Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
hatok

Fire Emblem Fates Introduces Same Sex Relationships

I'm all for the same sex relationships as it'll make some people happy and I personally find nothing wrong about it, but the real thing I'm finding hilarious that nobody is bring up in this thread is that you can have incest relationships, even with your avatar and their biological siblings, lol. xD

FATES IS GOING TO BE SIMULTANEOUSLY THE MOST PROGRESSIVE AND THE MOST SOCIALLY BACKWARDS GAME OF ALL TIME HOT DAMN

^ Fire Emblem is going back to their roots, I remember hearing that FE 4 (Geneology of the Holy War, which was one of the darkest titles) had Incest shipping as well, and that it was a major important part of the plot as well, lol. I guess this game is supposed to be making a homage to that with this re-introduced mechanic.

I don't really think that Xehanort was designed to be a tanned character especially considering that Kingdom Hearts is Disney property. Tetsuya Nomura has created people of colour in Final Fantasy (Barret, Kiros and Sazh) so it's safe to say that Xehanort is a character of colour. Back to topic, I hope that the same sex relationships do not get censored in the west.

I'm just saying, he doesn't look like a person of color to me.

I'm just saying, he doesn't look like a person of color to me.

Each to their own, I definitely see Xehanort as a representative of a person of colour.

Hopefully, Fire Emblem can diversify for the people of colour representative... but that's just wishful thinking.

I think it's a good thing, personally. The only games to show support of same-sex that I know of were The Sims 2 (not so much 3) and Fable 2 (although it was played for laughs slightly). 

Now they just need to do a game where the main male or female can date both a man and a woman. 

THAT would probably kill a lot of uptight people, though >_>

Each to their own, I definitely see Xehanort as a representative of a person of colour.

Hopefully, Fire Emblem can diversify for the people of colour representative... but that's just wishful thinking.

Posted Image

Posted Image

?

Posted Image

Posted Image

?

Yeah, I completely forgotten about the fact that I encountered these two in Awakening :lol: . Kudos for the clarification.

Edited by Guest

I'm all for the same sex relationships as it'll make some people happy and I personally find nothing wrong about it, but the real thing I'm finding hilarious that nobody is bring up in this thread is that you can have incest relationships in this game, even with your avatar and their biological siblings, lol. xD Is that considered not as bad as gay relationships or some thing?

This game is perfect for Skittsoul in all aspects wwww

I absolutely love that there are both Yaoi and Yuri versions of the game. (Unsure why there need to be multiple versions in the first place, but still, lol.)

Pretty sure other people explained it but think of it likes this.

You know Fire Emblem Awakening? They are making 2 Fire Emblem Awakenings.

And then there going to make a third one.

Each one is the same size as FE:A and are mostly different when compared to each other.

It isn't like Pokemon versions, its more like them pushing out 2 big games.