Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Keylore

Introducing Myself!

Wow, now that was an amazing story!  I'm so sorry you had to go through all those ordeals in your life, but thanks to Kingdom Hearts, you were able to overcome those trials and accept yourself for who you are, and that's the most important thing here!  Hehe, you really seem like a very nice, open-minded and thoughtful person, and I'm glad to say: Welcome to KH13! :D

I'm pretty sure you've already been enjoying your time in this site, so I hope you continue to keep on enjoying everything that the site has to offer!  Relax and be yourself, and don't change your personality for anyone, because the day you change yourself, you aren't you anymore, but I don't have to say that, since you already realized that on your own.  Never give up on yourself, and keep on going through this life! :D  So yeah, enjoy this site and all its awesomeness! :3

Now then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall take your soul! :3

(_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Wow, now that was an amazing story!  I'm so sorry you had to go through all those ordeals in your life, but thanks to Kingdom Hearts, you were able to overcome those trials and accept yourself for who you are, and that's the most important thing here!  Hehe, you really seem like a very nice, open-minded and thoughtful person, and I'm glad to say: Welcome to KH13! :D

I'm pretty sure you've already been enjoying your time in this site, so I hope you continue to keep on enjoying everything that the site has to offer!  Relax and be yourself, and don't change your personality for anyone, because the day you change yourself, you aren't you anymore, but I don't have to say that, since you already realized that on your own.  Never give up on yourself, and keep on going through this life! :D  So yeah, enjoy this site and all its awesomeness! :3

Now then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall take your soul! :3

(_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

Thank you, Transcendent! That was a very nice welcome from you! I appreciate the encouragement and I look forward to maybe getting to know you. :)