Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
lostmemory123

"Inside Out" Sketches

Cause its actually really boring to see a still image of Fear rather than seeing him in motion like in the movie,cause he really is just a noodle with eyes, but since you asked.....

Posted Image

Yay! X3

Sorry, it just kind of felt incomplete to me. ^_^""

Edited by Hero of Light XIV

Ill be posting more soon, Im just scannin them right now.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edit:Heres some more for ya.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Id post some of my sketches of Fear but hes literally just a nerve with googly eyes, so hes not  the most impressive thing to draw.

Also Disgust is so fun to draw!

Aw i used to make Pixar sketches when i was little but stupidly through them out (aside from a few original pieces) in my senior year of High school :( I may remake them ( i already have done so for some original films) but it was perhaps one of the top beignets mistakes that I have ever made in my life and would insist that NO ONE ever through away anything creative like this. it may not seem important but it is a reflection of your love for the property you are trying to portray. Loving a property does not mean buying EVERYTHING that has to do with the property but express your love in great ways with it, creating a great quality rather than a quantity of the love of the property.  

On a side note, inside out comes from my highest recommendations that all should see. You will get so much out of not only the movie itself, but yourself as well