Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DemyxIsBest

KH3 SECRET TRAILER *now confirmed fake* READ LAST POST AND LOCK REQUEST

We were aware of this video before the SE conference and debated it for a while, but decided it was fake

Fair enough, but it's convincing to me, and only time will tell if it is truly legit. Even if it is fake, Winter 2016 doesn't seem like an unreasonable time scale from now, right?

We were aware of this video before the SE conference and debated it for a while, but decided it was fake

Did you consider the soundtrack? I never heard this version of Hikari before.

Edited by PrinceNoctis

Fair enough, but it's convincing to me, and only time will tell if it is truly legit. Even if it is fake, Winter 2016 doesn't seem like an unreasonable time scale from now, right?

So is it fake, or did you just assume it is fake like the rest of us?

We think it's fake but we don't have conclusive proof either way

We think it's fake but we don't have conclusive proof either way

Alright so we are back to square one. It's just the waiting game then.

If it was shown at Burbank of all places then it is possibly not going to be shown for a while, unless for some reason E3 has a special conference I have no idea about.

We'll have to see if the video is taken down, surely that gives us a better idea. If it's fake then I hold up my hands, I'll take any abuse you throw at me.

EDIT: The disclaimer does it for me, I'm sure I see a message that says this isn't allowed to be re-distributed.

Edited by DemyxIsBest

Heres the thing...

why it's believable: xehanort young xehanort and eraqus voices, the echoes (implying the viewer is inside a theater), the warning sign on the screen, screen seems far away from viewer, the way the trailer was put seems pretty smooth, no actual gameplay where most fake trailers would just show shitty gameplay or something unrelated, the title of the video does not even say KH3 release date, not creating a lure like every fake KH trailer has, interesting location for it to be shown, and the way it was shown (like, 80% of the video was a guy hiding the camera away from the screen, making the video 90% blank...)

This is what I can make out of what's being said and what I can hear with my headphones: (btw, words with [ ] in front of them, those are words I can't entirely make out and am guessing what they are)

Young Xehanort: ...Embark on this war over Light and Darkness....No, it's a battle of [worlds]!

Sora: Don't think you'll get away with this!

Master Xehanort: The Boy I once I was...Once upon [on the island], My Mind, I have in [my fate/faith].

I see a 2016 at the end. Partially buying into this with the audio, but i'll take this with a grain of salt too.

To honest, i think Master Xehanort says "I'm happy with my fate" at the end.

Video's gone. looks ;like it was real

im calling BS cause you dont even hear the dude recording say a NO WAY or anybody else

not everyone vocalizes their thoughts

1. No one in the crowd started cheering when the date appeared.

2. the user deleted his account, most likely to make it look like it was taken down but if it was then it would have said "his account was terminated", not "he took down his OWN account"

3. going on twitter and searching "kingdom hearts 3" under recent searches showed no tweets about a release date which is odd when you consider there must have been at LEAST hundreds in that room.

4. well.... there doesn't need be a four does there? 

2. the user deleted his account, most likely to make it look like it was taken down but if it was then it would have said "his account was terminated", not "he took down his OWN account"

3. going on twitter and searching "kingdom hearts 3" under recent searches showed no tweets about a release date which is odd when you consider there must have been at LEAST hundreds in that room.

Good points.

I don't really know what to believe. I guess i just want it to be real but there's too many things that point toward it being fake. Still downloaded it when i found it, just in case this happens. Gotta say though, it was more believable than other fakes. Young Xehanort actually sounded like Ben Diskin to me, though. Oh well. I guess we'll never know for sure.

1. That's generally how private showings go

2. or to prevent being identified, or square told him to, or that's jsut how youtube does it now?

3. It's almost like you're not allowed to leak things from private events

1. That's generally how private showings go

2. or to prevent being identified, or square told him to, or that's jsut how youtube does it now?

3. It's almost like you're not allowed to leak things from private events

1. you can cheer at private showings. you already have a loud trailer going on in the room so theres no need to be quiet.

2. youtube still holds records of people and accounts even after deletion. so that wont stop him from being identified.

3. if it didnt stop this guy from uploading the video its not going to stop people tweeting about it 

1. you can cheer at private showings. you already have a loud trailer going on in the room so theres no need to be quiet.

2. youtube still holds records of people and accounts even after deletion. so that wont stop him from being identified.

3. if it didnt stop this guy from uploading the video its not going to stop people tweeting about it 

1.You can. But generally you don't. Private showings generally aren't for fans, since they can't be trusted to keep this under wraps

2.You say that like everybody KNOWS that about youtube, just because it wouldn't help doesn't mean doesn't think it will. You also ignored every other possibility

3.Except it will. NDAs are big deals, and twitter is more public than a video.

There's a reason you don't hear a bout a lot of private events like these. If this IS rela and the guy is identified he could be facing serious fines//lega; action

Whether this video is fake or not, a winter 2016 release date seems logical to me. They have plenty of time to finish the game between now and then. Im guessing they will do the same thing they are doing with FFXV right now and release tons of information next year at E3 2016. We might see something new at D23 this year too