Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DemyxIsBest

KH3 SECRET TRAILER *now confirmed fake* READ LAST POST AND LOCK REQUEST

I downloaded the video  :wink:  MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :ph34r: Just in case it's true...But I'm almost sure we would've heard someone scream like a crazy person at the end if it was.

could you send it to me i missed it 

YX??: This is no longer a battle of Light and Darkness.

???:No it's a battle of will.

Sora??: Don't think you can get away with this

Master Xehanort??: The boy I once was...once belonged the Island I admit (might be regret) I have met my fate.

Edited by Chucky the Wise

Thank goodness you reuploaded it. I would have been very disappointed. Have you any clue as to when and where that was shown?

I didn't reupload it... I just found it somewhere else.

Edited by Ultima Spark

Ok then. Have you any clue if it is real or not? Also, have you a clue if this really was shown at E3 2015?

Why are you asking me this? I don't know! I just heard about it from other sites!

So the original got removed (well the account itself, not the video). And really the quotes do seem to make it true.

50/50 chance lets wait for D23 and TGS.

D23 is early August and TGS is late September. Not too far from here. After that, I suppose there is E3 2016 and probably some Famitsu articles if they want to do that.

If there was a secret showing then im sure 96 would have known about it. Our best guess would be to go to him. Ask him if there was a secret showing in burbank and how and whey square wouldnt make a release date public. 

Edited by Natsu

So the original got removed (well the account itself, not the video). And really the quotes do seem to make it true.

50/50 chance lets wait for D23 and TGS.

D23 is early August and TGS is late September. Not too far from here. After that, I suppose there is E3 2016 and probably some Famitsu articles if they want to do that.

There's also the Kingdom Hearts event that's been announced for November before D23 Japan (november 6-8). I think the event is on the 4th or something. The US D23 would be a good spot to announce more of the Disney worlds they hinted at during tonight's Square Enix Presents Spotlight on KH. Potentially more again at Tokyo Game show. But I expect a lot of info at the KH event in November.

There's also the Kingdom Hearts event that's been announced for November before D23 Japan (november 6-8). I think the event is on the 4th or something. The US D23 would be a good spot to announce more of the Disney worlds they hinted at during tonight's Square Enix Presents Spotlight on KH. Potentially more again at Tokyo Game show. But I expect a lot of info at the KH event in November.

Do you think they might be talking about Japan's D23 rather than America's D23? I mean, they might go the route of giving out frequent but spread out information. June then August then September might be a bit too much for them. Maybe June --> September --> November is the route they might be looking for. Unless they are finally going to give more information rather than keeping it for a while, their track record shows they like spreading this information out.

Also if FFXV is coming out before KH3 like they always said, then maybe FFXV will come out Q1 - Q2 of 2016.

Okay, so, that Voice between Sora and YX sounds an awful lot like Eraqus. 

YX??: This is no longer a battle of Light and Darkness.

???:No it's a battle of will. [ERAQUS?]

Sora??: Don't think you can get away with this

Master Xehanort??: The boy I once was...once belonged the Island I admit (might be regret) I have met my fate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiNI2gM5b_s

Okay, so, that Voice between Sora and YX sounds an awful lot like Eraqus. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiNI2gM5b_s

No the voice I'm hearing doesn't match Eraqus' young or old voice.

In fact it's sounds closer to a deeper version of Young Xehanort's voice.

I think i finally got the things they are saying right now.

Young Xehanort: “This is not a battle of light and darkness. No… it’s a battle of will!

???: “Don’t think you can get away with this!”

Old Xehanort: “The boy i once was… once upon on the island. Finally… i’m happy with my fate.”

should be fairly accurate.

I'm not sure. It sounds a LITTLE bit like Xemnas did in KH3D, but I can't agree to that statement either.

I've cleaned up the audio a bit it's definitely not Xemnas. It really sounds like a deeper version of Young Xehanort.

This is what I got after the cleanup so I'm sticking with it.

Young Xehanort: No longer is this a battle of light and darkness.

???: No this is a battle of will

Sora/Vanitas: Don't think you can get away with this.

Master Xehanort: The boy I once was..once belonged on the island. I regret I have met my fate.

I've cleaned up the audio a bit it's definitely not Xemnas. It really sounds like a deeper version of Young Xehanort.

This is what I got after the cleanup so I'm sticking with it.

Young Xehanort: No longer is this a battle of light and darkness.

???: No this is a battle of will

Sora/Vanitas: Don't think you can get away with this.

Master Xehanort: The boy I once was..once belonged on the island. I regret I have met my fate.

Think you could share the clean version after you're finisheD?

Do you think they might be talking about Japan's D23 rather than America's D23? I mean, they might go the route of giving out frequent but spread out information. June then August then September might be a bit too much for them. Maybe June --> September --> November is the route they might be looking for. Unless they are finally going to give more information rather than keeping it for a while, their track record shows they like spreading this information out.

Also if FFXV is coming out before KH3 like they always said, then maybe FFXV will come out Q1 - Q2 of 2016.

Well, it might be too soon, but Nomura said this evening in the "Spotlight on Kingdom Hearts" that they might be able to announce some other stuff very soon. So the US D23 would fall into that category: 2 months away. They made a specific comment about the game engine change delaying their ability to announce things, but now they plan on releasing info pretty regularly. So we might get some announcements at every one of those conferences.