Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

We have all been accustomed too a trio in every Kingdom Hearts game that features one female and two males.

I do think this topic might have been discussed but what do you guys think about Kairi's grandma being Eraqus and Xehanorts missing link for their 'squad' Do you think we'll see more of her background in KH3?

She seems to be their same age group and maybe even Yen Did could have been a mentor for them like Eraqus is for Ven, Aqua and Terra. Is this a possibility?

We could get some more insights on Kairi's grandma past . 

But I don't think she was a keyblade wielder and I certainly don't think she used to "roll" with Eraqus and Xehanort or have any relationship with them like the one Kairi has with Sora and Riku .She does know about the Keyblade War but that does not esssentially mean that she can wield a Keyblade or any sort of weapon .

We could get some more insights on Kairi's grandma past .  But I don't think she was a keyblade wielder and I certainly don't think she used to "roll" with Eraqus and Xehanort or have any relationship with them like the one Kairi has with Sora and Riku .She does know about the Keyblade War but that does not esssentially mean that she can wield a Keyblade or any sort of weapon .

Yeah of course I was just putting down a possibility that occurred to me down somewhere. KH is a series of curve balls so who knows

Yeah of course I was just putting down a possibility that occurred to me down somewhere. KH is a series of curve balls so who knows

Thing is, KH doesn't like to develop existing characters, it just stacks on more characters, even when there really should be a lot more character development (looking at you, Days).

Don't u see the evil look in her eyes? I'm 99,9% sure she is the most powerful keyblade wielder there is and she is secretly the brain behind everything. She is just using Xehanort as her puppet I'm sure of it!
Posted Image

Honestly, I'd rather have a new female to complete the Xehnaort and Eraqus trio. Maybe she's a love interest for the both of them thus further drifting the two.

I've been actually wondering about her connection with the past as well. Kairi is a princess, so where does that put her grandmother? I think she held quite a bit of power and there's probably a lot more to her story than we might think. I think it's highly unlikely she has a connection to Eraqus and Xehanort though.

I really hope we see her in KH3. Like say sora and Riku order a pizza and Kairi's grandmother is the delivery lady. Then Kairi goes "grandma!" and Xehanort takes over her, killing kairi as she's running with open arms for a hug. Then this leads to Riku and Sora to go after and kill Xehanort. Mainly for not giving them the pizza they ordered.

Don't u see the evil look in her eyes? I'm 99,9% sure she is the most powerful keyblade wielder there is and she is secretly the brain behind everything. She is just using Xehanort as her puppet I'm sure of it!Posted Image

Lmao I bet she wrote the book of Prophecy!