Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Pretium

The Only Logical 7 Guardians Of Light

Personally I hope Roxas is among them. Lea is already pure fanservice to Axel fans, might as well go a step further and let Ventus sleep forever while Roxas takes his place. Besides, between the two of them, Roxas came first (not chronologically, but whatever), and he's more badass.

Roxas and Xion can easily be backup for the guardians of light if one of the members fall in battle.

Personally I hope Roxas is among them. Lea is already pure fanservice to Axel fans, might as well go a step further and let Ventus sleep forever while Roxas takes his place. Besides, between the two of them, Roxas came first (not chronologically, but whatever), and he's more badass.

Are you an Angel or something. Praise Jebus finally someone who isn't all over the place for Ventus. 

Roxas and Xion can easily be backup for the guardians of light if one of the members fall in battle.

What I think exactly! But they could very well join the battle at the very beginning. 'v'

I think, that Sora isn't one of the 7 guardians of light. Because Sora wasn't supose to get the Keyblade. 

He was chosen. Besides the crown must be him facing Xehanort.

Terra(nort) must be a darkness the Ling Will can be a light.

Again with this? Look, Terra will return. He told Xehanort in BbS that he will be shown the door. The seven are Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Terra, Aqua, and Mickey. That's it. The end. Goodbye.... Any questions? I don't mean to get all moody on you, but this subject has gotten pretty old.

Again with this? Look, Terra will return. He told Xehanort in BbS that he will be shown the door. The seven are Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Terra, Aqua, and Mickey. That's it. The end. Goodbye.... Any questions? I don't mean to get all moody on you, but this subject has gotten pretty old.

I have already stated that I have no doubts that Terra will be restored when it's all said and done. I strongly believe that he will be used as a SoD in the final battle. Otherwise Lea gaining the ability to use a Keyblade and training under Yen Sid makes absolutely no sense. Zero, if not to be a GoL.But, no. I have no questions. Goodbye.

Oh, I agree that Lea and Kairi will still be training mid-game. But I just feel like there will be a small gap of time. Although, there haven't really been any gaps so far. They've all been filled in with the spinoffs.Maybe you're right, and it will be an immediate transition like the way 358/2 Days goes straight into KH II. Who knows?I'm just figuring on a little more of a space between DDD and KH III. It wouldn't feel right to me to start RIGHT were DDD left off. It's been 10 years since a numbered tittle. I want the feeling that time has past, like in KH II. You could really tell some time had passed for Sora.

You maybe right. Maybe Kingdom Hearts 3 would take place a week or something after the events of Dream Drop Distance. I mean Sora and Riku's mark of mastery in Dream Drop Distance was all about unlocking and saving the seven worlds from their deep sleep. But Sora failed his exam in Dream Drop Distance, so his new exam might be different somewhere between Dream Drop Distance and Kingdom Hearts 3.

That's because it doesn't make sense

Ha Ha!

You maybe right. Maybe Kingdom Hearts 3 would take place a week or something after the events of Dream Drop Distance. I mean Sora and Riku's mark of mastery in Dream Drop Distance was all about unlocking and saving the seven worlds from their deep sleep. But Sora failed his exam in Dream Drop Distance, so his new exam might be different somewhere between Dream Drop Distance and Kingdom Hearts 3.

Ya, I just wonder what the consequences of failing the exam are. It would seem odd for Yen Sid to be like, "Uh oh. You didn't pass. Here's a make up exam." And then he like give him another exam right away. That would be strange to me.

I have to disagree. :/They were called to be trained under Yen Sid for the coming battle. There'd be no need to call Kairi at all were she not to be a guardian. Same goes for Lea. It just makes no sense to train them with keyblades otherwise. If having the ability to wield a Keyblade isn't one of the requirements to be a guardian of light, then Donald and Goofy would surely be ones as well!

Or he wants as much help as possible and it could end up being 13 verse 13 Edited by Xeorizar

Oh, so I guess that still puts him under Seekers Of Darkness. Though I have no doubt he'll be restored when it's all said and done.As for Roxas, it's possible that they might do to him what they tried to do to Sora, make him the Thirteenth Seeker Of Darkness.

About Roxas. YX said in DDD that Roxas was a worthy candidate for the 13 seekers of Darkness till he became too self-aware of himself.

With all the good guys coming from all sides to unite in this battle, I seriously doubt that we'll only have these Seven Guardians Of Light.  Sure, your choices are logical, and make sense, since Terra is possessed by Xehanort, and Roxas and Xion currently don't exist, except in Sora's heart.  But, who knows what'll happen?  Logic can go down the toilet when it comes to the story of Kingdom Hearts, for sometimes the most incredible things come from the most illogical situations! :D

In the opening for KH3D, Roxas is shown at the end together with Sora, Riku, Mickey, Terra, Ventus, Aqua, Donald and Goofy, all ready to face Xehanort. 

In the opening for KH3D, Roxas is shown at the end together with Sora, Riku, Mickey, Terra, Ventus, Aqua, Donald and Goofy, all ready to face Xehanort.

Well, I honestly cannot explain that. But I still stand by the theory Keyblade wielders being the GoL.

Well, I honestly cannot explain that. But I still stand by the theory Keyblade wielders being the GoL.

But there can still be Keyblade wielders that aren't Guardians of Light, right? Being a Guardian of Light is more of a role you take while being a Keyblade wielder is something you just are. Like an ability you learn to master.

I do not know whether it is just me but didn't Nomura-San state how some of the guardians and seekers are not going to be performing their expected roles.

But there can still be Keyblade wielders that aren't Guardians of Light, right? Being a Guardian of Light is more of a role you take while being a Keyblade wielder is something you just are. Like an ability you learn to master.

I don't believe so. I don't think the X-Blade can be created without Keyblades. Edited by Pretium

I don't believe so. I don't think the X-Blade can be created without Keyblades.

That's not what I'm saying. My point is that there could be more keyblade weilders alongside the Guardians of Light..

That's not what I'm saying. My point is that there could be more keyblade weilders alongside the Guardians of Light..

Yeah, like Master Yen Sid  :lol: