Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
143436611Xxcc

Leaked KH3 Trailer Explanation

Well in the end I never assumed the game was coming out in 2016 based on this now fake trailer, I mostly took it as confirmation that we arent gonna wait another 5 years for the game(I PRAY THATS THE CASE STILL), but even than I still wasnt sure if it was real or not.

And your Xehanort impression isnt that bad, you convinced alot of people that you were the real deal.

So GG mate.

Dude, Square Enix should so hire you to voice Master Xehanort! That impression of him was pretty well done. :)Peace!

Square should hire you to voice Master Xehanort. That was what made alot of people (and me) think it could be real.

I`m only 15 haha

I feel like I'm the only person who's actually a little ticked off that you did something like that...

I mean, it was obviously super impressive that you made something that convincing, but why would you toy with people who really care about the game just to prove what you can do?  I know it's just a game but still...people take this stuff seriously, especially diehard kh fans :P I got so excited just to have my expectations crushed.

I feel like I'm the only person who's actually a little ticked off that you did something like that...

I mean, it was obviously super impressive that you made something that convincing, but why would you toy with people who really care about the game just to prove what you can do?  I know it's just a game but still...people take this stuff seriously, especially diehard kh fans :P I got so excited just to have my expectations crushed.

Again i`m really sorry :/ 

Although I'm disappointed that it turned out to not be real. It makes me happy that the person who did it came out and said so. Have to say I was leaning on it being real. You did a great edit job and put a lot of thought into what you were making, also your voice acting was on point man! And for that I commend you for your creativity, passion and love for Kingdom Hearts! You did a good job! Now let's hope that you may actually be right about that release date. I think the game will come out Winter 2016 anyway!