Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Nomura is still deciding on the Secret Movie and ending for Kingdom Hearts III, which will finish the fight with Xehanort but not end the series

In the latest issue of Famitsu magazine, Tetsuya Nomura, the director of the Kingdom Hearts series has confirmed he is still deciding on the ending and Secret Movie for Kingdom Hearts III.

Oh God... please don't firetruck it up, please don't firetruck it up, please don't firetruck it up.....

Edited by Sorarocks93

I am hoping for some hints of the new enemy during the journey of KHIII, secret boss related to that enemy and a secret ending having more information about that enemy to let people start guessing.

Come on, we all know that KHIII won't be the end of KH series so we obviously gonna face a new enemy after Xehanort's saga and such idea will be brilliant to make in KHIII.

I am hoping for some hints of the new enemy during the journey of KHIII, secret boss related to that enemy and a secret ending having more information about that enemy to let people start guessing.

Come on, we all know that KHIII won't be the end of KH series so we obviously gonna face a new enemy after Xehanort's saga and such idea will be brilliant to make in KHIII.

Yep, it's time to move on, especially since there's now nothing left to like about MX (At least Leonard Nimoy gave him cool lines and screentime.).

I have already decided on my plans for the directions of the characters fans care about. 

You better not mess with my waifu, Nomura. Treat her good u hear ◕ ‿ ◕✿

And don't let aqua suffer xD