Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Forever

Kingdom Hearts III trailer analysis: Do the chess pieces represent the lights/darknesses?

This could represent him taking the power of Kingdom Hearts, and using it to his advantage during the War? :O

GUYS GUYS GUYS, the piece Xehanort takes at the beginning has the KH symbol on it!!

OH MY GOD!!!!! MAKES SO MUCH SENSE! XEHANORT IS GOING TO TAKE THE LIGHT OF KINGDOM HEARTS! AND THAT'S WHY THE CHESS PIECE WAS ON THE SIDE OF LIGHT! YOU ARE GENIUSES!!!!

So I assume that at the end the symbol Xehanort stands right in front Sora.

And the KH behind Sora that he must defend.

Edited by KH4Real

So I assume that at the end the symbol Xehanort stands right in front Sora.

And the KH behind Sora that he must defend.

I think that heart represents riku

Posted ImagePosted Image

Thats the Ends of the Earth keychain. Xehanort beats this piece with one of his at the end part of the trailer. 

He beats it with this piece. 

Posted Image

Whatever that is...

They look like 2 swords to me... In fact my first thought was Xemnas with his two 'lightsabers'

Posted Image

But I don't think they have handles... so...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Thats the Ends of the Earth keychain. Xehanort beats this piece with one of his at the end part of the trailer. 

He beats it with this piece. 

Posted Image

Whatever that is...

Xigbar/Braig's guns?

Posted Image

Edited by PrinceNoctis

Luxord fighting on the dark side doesn't really make sense. First of all, Luxord doesn't exist anymore because his nobody was destroyed by Sora in KH2. The same goes for Larxene, Demyx and Marluxia. Their somebodies have most likely been recompleted like with the other former Org. members, and they are probably residing in Traverse Town, as stated by Ienzo during a certain cutscene in KH3D.

Also, why would Luxord or any of the others want to fight on Xehanort's side after learning what the organization was really about? He was planning to turn them all into 'xehanorts' after all, like he's doing with Braig and Isa.

Luxord fighting on the dark side doesn't really make sense. First of all, Luxord doesn't exist anymore because his nobody was destroyed by Sora in KH2. The same goes for Larxene, Demyx and Marluxia. Their somebodies have most likely been recompleted like with the other former Org. members, and they are probably residing in Traverse Town, as stated by Ienzo during a certain cutscene in KH3D. Also, why would Luxord or any of the others want to fight on Xehanort's side after learning what the organization was really about? He was planning to turn them all into 'xehanorts' after all, like he's doing with Braig and Isa.

Maybe they've already been norted

Maybe they've already been norted

I highly doubt that. The "nortification" process had already started with Braig and Isa when they joined the Organization, hence their yellow eyes and pointy ears. None of the two had yellow eyes before this (as seen in BBS). None of the other members of the organization posessed these characteristics.

Yeah... Those have no handles.

But these sure do

Posted Image

Yes! I found these too but I couldn't remember where they were used so I left them out of my post. They look a lot more like the chess piece.

Edited by TheEightMelodies