Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Klonoa the Dream Traveler

Do you ever cry while playing Kingdom Hearts?

41 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you cry while playing Kingdom Hearts?

• Lots. I still cry a ton while playing.
    • Not that much. I do cry, but only at REALLY sad times.
    • Never. I don't cry when playing.

I am not a very emotional person, but man... where Riku fought against Ansem in KH3D and he said "Consume the darkness, return it to light." The fight started and Yoko showed me her brilliance again. I know no one would cry during this scene, but I managed somehow to do it. It was powerful because Riku overcomed his fear for darkness and became stronger. Maybe I reflected myself in Riku and couldn't control my emotions. But gosh, it was so satisfying to beat the **** out of Ansem in combination with L'eminenza Oscura. Can't wait to fight him again in KH3.

I've played this series since I was 10 years old and I grew up as a very emotional and crying at a lot of things for a lot of different reasons, but I literally have no idea how anyone can ever actually shed tears for any reason at anything that happens in Kingdom Hearts.

After the endings of BBS and Days I felt pretty depressed and laid in my bed a few hours thinking about how tragic it was, but no I've never cried. I rarely cry over stuff like this and the only thing that legitimately made me shed tears was the scene in Avatar: The Last Airbender where General Iroh was singing "leaves from the vine".

Eh, only during the first time I saw Xion's disappearance. After that, I just feel really down.

You haven't seen me during FF Type-0's ending or any of the PMD games. Oh, the lakes I create.

The only time I cry while playing the Kingdom Hearts games was Xion's death and that's it. Everything else was just epics feels like fighting Xemnas in Kingdom Hearts 2/KH2 Final Mix, Riku vs Anti-Nightmare in Dream Drop Distance, Sora vs Xemnas in Dream Drop Distance, Riku vs Young Xehanort in DDD, Ventus vs Vanitas in Birth by Sleep and so on.