Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Final Fantasy VII Remake General Discussion

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like fact Lightning is now a good chance to appear in VII Remake?

• Yes.
    • Will depend on how she is used.
    • No.

I really can't wait for this game to come out!  The graphics are beautiful and the gameplay looks terrific.  Interestingly it seems that they took a bit of the style of Crisis Core for this game, but perhaps that's just my opinion.  It sort of seemed that the combat style was like Crisis Core of Final Fantasy XV; I couldn't quite tell.  I'm a bit skeptical about the episode release style, but ah well.  It'll be nice if it gets us the game earlier, but I'm guessing that it's going to be a very expensive game if released in this manner.

Edited by Mystics Apprentice

I really can't wait for this game to come out!  The graphics are beautiful and the gameplay looks terrific.  Interestingly it seems that they took a bit of the style of Crisis Core for this game, but perhaps that's just my opinion.  It sort of seemed that the combat style was like Crisis Core of Final Fantasy XV; I couldn't quite tell.  I'm a bit skeptical about the episode release style, but ah well.  It'll be nice if it gets us the game earlier, but I'm guessing that it's going to be a very expensive game if released in this manner.

Nah, neither are inspired by Crisis Core.

Nah, I got more of a KH vibe from the gameplay though there's definitely going to be a fresh blend of original FFVII gameplay as well. I wonder how Summons might look in the remake...and, PLEASE SHORTEN THE ANIMATIONS. D:

Famitsu revealed that this week’s magazine issue will feature an interview with producer Yoshinori Kitase and director Tetsuya Nomura, who’ll share some details on Final Fantasy VII Remake.

According to the Famitsu teaser, the main scenario of the first entry is already complete. We’ll have more details on it along with some quotes from Kitase and Nomura, along with a special comment from the scenario writer Kazushige Nojima.

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2015/12/15/final-fantasy-vii-remakes-main-scenario-of-the-first-entry-is-already-complete/

Well, they said the cross dressing Cloud isn't designed yet. Which means the first episode is probably until the 2nd reactor. 

I think what they meant by "not designed yet" was that they haven´t coded, plan how that "mini game" will play out in this new reimagination. They can have things already writen on paper while having yet to program it in the final game.

I think what they meant by "not designed yet" was that they haven´t coded, plan how that "mini game" will play out in this new reimagination. They can have things already writen on paper while having yet to program it in the final game.

Isn't that whole thing part of the main story though? You need to do that in order to enter the mansion and save Tifa.

Unless you mean that by "finished" they mean "writen".

Edited by Sorarocks93

Isn't that whole thing part of the main story though? You need to do that in order to enter the mansion and save Tifa.

Unless you mean that by "finished" they mean "writen".

Point is they haven´t implement that part of the game yet but that doesn´t mean the first entry will go up to that point.

And Yoshinori Kitase is not the director because?

Kitase has not directed a single game since early FFX. Plus he's busy with other stuff. He's the head of Square Enix's #1 division, is a company executive and is producing Toriyama's new project, Mobius and ports.

Edited by Sora96

I figured that might have had something to do with it but I wasn't sure. I have faith Nomura will take the remake in the right direction.

When I think of Yoshinori Kitase, I always did look back at FFX by the way. (I was not aware it was the last game he had directed since; it's nice to learn a bit everyday)

I figured that might have had something to do with it but I wasn't sure. I have faith Nomura will take the remake in the right direction.

When I think of Yoshinori Kitase, I always did look back at FFX by the way. (I was not aware it was the last game he had directed since; it's nice to learn a bit everyday)

Yep. Hironobu Sakaguchi promoted Kitase to Producer and head of the 1st division early in development of FFX and so Kitase soon after chose Toriyama as his successor.