Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Tangled's world is the first Disney world you visit in Kingdom Hearts III

Following the E3 2015 trailer for Kingdom Hearts III, and the announcement that a Tangled world will appear in the game, Square Enix has posted via the official Kingdom Hearts Facebook page that Tangled will be the first Disney world you visit in the game. The post can be located here, or read below. The announcement trailer of Tangled being introduced into Kingdom Hearts III can be seen below in stunning 1080p!

Check out the new Kingdom Hearts III trailer, featuring a ton of new moves for Sora and the reveal of the first Disney world we'll be visiting from the hit film, Tangled!

With this news, are you excited for the future journey through the world of Tangled? Let us know in the comments below!

Click here to view the article

The FIRST WORLD WE VISIT?! WAHT ABOUT TWILIGHT TOWN AND RADIENT GARDEN!!

As far as gameplay goes, I can see them quickly visiting Yen Sid's Tower, Destiny Islands, etc. in cutscenes, but starting the game in Tangled's world. (or the World Map where Tangled is the only or first choice) But idk for sure. I think it makes a lot of sense for Tangled to be the first world too, as it'll be the first CGI (and thus, modern) Disney Animated film we'll be visiting in the KH series, with a broad landscape and gorgeous graphics, so it'll definitely be opening the way for other worlds to follow suit. 

Edited by Kaweebo

We're probably going to have a hella-long tutoral area first, watch several cutscenes, then take off into interspace and have the first Disney world be Tangled.

Or they could do the weird crap they did in DDD and have us learn the mission as we go along.

Edited by KHrulz

The FIRST WORLD WE VISIT?! WAHT ABOUT TWILIGHT TOWN AND RADIENT GARDEN!!

There is a difference between First World and First DISNEY World

As far as gameplay goes, I can see them quickly visiting Yen Sid's Tower, Destiny Islands, etc. in cutscenes, but starting the game in Tangled's world. (or the World Map where Tangled is the only or first choice) But idk for sure.

There is a difference between First World and First DISNEY World

First Disney World we visit. Twilight Town and Radiant Garden are original worlds created for the series.

But wait a minute, Sora's in his new outfit in the Tangled world, yet we saw what looks like Olympus with Sora in his KH2 clothes.

But wait a minute, Sora's in his new outfit in the Tangled world, yet we saw what looks like Olympus with Sora in his KH2 clothes.

More than likely, since this is still being developed, they simply swapped the character models at some point. 

Edited by Kaweebo

It was probably a place holder until they wanted to reveal the new lookThat or we can switch like some people have suggested, but its not likely

It's possible that that footage was recorded before his new outfit was finalized.

So, my favourite Disney movie of all time is the first world we visit hmm? Alright, Square Enix, release the game already; we have what we need.

As far as gameplay goes, I can see them quickly visiting Yen Sid's Tower, Destiny Islands, etc. in cutscenes, but starting the game in Tangled's world. (or the World Map where Tangled is the only or first choice) But idk for sure. I think it makes a lot of sense for Tangled to be the first world too, as it'll be the first CGI (and thus, modern) Disney Animated film we'll be visiting in the KH series, with a broad landscape and gorgeous graphics, so it'll definitely be opening the way for other worlds to follow suit.

OBJECTION!

Sadly, Tangled wasnt their first cgi film, that was Chicken Little, followed by Meet the Robinsons.Its hard to remember the 2,

especially since one is god awful, but its the truth. It is their first CGI princess film, so that deserves its own category since their princess films are huge.

OBJECTION!

Sadly, Tangled wasnt their first cgi film, that was Chicken Little, followed by Meet the Robinsons.Its hard to remember the 2,

especially since one is god awful, but its the truth. It is their first CGI princess film, so that deserves its own category since their princess films are huge.

Sorry, I'm stupid. I didn't mean first CGI film ever (actually, that honor goes to Dinosaur from 2000) I meant first, genuinely well-received and really good modern CGI film. Discounting Chicken Little, Meet the Robinsons & Bolt, all of which range from decent to mediocre, in my opinion. Tangled was Disney's first really good CGI film and the start of a new era for the company, so THAT'S why it makes sense that it opens KHIII, which starts a new era in the KH franchise's history. 

Edited by Kaweebo

WOOOO, NO WONDERLAND

Honestly, a world like Tangled is the perfect setting. I just hope we have Final Fantasy cameos outside Olympus Colosseum, for instance, Kain or The Onion Knight.