Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts III & more in group Kingdom Hearts fansite interview

Nice! :D I was kinda hoping they would ask more in-depth questions about KH3, but this is still a pretty cool interview. :3

Then they wouldn't be answered or the the answer would be vague as hell. 

I really like this interview. They asked questions that could be answered. Other interviewers like major sites ask always the same questions that can hardly be answered because the game isn't ready yet.

Good job guys!

Also, he likes Horizon Zero Dawn? YES! YES!

Then they wouldn't be answered or the the answer would be vague as hell. 

I really like this interview. They asked questions that could be answered. Other interviewers like major sites ask always the same questions that can hardly be answered because the game isn't ready yet.

Good job guys!

Also, he likes Horizon Zero Dawn? YES! YES!

Perhaps. But there's always a chance that he would have been more open about about certain developments, since we just got a legitimate trailer. For example, there's a lot of talk regarding Sora's outfit, so asking him what inspired him to make the changes he did, would have been interesting. Or maybe even settle the "mystery of the trailer calender" once and for all, and ask him if it actually meant anything. xD

But again, just my opinion. I still think these were very nice questions, and certainly give my props to the people who were able to ask them!! :3

Perhaps. But there's always a chance that he would have been more open about about certain developments, since we just got a legitimate trailer. For example, there's a lot of talk regarding Sora's outfit, so asking him what inspired him to make the changes he did, would have been interesting. Or maybe even settle the "mystery of the trailer calender" once and for all, and ask him if it actually meant anything. xD

But again, just my opinion. I still think these were very nice questions, and certainly give my props to the people who were able to ask them!! :3

Pretty sure he talked about the outfit during the presentation. He said that at first he didn't want to give Sora another outfit but his team pressured him to do it because it's a numbered title. He said the outfit was made more slick because Sora is more agile. And that the outfit is a combination of KH2's and DDD's outfit.

There is no way he would have said anything about the calendar :D

Pretty sure he talked about the outfit during the presentation. He said that at first he didn't want to give Sora another outfit but his team pressured him to do it because it's a numbered title. He said the outfit was made more slick because Sora is more agile. And that the outfit is a combination of KH2's and DDD's outfit.

There is no way he would have said anything about the calendar :D

They could have brought cookies to the interview, and bribed him with those? xD

"This all took place before I acquired my own cats, but I had always wanted a Scottish Fold and decided to create Chirithy based off of that breed."

this man's creativity knows no limits lmfaoo

other than that, this is amazing news! i'm even more hyped!

Nomura: Right, the idea of having a Disney character joining your party was an important part of KH 1 & 2, so, yes you will be able to have Disney characters joining your team across the game, not just as a temporary party member in the worlds, but also as summons.

Wow, this is... wow, like wow... Hercules and Rapunzel confirmed as summons... and that's just the beginning... NOMURA SAN, YOU'VE OUTDONE YOURSELF AGAIN!

Wow, this is... wow, like wow... Hercules and Rapunzel confirmed as summons... and that's just the beginning... NOMURA SAN, YOU'VE OUTDONE YOURSELF AGAIN!

Wait wait wait lol. Don't take this out of context. We don't know if he meant that you will be able to summon the same characters you get in your party. He might just mean Disney characters in general. Like how Genie and Simba was.

Wait wait wait lol. Don't take this out of context. We don't know if he meant that you will be able to summon the same characters you get in your party. He might just mean Disney characters in general. Like how Genie and Simba was.

Read the quote, closely... this is word for word, it is in no way not out of context information. In layman terms, it's official confirmation.

In Kingdom Hearts I & II we were used to have a Disney character joining our party in each new world Sora and his friends visit. Will this mechanic be present in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Nomura: Right, the idea of having a Disney character joining your party was an important part of KH 1 & 2, so, yes you will be able to have Disney characters joining your team across the game, not just as a temporary party member in the worlds, but also as summons.

Read the quote, closely... this is word for word, it is in no way not out of context information. In layman terms, it's official confirmation.

In Kingdom Hearts I & II we were used to have a Disney character joining our party in each new world Sora and his friends visit. Will this mechanic be present in Kingdom Hearts 3?

That's how it is translated. 

I'm not saying it's impossible, but I'm not believing anything until I see it tbh.

Has someone asked Nomura how we will be able to travel between worlds? is it gummi ship based like kh1 and kh2 or keyblade rider like BBS? Im really curious