Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AndrewHankinson

Which is your favourite look for Sora in the Kingdom Hearts franchise?

Which is your favourite look for Sora in the Kingdom Hearts franchise?   

205 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite look for Sora in the Kingdom Hearts franchise?

• Kingdom Hearts look
    • Kingdom Hearts II look
    • (Newly announced) Kingdom Hearts III look
    • Kingdom Hearts II Drive Form looks (which one?)
    • World look (Halloween Town, The Grid, etc) (which one?)
    • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance look

I love the Halloween Town look the best. The Nightmare Before Christmas has been my favorite Disney movie for quite some time, so ever since I saw that Halloween Town got special treatment with the clothes, I dubbed it my favorite outfit!

Another hard poll! To be honest, I like all Sora's form in Kingdom Hearts series! If there Everything choice, I definitely pick it! Sadly I have to choose one, At first I'm confused between new looks in KH III, KH II, and drive forms. But If I have to choose one, I have to choose the new one.

I like how most of the community likes KH3's outfit. :biggrin: At first, I didn't like the new outfit but after watching the trailer a few dozen times, I'm liking it. KH2's outfit is still my favorite and KHIII is a definite second place. If I see more of the KH3's outfit in action, it might become my favorite.

I always preferred Sora's KH2 outfit for the longest time...

However, Sora's new outfit for KH3 has won me over. :D It is brilliant! And very fitting.

Also, it's enough to make people swoon. X3

(Also, Sora Cleavage. xD)

It looks like he got a push up bra xD

Not a fan at all of the KHIII uniform. Plaid flaps and huge buttons? No. It's not a popular pick, but Limit Form. I love the original look from KH and they made it less goofy in this form (also the addition of black on the jacket was a great touch). 

Although I loved the Kingdom Hearts II outfit to death, I gotta hand this one over to Kingdom Hearts 3's design. Something about seems fresh and you can tell Sora has matured a little after DDD.

I haven't seen enough of the KH3 outfit for it to pass the KH1 outfit which I love dearly. The KH3 outfit is missing the experience I gained from KH2

I'm gonna have to go against the majority and pick a tie between Valor Form or Wisdom form. Just imagine running around as Sora while wearing these fully blue threads. And Red entirely looks better than Black and Red. Sorry people, that's just my opinion.

His Timeless River look.

But if I had to pick a "main" look, I'd go with KH3D. I like the red outfit although I wish they hadn't gone with a younger looking Sora in that game.