Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Final Fantasy VII Remake General Discussion

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like fact Lightning is now a good chance to appear in VII Remake?

• Yes.
    • Will depend on how she is used.
    • No.

Am I the only who thinks that the FFVII remake should have a secret ending that somehow links with the secret ending of Dirge of Cerberus and in turn the hinting at what might happen next? 'Cause looking at the Dirge of Cerberus secret ending there's obviously one more story to tell in the FFVII series and putting a secret ending in the FFVII remake would be a great way to give us another hint at what may happen next.

Edited by Keyblade101

Hmmmm why is Zack there? Think we'll get a Zack prologue in FFVII remake?

Screenshots from other games.  Also, we DID have a sort of Zack prologue in the original FFVII.

In any case, nothing new in this article.  Whole bunch of nothing.  :|

Yuji Abe, Game Design Director on Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII revealed he was working on Yoshinori Kitase's next project in February 2014. Yuji Abe's role is likely to still be Game Design Director. This makes it even more likely that Motomu Toriyama, Nobuyuki Matsuoka and Daisuke Watanabe are all also involved in key roles.

Abe reveals this at around 18:14.

Yeah and X/X-2 HD is only due to exclusivity contract from back then.

It's already on PC, iOS & Android. :P Bahahaha

I'm totally cool with PC. iOS & Andriod... Not so much.

Sorry, but FFVII has always been a PS game and it should stay that way. Well now we know it will look slightly less pretty. :(

It was put on Microsoft Windows as well. Xbox= Microsoft. Sooooo.....

They aren't even supposed to have it up for pre-orders. Nomura said in an interview that they haven't really thought about other platforms yet. They wouldn't even announce it until after it realeses on PS4, which is quite long away.

They aren't even supposed to have it up for pre-orders. Nomura said in an interview that they haven't really thought about other platforms yet. They wouldn't even announce it until after it realeses on PS4, which is quite long away.

Well to be fair you can't discuss other platforms during exclusivity contracts.

Well to be fair you can't discuss other platforms during exclusivity contracts.

And it's also not supposed to be up for pre-orders on another platform during this "Exclusivity contract".

Edited by RedMakuzawa

I'm all for this. Everybody needs to understand the Marvel about Final Fantasy 7 and why it holds up today as one of gaming greatest games!

That's what I assumed would happen when they said that is was coming first on PS4 which is good,everybody needs to experience the best FF :)

EB Games Australia has listed Final Fantasy VII Remake for pre-order on Xbox One so I checked with EB Games.

Posted Image

This shouldn't be a surprise since Sony Clearly said that it will be coming first go PlayStation 4, with no mention of it being exclusive in the presentation or the word itself present at all. I've seen other sites cover this and question why it's news if it has been clarified already.

I would wait until Nomura or SE says something. If I recall Nomura said other platforms have not been decided yet.  So an Xbox One version is in the air. I think it may come to the Xbox One because the game will likely cost them A LOT of money to make. 

Sorry, but FFVII has always been a PS game and it should stay that way. Well now we know it will look slightly less pretty. :(

I'm sure a lot of people said that FF had always been a Nintendo series and should stay that way when VII was confirmed for PS. No point in preventing a wider audience from being able to play a game.