Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

After I seen that all of the Foretellers keychains emblems have the eye of darkness, this made me wonder, are certain Seekers Of Darkness going to be wielding these Keyblade, or, are the Foretellers themselves going to be part of the Seekers Of Darkness?

Posted Image

Wielded by Marluxia's somebody/Xion?

Posted Image

Wielded by Braig/Xigabar?

Posted Image

Wielded by Luxord's somebody?

Posted Image

Wielded by Isa/Saix?

Posted Image

Wielded by Terranort?

Edited by Guest

We can't see the images :/ But the eye of darkness doesn't necessarily mean that they're Seekers of Darkness. Riku has the eye on darkness on his Keyblade and he's a Guardian Of Light.

Edited by PrinceNoctis

The eyes themselves may or may not be affiliated with Darkness, we just always called it the "Eye of Darkness" because it always seemed to show up on a weapon affiliated with Xehanort. But if Xehanort's Keyblade really does come from the time of the Fortellers and all the Fortellers have Keyblades with animal influences and a striking blue eye, whether they are affiliated with darkness or not, then it is likely that Xehanort's Keyblade may have originated from the Sixth Apprentice who was not given the Tome of Prophesy. Whether we see these guys as Seekers or not I can't say, though I personally kind of doubt it at this point, but who knows? But one thing is for certain, Xehanort's Keyblade holds the key to figuring out what went on back then in Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ and the Keyblade War, even before then.

We can't see the images :/ But the eye of darkness doesn't necessarily mean that they're Seekers of Darkness. Riku has the eye on darkness on his Keyblade and he's a Guardian Of Light.

I finally was able to add the images. Seems as though attaching images just does not work.

Well, the reason as to why I bring these Keyblades up is because they have not been seen in the primary Kingdom Hearts series as of right now. The vagueness of the Foretellers and the distinction of these Keyblades means that there's more to them than sheer design. Seeing as all 7 guardians of light have keyblades, I think that the Seekers Of Darkness will be wielding them in some capacity.

The eyes themselves may or may not be affiliated with Darkness, we just always called it the "Eye of Darkness" because it always seemed to show up on a weapon affiliated with Xehanort. But if Xehanort's Keyblade really does come from the time of the Fortellers and all the Fortellers have Keyblades with animal influences and a striking blue eye, whether they are affiliated with darkness or not, then it is likely that Xehanort's Keyblade may have originated from the Sixth Apprentice who was not given the Tome of Prophesy. Whether we see these guys as Seekers or not I can't say, though I personally kind of doubt it at this point, but who knows? But one thing is for certain, Xehanort's Keyblade holds the key to figuring out what went on back then in Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ and the Keyblade War, even before then.

True. However, if the supposed sixth apprentice (who supposedly is training Eraqus and Xehanort) is alive even after the Keyblade war, chances are, the chosen Foretellers are also alive as well. Note how Xehanort states "The lost masters started the keyblade war" when he was playing chess against Eraqus. That's another consideration that makes me skeptical about the Foretellers. 

On another note, does anybody think that the animals themselves assigned to the keyblades have any special meaning behind them? There's unions based upon the animal so I think they represent something grander than just a fancy accessory and a niche cult following. 

Edited by Guest