Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Nomura talks Kingdom Hearts III gameplay in Famitsu interview preview, confirms abilities such as Glide returning & each Keyblade has its own trans...

There we go then. Maybe Kingdom Key has its own transformation. Just think of the possibilities. If iconic keyblades make it into the game like Oathkeeper, Oblivion, and ULTIMA WEAPON, its going to be interesting finding out what each ones transformation is. O yeah and Glide is in the game as well :)

Awesome! I can't wait to find out every keyblade's tranformation.

This is a great idea because while fighting bosses you might need to use a Keyblade Tranformation that's more useful in that situation. That makes the choice of keyblade more important than the stats of Strength and Magic.

I figured that they'd bring back glide. And in an earlier forum I posted that my guess was that Sora's keyblades would get exclusive transformations, that's why the keyblade that was used in the dual pistol transformation looked different than the Pegasus chariot transformation. One was Starseeker(?) And the other was possibly(?) Olympia.

But this is great! I can't wait to try them all. However, I am having a hard time imagining Kingdom Key transforming.

Just imagine to glide in open worlds :smile:.

I'd love to have something similar to Batman: Arkham City's glide feature where you can dive at certain points and then bring yourself back up. But I don't think KHIII's system will be that advanced.

So, just to make sure I've got this right, does the transformation depends on the keychain you have? If you're using the Hercule Keyblade than it transforms into a chariot? Or does it not matter what keychain you have as long as you've progressed through the story and 'unlocked' a certain transformation, kind of like a Limit?

Good lord, each Keyblade will have its very own transformation!?  DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!???  Let's say there are at least 25+ Keyblades that can be earned in the game, plus a few you can synthesize...that's 25+ Keyblade transformations!  Good lord, Nomura is aiming for high ambitions with this game!  I'm looking forward to every gameplay aspect the game will have!  Ooh, this is going to be good! :D