Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
liamaru

Theory How To Get To Twilight Town Mansion

I actually think they filled hole because we not gonna see the Old mansion. like in 3D in Travers town where they placed big boxes at the door so ''there is no way you can enter the door''  

looks too flat to be interactable

also why would the sewer be connected to a Mansion somewhere disconnected to the actual town

why would they put a sewer entrance when it clearly wasn't there before for no reason??

Edited by liamaru

.......really?

why would they put a struggle sign in? Why would they put a sunset in? Why would they have ivy growing on the walls?

To add detail and make the world seem more visually appealing

I see two options here:

1. Were not going to go back to this mansion in KHIII, so they've just put a wall there but without forgetting that there used to be a hole (that's why it looks different to the rest of the wall).

2. We are going to go back to that mansion in KHIII, but not just going through that hole; there is another way in (one posibility is that sewer system). This may mean that the mansion will regain importance in this game.

I think the second option is probably more accurate, or at least, that's my opinion.

Edited by Xamtehwt Trece

Someone did post a theory on how Hayner and the others must have sealed off that entrance after they discovered that Nobodies and stuff can enter from there and cause trouble so it is possible that this sewer might be used to reach the mansion in some way.Even if it sounds silly right now, it's still a possibility and when the game comes out there might actually be an explanantion on how a sewer can be used to connect to a mansion that seems to be disconnected form the rest of the town

I think there should be a new different way of heading to the mansion. I mean, to make the town to be more realistic, the forest need to be expanded and the forest itself should have a way that leads to the town OFFICIALLY. In other words, there should be a route where the town leads to the forest and from the forest we can get to the mansion instead of breaking the wall or going into the sewer. 

In addition, I think Hayner and the others are aware of the previous situation that happened back in KHII and there is no need for the fear of heading to the mansion any longer. 

If how? The team is brilliant at expanding the towns on a way that makes sense as we saw in Traverse Town and Radiant Garden, and I am pretty sure that things will be more accurate on expanding Twilight Town too. Besides, with the huge space of PS4, there shouldn't be a lot of loading periods when heading from a place to place. Instead, the town's places should be opened to one another which means getting the chance to have more places than before and THAT itself would give enough ideas to find a way into the mansion other than the sewer and the hole.

Edited by Master Keeper

Why can't we just walk to the mansion and enter via front door? It was open during the end of KHII.

Look at the pictures from the KHIII trailer, that road is blocked.

Could be unlockable later in-game.

I think the wall in the newer trailer looks oddly inconspicuous. It looks like it now might possibly be breakable, like how there were breakable walls, particularly in the Hunchback of Notre Dam world in Dream Drop Distance.

This, I mean if you can slice through 5 buildings at a time....

*While inside Kingdom Hearts

Someone did post a theory on how Hayner and the others must have sealed off that entrance after they discovered that Nobodies and stuff can enter from there and cause trouble

Which doesn't really make any sense considering Heartless and Nobodies can spawn in form anywhere

*While inside Kingdom Hearts

Because the games follow perfectly realistic physics the rest of the time.

Which doesn't really make any sense considering Heartless and Nobodies can spawn in form anywhere

Well, they do know that there's a magic portal leading to an alternate dimension inside the mansion- wouldn't you want to cut that off from the rest of the world if you knew about it? (That said, I don't know how the firetruck three kids would get the supplies or even know how to build a solid brick wall, or even if they'd be allowed to- there are actual adults in that world that would presumably ask questions.)

Because the games follow perfectly realistic physics the rest of the time.

Well, they do know that there's a magic portal leading to an alternate dimension inside the mansion- wouldn't you want to cut that off from the rest of the world if you knew about it? (That said, I don't know how the firetruck three kids would get the supplies or even know how to build a solid brick wall, or even if they'd be allowed to- there are actual adults in that world that would presumably ask questions.)

The over the top-ness between KH2 and KH2's final boss are still pretty distinct though, and it's pretty clear Sora got a power boost while in there, considering he couldn't jump infinitely before that (or glide, depending on if you unlocked Final Form)

In terms of Twilight Town... I kinda wonder why people aren't assuming someone who works for Twilight Town fixed it. Just because Hayner and such are important characters (relatively speaking) doesn't mean they have to be responsible for EVERYTHING. Surely a town would have peoplw hose job it is to fix gaping holes in their walls?

The over the top-ness between KH2 and KH2's final boss are still pretty distinct though, and it's pretty clear Sora got a power boost while in there, considering he couldn't jump infinitely before that (or glide, depending on if you unlocked Final Form)

In terms of Twilight Town... I kinda wonder why people aren't assuming someone who works for Twilight Town fixed it. Just because Hayner and such are important characters (relatively speaking) doesn't mean they have to be responsible for EVERYTHING. Surely a town would have peoplw hose job it is to fix gaping holes in their walls?

Yeah, it's way crazier inside Kingdom Hearts, but Sora still has like a six foot vertical leap and routinely displays superhuman strength (single-handedly shoving back a darkness-possessed Shan Yu, bouncing Morning Stars like they're basketballs, swinging a Berserker's weapon around like it's made out of cardboard, etc.) It's not like breaking through a brick was is that much of a stretch.

And well yeah, that's the most logical thinking. TT is one of the only worlds where there's actually some semblance of a society, so surely an adult that lives there could have walled it up. Though if that is true, that person is really slacking on their job; the wall's been broken for like 10 years, and they just finally fixed it.

And well yeah, that's the most logical thinking. TT is one of the only worlds where there's actually some semblance of a society, so surely an adult that lives there could have walled it up. Though if that is true, that person is really slacking on their job; the wall's been broken for like 10 years, and they just finally fixed it.

er... what makes you think it's been ten years?