Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DemyxIsBest

KH3 SECRET TRAILER *now confirmed fake* READ LAST POST AND LOCK REQUEST

Check your pc it is idd the same as December 2016.

But we must look at the date that was shown winter 2016.

but for other people who live in other countries, their calendars are different. 

I'm not 100% certain the trailer is fake, but I am certain that it's not the trailer that our AndrewHankinson, KHI's Zephr, Churro and like a hundred other fans saw, so I just thought it was silly that everyone was fixating on that.

But, as for why I'm pretty sure that it's fake – everything in the trailer is easily fakeable enough, there's no concrete evidence for any part of it being true, so I think in that kind of situation you just have to assume that it's fake until you have reason otherwise.

I think it would be possible for amateur voice impressionists (is that the right word?) to pull this off convincingly enough, especially with the quality of the audio in the 'leak'. I know that there's one KH voice impressionist group that has made fake leaked videos in the past, although their name escapes me and I'm not sure if their impressions are this good

I was completely right about this, that guy I was referring to has taken credit for the leak and made a video with some proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETOaMdmg8mo

I was completely right about this, that guy I was referring to has taken credit for the leak and made a video with some proof:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETOaMdmg8mo

Tbh, I didn't put too much stock in it in the first place. But that still leaves the matter of the calendar. They wouldn't just throw that in for the hell of it, there has to be done significance, even if it's something completely different from what we're expecting. Personally I think it could be for another important event for KH3, not a release date. And if I turn out to be right ....I CALLED IT! ;) Edited by 2quid

what do you mean by that? 

When they made it they may have picked that date.. But we must focus on the secret trailer.

Edited by KH4Real

When they made it they may have picked that date.. But we must focus on the secret trailer.

oh okay. I was a little confused there. The secret trailer got confirmed as fake a few min ago. 

oh okay. I was a little confused there. The secret trailer got confirmed as fake a few min ago. 

Really? That's a shame. I wonder then why it was taken down. Ah I see now the uploader has deleted his account.

But the trailer was pretty good made if it was fake.

Edited by KH4Real