Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoO0PnTG6VAI was watching the trailer in slow motion (as I'm sure we all have at this point) and I noticed something interesting.From 0:41 to 0:43 (we're talking frame-by-frame here) while Sora is hopping along the cliffs, you see a sparkle appear on the peak he is about to hop to. Also, right at the beginning of the running up the wall scene, you see that same sparkle along the edge between the ground and the mountain. This is at the 57 second mark, so slow it down however much you need to notice it. These are clearly sparkles in places that should not be sparkling, and it seems odd that they're in places that Sora can interact with.So what do you guys think? 

post-48855-0-13739900-1434492829_thumb.png

post-48855-0-93744900-1434492841_thumb.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoO0PnTG6VAI was watching the trailer in slow motion (as I'm sure we all have at this point) and I noticed something interesting.From 0:41 to 0:43 (we're talking frame-by-frame here) while Sora is hopping along the cliffs, you see a sparkle appear on the peak he is about to hop to. Also, right at the beginning of the running up the wall scene, you see that same sparkle along the edge between the ground and the mountain. This is at the 57 second mark, so slow it down however much you need to notice it. These are clearly sparkles in places that should not be sparkling, and it seems odd that they're in places that Sora can interact with.So what do you guys think? 

Makes sense, I would've liked but I reached my quota x)

They've already said that the HUD is work in progress so I bet the flashing triangle will still be in the game - however, possibly it'll only appear when you're close but the sparkle will be there from a distance? Interesting nonetheless, even if it is a minor detail.