it may not be so, I forgot about the fact that Cable Town could have turned into the Keyblade Graveyard.

The Keyblade Graveyard would make more sense seeing the Keyblade War took place there, it is desolate and usually it seems that Keyblade War surrounds KHx's world and heavily implies that the war would be catastrophic/apocalyptic.

I haven't been active in the forums for quite a while, but I'm happy to see that someone actually shares the same opinion that Cable Town and The Land of Departure could indeed be the same world.  xD 

Since the HD 2.5 ReMIX Launch Event, I've been thinking about this world and how it could be related to KH3 at all... 

After watching the E3 2015 trailer and realizing that the Chess Room where Young Xehanort and Eraqus were talking to each other was indeed the same one that Sora entered in the Launch Event trailer, I've started thinking a lot more about this subject and this world could indeed be one and the same than The Land of Departure.

But still, some explanations were missing about how Sora could be visiting Land of Departure (aka Cable Town) instead of Castle Oblivion.

As a result, several theories came to mind and I simply had to share my thoughts with other KH fans out there...

So I made this video.

[video=youtube;4QaVLmHqNXk]

Let me know what you guys think about all these theories and if you agree to some extent with any of them!  ;) 

P.S.: The whole thing was a bit complex to make, so let me know if you have any doubts regarding the several theories I present.

The objective is to discuss and see if we can all come up with a plausible explanation!

I haven't been active in the forums for quite a while, but I'm happy to see that someone actually shares the same opinion that Cable Town and The Land of Departure could indeed be the same world.  xD 

Since the HD 2.5 ReMIX Launch Event, I've been thinking about this world and how it could be related to KH3 at all... 

After watching the E3 2015 trailer and realizing that the Chess Room where Young Xehanort and Eraqus were talking to each other was indeed the same one that Sora entered in the Launch Event trailer, I've started thinking a lot more about this subject and this world could indeed be one and the same than The Land of Departure.

But still, some explanations were missing about how Sora could be visiting Land of Departure (aka Cable Town) instead of Castle Oblivion.

As a result, several theories came to mind and I simply had to share my thoughts with other KH fans out there...

So I made this video.

[video=youtube;4QaVLmHqNXk]

Let me know what you guys think about all these theories and if you agree to some extent with any of them!  ;) 

P.S.: The whole thing was a bit complex to make, so let me know if you have any doubts regarding the several theories I present.

The objective is to discuss and see if we can all come up with a plausible explanation!

Thank you! I made this when the E3 trailer was released. The chains that Cable Town had are really reminiscent of the chains that The land Of Departure has. Who's to say that Castle Oblivion could transform its appearance throughout the years? The castle is a homage to Mickey's Castle Of Illusion after all!

Do we know if the entire world was transformed?

Why am I asking this? - Well, Sora and Co were seen on a nice big green meadow where they met Marluxia - then they were in front of CO.

That's a good question indeed...

We do know the LoD's "Castle" was definitely transformed into Castle Oblivion.

I'm assuming the rest of that world did suffer some transformations as well, but the meadow with intertwined paths is definitely a reminiscent of the LoD when it was still in "good state".

Sora finding the master keeper keyblade isnt a plot point, nomura said that it was more symbolic and that it represented what needed to be done.

That's true, regardless, that doesn't affect the possibility of Cable Town being The Land Of Departure.