Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What do y'all think? Will they be back again? Will they be usable by Sora?

Personally, I think Riku might get Oblivion. He did, after all, use it in 358/2 Days. Not to mention it represents him.

I think Kairi will get Oathkeeper, as her charm that served as it's keychain has been returned to her. Oath keeper also represents Kairi.

What do y'all think regarding these 2 iconic Keyblades?

Edited by Pretium

What do y'all think? Will they be back again? Will they be usable by Sora?Personally, I think Riku might get Oblion. He did, after all, use it in 358/2 Days. Not to mention it represents him.I think Kairi will get Oathkeeper, as her charm that served as it's keychain has been returned to her. Oath keeper also represents Kairi.What do y'all think regarding these 2 iconic Keyblades?

I thought Oblivion represented Xion since she was lost to oblivion and it transforms from Xion's keyblade.Also Oathkeeper is more like Roxas' own specific keyblade because it symbolizes his promise to Axel and Xion

I thought Oblivion represented Xion since she was lost to oblivion and it transforms from Xion's keyblade.Also Oathkeeper is more like Roxas' own specific keyblade because it symbolizes his promise to Axel and Xion

I believe that would be correct from Roxas' point of view.

I don't think Sora will be able to dual wield once he returns ventus's heart back but knowing Nomura he will find a new way to tie it into the story so yeah im sure they will be in KH3 atleast on Roxas probably 

The fact that Oblivion was used by three different characters (Sora, Roxas and Master Riku) I think that such important keyblade shouldn't be missed in KHIII and since Oblivion was accompanied with Oathkeeper, which is also another important keyblade used by both Sora and Roxas, I think both keyblades should appear in KHIII. Thats when we talk about it on an analyzing way. However, logically, these two keyblades are important enough to appear without any doubts.