Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DemyxIsBest

KH3 SECRET TRAILER *now confirmed fake* READ LAST POST AND LOCK REQUEST

That does sound like Leonard Nimoy in the back... hearing him say "-the boy that I once was..."... this sounds pretty legit to me... but I don't know D: It does say "The last installment" though... so either a) totally fake or b) last installment of Xehanort saga or c) KH IS ENDING?! D:

Likely b) they've confirmed there's more games to come I think

Just listen to Xehanort's voice guys... This sounds like an official trailer... that's Leonard Nimoy (if not, at least sounds a hell lot like him, wow). He's the only evidence we have to prove that this trailer is real atm :P

Edited by Moochieh32

I believe its real because they have dialogue from Master Xehanort talking about how he's changed from when he lived on Destiny Islands. Also, because they also have a special Kingdom Hearts dedicated event. LOL or this could just be hoping for a release date.

I'm starting to believe it's real. This version of Simple and Clean has never been heard before...

HOW ABOUT THIS?

Assuming this is real, I can see why they may have faded the 6 in 2016. Its supposed to signify that the date is subject to change, and not final, so it being faded is a sign that 2016 isnt a sure fire thing as far as a release goes.

SO EITHER WAY, fake or not, the date for KH3 IS STILL A SUBJECT OF DEBATE amongst the dev team AND NOT FINAL AT ALL.

How about this, if it is taken down the chances it is legit increases.

But when is this going to be shown? E3 is practically over. D23 or whatever that is called again?

The video says it was from an event held in Burbank, I've no idea when it was but it was uploaded 20/21 hours ago.

That does sound like Leonard Nimoy in the back... hearing him say "-the boy that I once was..."... this sounds pretty legit to me... but I don't know D: 

It does say "The last installment" though... so either a) totally fake or b) last installment of Xehanort saga or c) KH IS ENDING?! D:

Last instalment to the Xehanort Saga. Kingdom Hearts will still continue after this with Sora continuing to be the main character. 

Why Burbank and why don't we know about this event?

For the first question I cannot answer, but the second one possibly because it was a special VIP screening of some sort?

Why Burbank and why don't we know about this event?

Wasn't the last KH fan event held in Burbank? Maybe that's where they showed the trailer secretly and that person is just uploading it now...

This is what I can make out of what's being said and what I can hear with my headphones: (btw, words with [ ] in front of them, those are words I can't entirely make out and am guessing what they are)

Young Xehanort: ...Embark on this war over Light and Darkness....No, it's a battle of [worlds]!

Sora: Don't think you'll get away with this!

Master Xehanort: The Boy I once I was...Once upon [on the island], My Mind, I have in [my fate/faith].

I see a 2016 at the end. Partially buying into this with the audio, but i'll take this with a grain of salt too.

Edited by Reyn

This is what I can make out of what's being said and what I can hear with my headphones: (btw, words with [ ] in front of them, those are words I can't entirely make out and am guessing what they are)

Young Xehanort: ...Remembers this war over Light and Darkness....No, it's a battle of [worlds]!

Sora: Don't think you'll get away with this!

Master Xehanort: The Boy I once I was...Once upon [on the island], My Mind, I have in [my fate/faith].

I see a 2016 at the end. Partially buying into this with the audio, but i'll take this with a grain of salt too.

that  doesn't sound like Sora

What sucks is that the voice actor for Xehanort recently passed away, so we can't ask him if he voiced anything for a trailer recently... thing is, I heard Sora somewhere in there, (supposedly)... what if someone asked him that instead? :/