Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
r0xass

KHUX Theoretically speaking..

Does anyone on here think Ephemera could be a character in KH3? Maybe the 'Master' Eraqus and Xehanort talk about? 

So far, in KHx, Ephemera is the only one who could have witnessed the Keyblade War, maybe survive, and tell them all about it? I checked myself, and Ephemera would fit into the timeline, he'd be the same age as Eraqus in BBS when the conversation takes place.

Of course, this isn't certain seeing as Ephemera is still relatively unknown and the Daybreak Town story is still ongoing, he could disappear later in game I don't even know, but it's a theory I have.

What do you guys think?

Edited by Roxas Rai

He could be a bit older, perhaps as old as Xehanort? I think. But still, it's a theory, as far as I know he could disappear in the next KHx update! 

Just wanted to see what people thought about him, really.

But the Keyblade War happened centuries ago, the era that War took place in is called "Age of Fairytales", an age of legends. Legends are about time periods that are first of all, ancient. Really ancient. How Ephemera was supposed to survive that long?

Edited by Swordinger

Maybe he can time travel? He obviously could gain the power, as he is a strong Keyblade user. He uses the fourth form of the Starlight Keychain, has a lot of knowledge on Lux, and a high interest in the Book of Prophecies. He seems to be more powerful than the average Keyblade wielder, so maybe he gained a good amount of power post-X and could be present in the current games, but not shown until later.

In Kingdom Hearts, you can time travel only along your timeline. There must be another version of yourself at the destination: it could be your younger self, your older self and so on. It's basically a law that says "you can't go further through time periods that exceed your own existence".I'm pretty sure it'd be some cool plotwist to see Ephemera being able to transfer his heart into other bodies and do this for such a long time one could survive for centuries.

Does anyone on here think Ephemera could be a character in KH3? Maybe the 'Master' Eraqus and Xehanort talk about? 

So far, in KHx, Ephemera is the only one who could have witnessed the Keyblade War, maybe survive, and tell them all about it? I checked myself, and Ephemera would fit into the timeline, he'd be the same age as Eraqus in BBS when the conversation takes place.

Of course, this isn't certain seeing as Ephemera is still relatively unknown and the Daybreak Town story is still ongoing, he could disappear later in game I don't even know, but it's a theory I have.

What do you guys think?

I personally think you are onto something. Ephemeria (and all the foretellers for that matter) wouldn't be created just for Kingdom Hearts Chi alone. I personally believe that Ephemeria is a Seeker Of Darkness, however, I think that he wanted to start the war just for his era and has no direct connection to Xehanort. Chances are, Master Xehanort may have had researched the activities of Ephemeria and this could have ultimately sparked his interest.

Chances are, Master Xehanort may have had researched the activities of Ephemeria and this could have ultimately sparked his interest.

Wow, that would actually make sense! 

Reading everyone's opinions is thrilling, I can't wait til we find out more!

Wow, that would actually make sense! 

Reading everyone's opinions is thrilling, I can't wait til we find out more!

Heck, if you want to be really obscure, you can speculate that Ephemeria is the lost master but he just hasn't used his Foreteller keyblade as he's covert.

Heck, if you want to be really obscure, you can speculate that Ephemeria is the lost master but he just hasn't used his Foreteller keyblade as he's covert.

....... I like where this is going.

....... I like where this is going.

Well, if you want me to expand then I can sure do that.

Notice how none of the Foretellers see you with Ephemeria and none of them are in a flashback or dream with him. That is the first unusual setup.

The second unusual setup is the fact that if Ephemeria was rejected the Tome Of Phrophecy as a foreteller then it would only be deviant of him to try and gain information about it through connections from the other Unions (hence Ephemeria pretending to be friends with you). How in the world does he know about Lux and Dream projections?

Finally, notice how his Chirithy is darker than the regular ones. Now that it's established that the avatar's Chirithy is a Dream Eater, Ephememria's can easily be considered as a nightmare (evidently proven by the black cloak and Union gathering dream by Ephemeria's Chirithy). 

Well, if you want me to expand then I can sure do that.

Notice how none of the Foretellers see you with Ephemeria and none of them are in a flashback or dream with him. That is the first unusual setup.

The second unusual setup is the fact that if Ephemeria was rejected the Tome Of Phrophecy as a foreteller then it would only be deviant of him to try and gain information about it through connections from the other Unions (hence Ephemeria pretending to be friends with you). How in the world does he know about Lux and Dream projections?

Finally, notice how his Chirithy is darker than the regular ones. Now that it's established that the avatar's Chirithy is a Dream Eater, Ephememria's can easily be considered as a nightmare (evidently proven by the black cloak and Union gathering dream by Ephemeria's Chirithy). 

YES this is the kinda stuff I want to read!! I'm actually really excited about all of this, I wish the game would update already or let us know about Ephemera's true agenda

I don't think Ephemera is one of the six apprentices. If it was so, then why would he need to investigate about the dream the player had? He doesn't know what's going on with the Foretellers and the sixth unknown guy, so he decides to check it out with the player because he doesn't know

Ephemera is just some curious and witty guy who wants to find out why the Foretellers need to collect such huge amounts of crystalized light, that is the Lux. I highly suggest to wait for new updates of Daybreak Town storyline: this way we'll be able to know more and to make things more clear about who's the sixth apprentice, what did Ephemera discover and how the Keyblade War began.

Edited by Swordinger