Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
143436611Xxcc

Leaked KH3 Trailer Explanation

Although I'm disappointed that it turned out to not be real. It makes me happy that the person who did it came out and said so. Have to say I was leaning on it being real. You did a great edit job and put a lot of thought into what you were making, also your voice acting was on point man! And for that I commend you for your creativity, passion and love for Kingdom Hearts! You did a good job! Now let's hope that you may actually be right about that release date. I think the game will come out Winter 2016 anyway!

Thank you :) glad MOST people aren't that disappointed with me..

Gahh, even though this made me very sad, I have to say, your voice acting skills are top notch!  YOU SHOULD TALK TO SQUARE ENIX SO YOU CAN VOICE XEHANORT, BECAUSE YOU SOUNDED JUST LIKE NIMOY!  JUST LIKE HIM!  But yeah, the leak was too good to be true, so when I read from your explanation that this was fake, I got saddened.  But hey, what am I gonna do, eh? 

Dude, that is so awesome! You have fooled so many people, that is just impressive. Tbh I don´t understand all the hate you are getting, because I think it is awesome :)And this, my fellow KH fans, is why you should never trust a leak that hasn´t been confirmed.

So you edited the Video Game Orchestra's version of Hikari...I actually went and listened to it to determine if your video was fake, but I noticed the ending was different so I was like "What? Is that video legit?". Good job Roxasman, you fooled a lot of people!