Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DemyxIsBest

KH3 SECRET TRAILER *now confirmed fake* READ LAST POST AND LOCK REQUEST

Well, it might be too soon, but Nomura said this evening in the "Spotlight on Kingdom Hearts" that they might be able to announce some other stuff very soon. So the US D23 would fall into that category: 2 months away. They made a specific comment about the game engine change delaying their ability to announce things, but now they plan on releasing info pretty regularly. So we might get some announcements at every one of those conferences.

Wait, Spotlight on KH hasn't happened yet? How much longer until they broadcast this?

That does sound like Leonard Nimoy in the back... 

Oh God, I hope so. I really want KHIII to be Nimoy's last, posthumous performance for the world but it's very unlikely to be the case. More than likely, they got someone who can just do a really good Nimoy impression, which I'm personally fine with. 

Also, what OldNort said has definitely got to be:

"The boy that I once was...once belonged on the island. Finally, I have met my fate." Maybe MX returns to Destiny Islands again in KHIII. 

Edited by Kaweebo

This is the first time I have seen this video and I don't know it has a lot of holes in it first off can't really hear the voices obviously but the way the camera is it's just not how it should be second the 6 in the winter 2016 looks more faded than the other letters but that could be because of the camera angle but the rest of the numbers look fine, and third if this was at E3 why didn't they just show this instead?

This is what I can make out of what's being said and what I can hear with my headphones: (btw, words with [ ] in front of them, those are words I can't entirely make out and am guessing what they are)

Young Xehanort: ...Embark on this war over Light and Darkness....No, it's a battle of [worlds]!

Sora: Don't think you'll get away with this!

Master Xehanort: The Boy I once I was...Once upon [on the island], My Mind, I have in [my fate/faith].

I see a 2016 at the end. Partially buying into this with the audio, but i'll take this with a grain of salt too.

i think its young xehanort ...Embark on this war over Light and Darkness.

(his aging) adult xehanort No, it's a battle of [worlds]!

sora Don't think you'll get away with this!

then MX The Boy I once I was...Once upon [on the island], My Mind, I have in [my fate/faith].makes more sense since his about to pass 

I believe that MX must have connected the worlds as one again at the end if this is real

i think its young xehanort ...Embark on this war over Light and Darkness.

(his aging) adult xehanort No, it's a battle of [worlds]!

sora Don't think you'll get away with this!

then MX The Boy I once I was...Once upon [on the island], My Mind, I have in [my fate/faith].makes more sense since his about to pass 

I believe that MX must have connected the worlds as one again at the end if this is real

The worlds being connected again might make sense! The Tangled world and new Hercules areas do seem very similar, after all...

Morning all, I see the video has been duplicated. I think if they are also removed then it is safe to say the videos are legit. Also has the KH Spotlight happened yet, if so what happened?

Also I think d23 will help us see if the leak is real

Morning all, I see the video has been duplicated. I think if they are also removed then it is safe to say the videos are legit. Also has the KH Spotlight happened yet, if so what happened?Also I think d23 will help us see if the leak is real

Trollmura basically was like "We did have stuff we could have shown, but oh well. Maybe next time."

It mostly confirmed that we will be seeing more of KH3 or KH news in general this year

There's a guy at KHInsider who apparently was at this event and is recreating what was shown in art form and has reported new heartless shown. His work is up on their site. How feasible would it be to show him this and learn once and for all from someone who was there if this is legitimate?

There's a guy at KHInsider who apparently was at this event and is recreating what was shown in art form and has reported new heartless shown. His work is up on their site. How feasible would it be to show him this and learn once and for all from someone who was there if this is legitimate?

Interesting! Is it, perhaps, the same guy who showed us Cable Town art works and the new keyblade designs?Maybe this really is real then!

Like Daniel said, we came together before the E3 conference and debated on it. There are sides that show it's fake, but there's a possibility it's real. Please note that anything that isn't confirmed by Square Enix or so a reliable source, take with a grain of salt. I'll leave this out there however: Kingdom Hearts 3 is still in early development and long ways to go, Square Enix has no reliable way of determining when they will release. Winter 2016 is probably an estimated date and not an actual confirmed date they would like to release. I'll continue doing my own research on the topic and try to find some conclusive evidence.

Can you give me a link to this guy and his work about this?

Video's gone. looks ;like it was real

not everyone vocalizes their thoughts

Before we continue can I just point out both the video and the account have been removed, further legitimising my claim. Thank you :).

The user removed the video and their account themselves, it wasn't closed. It means nothing.

The user removed the video and their account themselves, it wasn't closed. It means nothing.

If anything, it means a good attempt at trolling.